The truth is ou there

Coup d'etat

As Yifan gets closer to the practice room, that by now is some sort of office only for Exo, he can hear clearer, is Chanyeols voice, he sounds mad, like he is scolding someone. "Poor person", Kris thinks, Chanyeol has never been pacient.

"...I dont care thats not my problem, the problem has always been what you did", he really sounded mad and Yifan was wondering who he was talking to.

"I already apologised for that a million times what else do you all want from me!!", Joonmyeon, an inexplicable defensive stringth tense up on Yifan.

"For everything? Please hyung", then Yifan had to enter, Suho doesnt need more arguments.

"Hey guys. What's up?"

"Oh hi hyung", Chanyeol smiled at him.

"Hey hyung, I was just leaving", the ex leader took his bag and left. Yifan watched him go and turned again to eye Chanyeol suspiciously.

"What was going on?"

"Eh?"

"I heard, it looked like you were fighting?"

"Aw...no I was...we had somethings to discuss"

"Really? In that tone? It sounded like you were scolding him, he is your hyung you know?", Chanyeol lower his head, he has to remember that Suho is Yifans boyfriend. He bit his lip.

"I understand that you feel protective of him, but Im his team leader and we were talking about band things", the answer suprised Kris, Chanyeol has always been sweet and polite to him, so who was this guy?

"Can I ask you something? And can you please answer me with the truth?", Chanyeol nodded."What really, really, happend with all of you and Suho?". Chanyeol looked away and figured that that wasnt something Joonmyeon would tell to his boyfriend.

"I dont wanna cause problems between you two", so it was about Baekhyun.

"You wont...I know all about Baekhyun...about Joonmyeons crush on him, so tell me. What else happend?". Chanyeol looked stressed, Yifan is his best friend, he looks up to him, he doesnt want him to get hurt, but maybe thats why he should know the truth.

"You really should ask him", sigh Yifan entered in acting mode.

"I try...but he gets so sad that...I dont want to upset him even more. I want to make him feel better, I no longer know how. Help?", he smiled the other sighed.

"Well...at the beggining we thought that he wanted to make Baek feel welcome, cause he was the newest and all. But then he started to give him gifts and..you can pay for anything. So Baek felt a little uneassy but gratefull, the things never stoped coming. He finally told him to stop, that he didnt feel comfortable with the gifts and that, well, he didnt feel the same. And we honestly dont know what the hell happend to hyung, but it was like he snaped, he became another person. He started to scream at Baek, he said so many things, that he was a gold digger who only liked his money, when he told him a million times that he didnt want anything else. Baek went to his room and brought all the gifts and throw them at hyung, he hadnt open any. But hyung kept shouting and saying that he missled him. At that point all of us were un the living trying to cool things down, but that was when hyung told Baek that he was a ! Can you believe?". No, he couldnt. "Thats when Sehunie, Sehun of all people, step up and slaped him. We all went silent, Baek was crying, it was worst he started to tell all sort of thinngs to all of us: that we were useless, talentless, rude, he said that K should have been a duo of only Kyungsoo and him, that the rest of us were there to fill the stage, that Kai couldnt even talk in public, that Sehun couldnt talk in general, that even if Kyungsoo could sing he didnt want it as bad as everybody else, that he was weak and that my real talent was being tall. And that he understood why Baekhyun had make the cut to be in K and it was because he was a ", Chanyeol looked at Yifan to check on him and his chinese hyung was frozen. "He changed after that, he would treat us like , especially Baek. We bare with it until we couldnt anymore and Kai started to talk back to him, then I did and he started to calm a little. He even once apologised to us for everything and said that he considered us his brothers, we didnt, we dont believe him a word, mostly because after the apology he started to mess up with our schedules, he would say an hour and it was another, the wrong places, the wrong names of the people we would be working with. We thought that he was doing it on purpose. Thats why we ask for him to step down and Im pretty sure that that was why the managers dint complaint to much". Chanyeol seemed relieved.

Wow, just wow. Yifan felt that a bomb just explote on his hands. Why the hell didnt Joonmyeon said this, what kind of sociopath was him? Good God, so much drama over a boy. And worst part was that he knew, he always knew, that Joonmyeon was a shady person, but he thought that he just felt the need to please people and that he was a little obsessed with becoming Jung Yunho. But no, it turn out that he was just an , only the Lord knows what he really thinks of Yifan. The other leader felt used, has Suho been using him so that everybody else felt pity of him? He needed to talk to him.

------------------------

When Chanyeol, the managers and Yifan finished their meeting the oldest leader followed Chanyeol to the Ks room, wich made his young friend feel guilty. As soon as he walked in he located Suho in the kitchen and asked him if they could talk, the smaller guy sensed that something was off with usually kind Fan Fan hyung.

"What is it hyung?", Suho closed the door to his room.

"Why you didnt tell me that you thought Baekhyun was a ?", the koreans eyes widen.

"He told you...", he muttered in horror.

"Yeah...why didnt you? You know all this time Ive been tinking that he may actually be a little piece of and an arrogant idiot, but no, it turns out that it is you?"

"NO! Im not...I...already apologised for that. I dont think that of Baekhyun. You of all people should now how I really feel about him...", he was starting to freak out.

"Then why you didnt tell me that you went psycho on them?"

"Because Im ashamed of that! Thats not who I am..You, you know it", his eyes were pleading (but for what?).

"Look.I dont like this kind of drama. I helped you because I thought all of this was unfair, but now, well I kind of think that this is the right thing. Also I helped you because I believed you, but you lied to me, you hide half the story. I dont like that. Im not mad at you, I was a moment ago. I dont want to help you with your lies anymore. You have to learn from this, but Im afraid that you are gonna have to do it alone. Also, its about time for us to 'break up' ", he said and left the room after Joonmyeon could only nod.