Final : The Wolf Prince

♔ The Wolf Prince ♔ (Luhan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You had lost in the forest for an hour now .. and its getting dark there , you were freaking out . Then you starts to cry ..

"omg , what i'm gonna do now ? i'm totally lost ! please god ! i want to get out from here ! pleaasee .. " you murmur to yourself .

You were really tired , so you sit beside a big tree and lay your back against the tree .. tired of crying and running . Feeling sleepy , you slowly close your eyes and fall in a deep sleep . But then , with your eyes closed you felt like something on your leg . You quickly open your eyes and you see a big snake on your leg . You tried not to scream because it might sense your fear and it can bite you anytime from now . But you can't hold it any longer , so you try to get up from your spot but the snake found your eyes and starts to hiss loudly , your bodu starts to shiver . "THAT'S IT !! I'm gonna die being eaten by this stupid big snake ! I guess i won't be able to meet my parents again. Goodbye mom and dad , i love you guys so much .. " you thought to yourself.

 

 

But before you close your eyes again , you heard some growling that came near some bushes in front of you .. " oh god .. what now?! " you said slowly not wanting the attention from the snake . The snake is now wandering around you and about to bite your hand when suddenly a black figure came accross you and push the snake away from you with its paws . You widened your eyes to see that the thing that had help you was an animal . And it was a WOLF ! A big black wolf to be exact .Then you watch as the wolf  bite and scratching its claws on the snake's skin . It was a really awful scene . Then you see the wolf toss the snake away as it was already dead after being bitten and scratched by the wolf . The wolf then begin to approach you slowly , and you realised how stupid you are to not run in the first place . You just stand there as the wolf slowly walks towards you. You feel like you should run now but your heart against it . There's something telling you that you should not run from it .

 

 

So , you decided to close your eyes like what you always did when you freak out . With your eyes still closed , you said to the wolf..."please don't hurt me and i won't hurt you . I promise i won't hurt you ... please trust me ! " . You stand there for a while with your eyes still closed . Too afraid to watch the wolf in the eyes .

 

 

Suddenly you heard a voice that came from in front of you .  "Its okay ,.. i'm not gonna do any harm towards you . Please open your eyes . Don't be afraid ." It said to you . You are shocked by the voice but you still want to know where does the voice came from . "It must be some man's voice. I have to get some help from him !! " you thought to yourself . Then , you open your eyes slowly hoping that a human will appear and help you but you found out that there are nothing else besides the big black wolf which is now looking straight into your eyes . You are really afraid right now and you have no strength left to scream nor running away . "I don't think the wolf  talked to me just now .. but where was the voice came from ? !! " you said . The wolf heard you and walks towards you .

You noticed it and you quickly take a few steps back . But unfortunately , you tripped and then you fall backwards . You hurt your elbow and you want to cry out loud but then you heard the voice again . "Hey , careful there ... i'm not gonna hurt you . "  .

This time you saw something that you , yourself won't even believe . The wolf had just talked . You gasped . Then you asked the wolf .. " are you the one who talked to me just now ?" "Yes i am . Please believe me . " You were shocked at the reply . "That's it !! I must have gone crazy right now  ! A wolf just talked to me ! Oh My God !! " you said loudly .

"No , you are not crazy .You see, I'm not an ordinary wolf , you know . Actually , i'm a human too . A werewolf to be exact .."

"But i thought werewolf doesn't exist .." you said.

"Well as you can see right now ... i'm exist . " he said.

 

 

"Well, he got the point ...." you murmur to yourself . "So , MR.WOLF , i want to thank you because you had just saved me from the snake just now .  "

"There's no big deal .. and you can call me Luhan .. yeah Luhan is my name . So what's yours ?" Luhan said .

"My name is ______.... " you answered .

"So ,are you lost _____ ?? " Luhan asked .

" Yes i am ! can you help me to get out from here please ?" you asked.

"Sure .. come on , i lead the way .." he said .

 

 

"So , Luhan .. why are you wandering alone in this forest ? "

"Actually i'm looking for a mate .."

"a mate ?"

"yeah , a mate.. i can't get out from this forest if i don't find any girl to be my mate .."

"So , have you found one ..?"

"I think i have one .. and actually i've been in love with her since i saw her in front of her house near this forest . She was playing with her cat . She was really lovely . So , i started to go to her house and watch her from afar for almost everyday."

"Wait ! what ! " you said . You both stops walking . You then thought to yourself ... "I'm the only family who has a house near this forest and no one else have the courage to build a house near this forest . and the cat ..

 

 

"i'm sorry but can you describe how the cat looks like ?" you asked him .

 

"well it just a little kitten with white fur and a pair of blue eyes..." he said .

 

"well .. sounds like it's my cat .. how about the girl ?" y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter