oO3

A Healer (Spin-off of A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush)

.:TEASED:.

"You teased me. I will tease you back."

http://youtu.be/mAuJS0ulTaM

 


 

A/N: This is the double update for today ;)

 

Yerim's POV

I stretched my body as I woke up from sleeping. I had a good quality of time during I sleep because...

I dreamt of Woohyun. lol.

I dreamt he hugs me.

I dreamt he confess to me.

I dreamt he kisses me.

laugh my off. I was madly in love with. That's the normal thing when girls have a crush in someone. Am I right?

I deflated my shoulder and yawned. I didn't get enough sleep. I only slept 4 hours because of that stupid assignment.

Huh. I hated you the most, assignment.

Then, I just realized that I didn't what time is it. I turned my head to the right to look at the wall clock.

My eyes were widened. There is 10 minutes more until medical class?!

I AM TOTALLY DEAD.

I quickly walked off to the bathroom and taking shower without wasting anytime. After that, I only put on my white striped shirt and full length black leggings.

Before I went out of my house, I managed to look after Eun Ji in her room.

Oh lucky little bun! You were still sleeping peacefully.

Her class is at 9 am, while my class is at 8 am. In addition, Eun Ji took architecture course while I obviously took medical course.

Then, I headed to Woollim University.

 

****

 

Yerim's POV

As I went out from my car, I ran as fast as cheetah to the class. I was panting, but nahhh....I have to reach there as soon as possible.

and finally, I was arrived. Fuhh!

Before I opened the door, I took a deep breathe to gain oxygen. In fear, I slowly opened the door. The wider the door was opened, the more I could feel beat in my heart.

Hypothesis is accepted.

Psh. Mrs. Park Eun tiger Suh gave me a death glare as I entered the class.

I deserve that very well and I knew it.

I bowed 90 degree in front of Mrs. Park. "I'm sorry for coming late, proffesor."

"HOW MANY TIMES I SAID THAT I DON'T WANT ANYBODY LATE DURING MY LESSON?!" She scolded.

"I-I'm sorry, but my my car broke just now." I stuttered.

Why must I say the truth, when I have right to lie.

She snorted before she cleared . "Fine, I'll forgive you this time. Please sit and don't bother anyone." Mrs. Park advised as if I was a naughty kid to her.

Fine, whatever. As long as I am still alive after scolded by Mrs. Tiger.

So, I arranged my steps towards the empty seat. I prefer to sit behind. As I walked towards that seat....

"WOAH!" was a sound that made by me when somebody pulled me from my right,  and I automatically sat besides that someone.

I let out a relief sigh. I was almost getting heart attack because I was suprised when that person pulled my hand.

wait, who on earth pulled my hand?

I turned my head to look at the person and I widened my eyes in suprise for the second times.

"Woohyun?" I whispered.

Krisus! Jesus!

He study in Woollim University and he took the same course as me.

I got a gift again~~~

I got a gift, and that gift is I knew the fact that he study in here. HOYEAH!

Woohyun grinned. "Seems like we in the same class." He winked and chuckled simultaneously.

I chuckled along. "Yeah." I nodded.

And, I even got to sit besides him. My lucky lucky day.

"Anyway, what time do you work in a bookstore?" He asked in a slow tone.

"at 4 pm."

 

****

~fast forward~

Woohyun's POV

It was 4:30 pm as I glanced over my wrist watch.

And I am not being myself.

I went to the bookstore again. Not because of I wanted to buy books or any stationary.

It is because I wanted to see her.

I went into the booktore and looked after her. I tiptoed to see her all over in the bookstore.

I found her!

I headed to her quietly, didn't want her to notice my presence. I could see that she was putting books into the bookcase.

Aha. I wanted to suprise her. Haha. Evil Woohyun was emerged.

I walked slowly and stopped behind her and....

"BAH!" I tapped her shoulders.

 

****

Yerim's POV

I was putting books into the bookcase and...

"BAH!"

I widened my eyes in shock. The book that I was holding fell off.

"Oh you scared me!" I said suprisingly and I turned my head to look behind.

But....

I was shocked again as I turned behind. His face was just an inch from my mine.

Dup dap dup dap!

My heart was fluttering. I felt an electrick shock wrapped all around my body.

Then he laughed as he stood straightly.

"you look funny when you was suprised." He teased.

I was still in my own world. My heart was still beating faster. That face...

if I move my face foreword, my lips must be touched his lips.

OH NO NO NO!

What was I thinking?

"Hello?" Woohyun waved in front of my face and I came back on the real world.

"eh? Sorry I didn't hear what are you saying." I blurted out. I took the book that was fell off onto the ground.

He chuckled. "It's okay."

Hah. You teased me. I will tease you back. Hehe.

 


 

A/N: Please comment guys!!! ^^