Thats what friends are for 2

Coup d'etat

The argument kept going and it was so loud that the friends couldnt talk.It was like a fire: hot, violent and growing. Joonmyeon was scared and worried.He stood up from the bed, leaving Sehun with out a pillow, ready to intervine.

"No, hyung, dont go, is not your problem", Kyungsoo said.

"No, its OUR problem. We are all in the same team. Do you know what happend?"

"Hyung always has problems with the people in the photoshoots...I dont know why, he wasnt like that before...maybe he is really tire", Sehun explained.

"What do you mean 'always'?"

"He is been like this for a while now. When he feels like they got the shoot, he wants to call the session off. Can you imagine that? Last week a director ended up fighting with him, the manager scolded him as well", Jongin told.

"Also...", Kyungsoo paused. "There had been complaints abput him from 'Laws of the jungle' pd's".

"For what?!", Joonmyeon couldnt believe it.

"Because he missbehaive or something..he is the leader so is not like he tell us anything", Jongin shrugged.

Its true, when Joonmyeon "went crazy" over Baekhyun and life in general, Chanyeol promise his friends and little brothers that he would "take care of them" and that K would really be "their band", not "SMs band nor Suhos band, it will be the band that we want. I will fight for all of us". So much for that, almost as soon as he became the leader he acted pretty much like Joonmyeon has and K turned into Chanyeol and Baekhyuns band. They had been having some schedule troubles since the couple discuss every detail of the memebers activities with the managers. They want certain people to have certain images and so they push for it. That is not a bad thing, the bad thing is that before they had four managers now they have six and any of them consults anything with the members, wich was the original promise. In addition to that, they wanted and acted as if they were the bigest stars and wanted to boss people around not worked with them. Anyway it was a growing mess and with Kris monitoring his schedule, Joonmyeon didnt really know any of this, plus he had been involved in so many solo activities...and of course Chanyeol wont tell him.

To be honest he was very tempted to not do anything, he remembers very well that in the first stages of Exo Chanyeol really didnt make things eassier, however, K was such an important part of his life, of his future, that he didnt want anything bad to come for them. With just two years in the industry he had learned that whatever SM said to them in their trainee days was most likely a lie, they werent family: if they failed to bring money then the group would be over and they would end up paying for those years. And the money was in the promotion, without the media, promotions were impossible. And yes, SM had a lot of power and even owened some media, but thats as much as they can do, if you become a rotten apple, theyll fix you.

----------

"¿Do you miss Junma?"

"What?"

"You look as if you were thinking hard, maybe about Junma?"

"Well...a little bit...is just", Kris sighed. "I dont want K to have anymore problems, especially Joonmyeon"

"I see..but, for what Ive heard, Jonginie, Sehunie and Kyungie are in good terms with him now. Is not like they didnt love him from before you know?"

"I know", Kris saw that Tao was starting to worry as well and there was no point on doing that really. "So...wheres your boyfriend?", his friend pouted. So cute.

"He is in chinese class, preparing for the shows with Liyin jie jie", he puffed his cheeks. "I never see him anymore", he sulked.Yifan rufflled his hair.

"Awww is Taozi in love with Chenzi?", he started to tickle him.

"Nooo, noooo gege!!"

"Oh! so now that you have a boyfriend you dont love your gege anymore", he tickcled him more and they were so involved with eachother that they missed the pair of eyes that were watching them.

"Ehm...can I interrupt?"

"Junmaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!", Tao shoock Kris off and run to Suho and spoon him around.

"Tao ah!", Suho laughed when his friend puted him down and bear hugged him.

"I missed you and Yifan ge did too", Kris rolled his eyes.

"I missed you and hyung too", the K leader smiled at Kris from Taos back.

"How are you?"

"Oh my God I want to die nowwww!!", they sudenly heard someone entering the dorm, someone that made Tao let Suho go immediately.

"Is Chenchen geee!", he said and ran out of Yifans room, leaving his two hyung alone.

"He is as cute as he is big", Joonmyeon commented.

"Yeah...so...what brings you here?"

"I wanted to see you...because... did you know about Chanyeols problems?", Yifan sighed

"Did he tell you already?"

"You told him not to?"

"No I just said to stop being a brat and stop looking for fights, he said that he would take care of you, I told him that you dont need that stress"

"Yesterday he had a big fight with manager hyung. Really big hyung", Kris passed a hand through his hair, yeah he knew things were scalading.

"How big? Did you know why this time?"

"No, the kids told me not to interfere...I wanted to..but I know Chanyeols temper so", for some reason the expression on Suhos eyes made Kris want to hold him, tell him that he can comeback to the M dorm, he kept his thoughts to himself. "What do you think I should do? I am, after all, the oldest of K".

"I understand and at the end of the day, I know that you will do whatever you choose. What I can tell you, since you are asking for my advice, is that I wouldnt in, Chanyeol knew very well what was he asking for, he wanted to be the leader and he asured everyone that he was gonna carry the task. He has to learn", Suho lowered his head. Yifan focused on the way Joonmyeons lashes looked from his view, the darkness contrasting with the paled complection of his skin, his pinkish lips. Why was this happening? He shouldnt space out like that.

"I know", he said softly. "Thats what the kids said...I dont like it though, the way everything seem to be too tense...and I wonder how much of it is my fault, for crumbling down, for breaking down, for leaving with out a fight...". Yifan sneaked a suportive arm around his friends waist and only then he noticed that they were sitting so close together, how Suho was leaning on him. When did this happen?

"None of this is your fault. You fought, you held it in for so long that you couldnt take it anymore before telling anyone what really was happening to you. So dont say that", he tighten his hold on his friend who softly smiled and started playing with his friends loong fingers. "So Tao ah said that you are good with Kyung, Sehun and Jongin ah, is that truth?", Suhos face lighten up he Yifans arm to face him, never letting go of his hand.

"Yes!! Sehunie even slept with me. We talked a lot and they apologised for what happend and they want us to be friends still", he smiled widely causing Kris to sooth a hand on his head and smile back at him. Then his hand went down on his face to carresed it.

"You see? Things are getting better, you dont need Chanyeols drama".

"Hyunggg...."

"What?"

"If things are getting better for me, in part is because you helped me and take care of me during this time, so thanks", and then they stayed like that looking at each other like two fools, but they didnt know what they looked like until someone make them know.

"Kiss already", Luhans impacient voice woke them up.

"Dont be rude", Minseok told him."Joonmyeonie how are you? Tao told us you were here, we are not interrupting right?"

"Is obvious that we are Minie", Luhan smirked, Kris rolled his eyes.

"No you are not", Suho stud up and huged his hyungs.

"How are thing going back there?"

"They are great. We are getting closer...at least with the kids"

"Im sure that at some point things will get back to be the best friends, like you use to", Minseok asured.

"Gege come we made food for you", Tao came and took Junmyeons hand.

Minseok fallowed them wich left Luhan and Kris on the tallers room.

"Soooo", the older said.

"What?"

"Yeah, what was that?"

"What?"

"All the lovey dovey you were doing"

"Nno we werent"

"Nno?", he mocked. "Look Im glad that you...I think that if you like him and he likes you like he seems to...why not try?"

"Luhan..", it was a warning tone.

"Is true. Yifan you are a good person. This kind of life can get really lonely and hard, so why not have someone to lean on, someone whom you know that trully loves you"

"Luhan you are overthinking this. Plus not all of us are as lucky as Minseok and you", it was just poison: half true, half envy. Luhan looked guilty. "Look you dont have to worry for my love life or anything really. All is ok, Joon and I are friends, he kind of need someone to take care of him these days, you both could help me with that too". Poor Luhan noded, Yifan was helpless.