oO4

A Healer (Spin-off of A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush)

.:INCIDENT:.

"That's for you when you made me worry in this morning."

http://youtu.be/j74qAf1bvpI

 


A/N: How are you, guys? Doing well? Hehe. I just did a funny thing. I tried to read my first fanfiction, but I laughed over my broken english and grammar errors instead. Omo, I am really bad in writing, I guess. HAHAHAHAHA. Okay. This. Is. Not. Funny. Lol. Happy reading :)

 

 

Yerim's POV

He teased me, so I'll back.

You teased the wrong human-being, my lovey dovey Woohyun. Hehe. Bad Yerim is emerged.

Let's start this prank.Yes, I called it prank.

I was walking with Woohyun towards the medical class. I took a quick glance over Woohyun.

Melting. He is so so so handsome!

But, it did not stop me from doing the prank. Huhu.

I stopped abruptly. I frowned and I held my stomach. I pretended to groan in pain.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you sick?" Woohyun asked in panic. He grabbed my shoulder to make me stood straightly.

I nodded. "my stomach hurts."

Fortunately, he believed me. Fuh!

"Can you walk?" He asked. But before I could answer him, he got my thights and carried me in bridal-style.

He ran over the treatment room. Woohyun looked very worried.

Sorry, Woohyun. Hehehe. Can I laugh now?

When he was about to twisted the treatment room's doorknob, I laughed.

He frowned. "Why are you laughing?"

"I am just joking." I stuck out my tongue towards him.

He narrowed my eyes. "Yah, don't you know that I was very worried!" He scowled. He released me to let me standing.

Oh-uh, Woohyun is angry.

"I'm sorry. Please don't be mad, okay?" I smiled.

He sighed amd nodded slowly. "But, don't do this again."

I nodded and grinned simultaneously.

Woohyun was angry like my father. lol.

"Am I heavy?" I blurted.

"Yes. You. Are." He worded while chuckling.

 

****

 

Yerim's POV

In hungry, I bought two bento lunch and two hot tea. One for me, and the one is for Eun Ji. I was really hungry, that I have to buy the food rushly.

Meanwhile, Eun Ji was only sitting, folding her arms across her chest and looking at me. Psh. I asked her to book places for both of us before we didn't get any seat  to eat.

"eat this, little bun." I put the bento lunch on the table.

She grinned. "Thank you, honey."

I nodded and smiled.

I opened the bento as I sat. My eyes were sparkled when I see kimbap, kalbi jim (braised short ribs) and fried mandu (korean dumplings). My stomach was already playing rock song, asking me to eat. So, I took a chopstick and started to eat.

Hmmm...delicious.

Yummy!

"so, how's your relationship with Woohyun?" Eun Ji asked abruptly.

"as usual. Talking like friends, laughing like friends, joking like friends and so on." I simply answered.

She rolled her eyes. "You guys are the sweetest thing ever, but how could you say that both of you are still friends?" She lifted an eyebrow.

Friendship also can be as sweet as honey, right?

I shrugged, focused more on eating.

When it comes to food, I can ignore anyone and anything.

As I keep eating, I got an idea that came up on my mind. I smiled meaningfully when I have an idea to tease Eun Ji.

Hehe. Bad Yerim is back!

I put down my chopstick and made an expresionless look.

"But, we were already kissing." I said innocently.

But inside my heart, I was laughing like a crazy woman. Hahaha!

She choked up and widened her eyes. "Really?"

Accidentally, she raised her right hand and the kimbap that she was holding with the chopstick was thrown back.

Piuhhh! The kimbap was fell onto someone's head.

I widened my eyes. Eun Ji was gawked.

I didn't expect that.

Sorry, Eun Ji!

"I am just kidding. How can your kimbap was thrown back onto that person?" I told the truth.

I couldn't really saw that victim's face because he was sitting a bit far.

"yah, this is all your fault! Whay should I do?" She questioned in panic.

"YOU HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO THAT PERSON." I worded her.

 

****

 

Woohyun's POV

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" I questioned Sungyeol as I saw his gloomy face.

I frowned. This is not like a mood maker Sungyeol. He is the one who always be happy every single day. But, look at him now. His face was gloomy and he was bad mood.

Today, I only ate lunch with Sungyeol. My other friends were still in their classes. Only Sungyeol and I didn't have class for the time being.

"I've been slapped by a girl." His reply made me bursting out laughter.

"Why?"

"I dropped my pen on the floor in engineering class. So, I took my pen back. But, the woman who was sitting besides me misunderstood me. She thought I was peeping inside of her short skirt when I bow to take my pen. Then, she slapped me. Crazy woman!" He snorted in furious.

"Seriously? Puhaha!" I laughed hardly.

OMG, I couldn't stop from laughing. Sungyeol's story was so funny to me.

"what's so funny? Stop laughing, dude!" Sungyeol narrowed his eyes.

"Alright! Alright!" I told but I was still laughing.

As I kept laughing, suddenly I felt something fell onto my head. Then, I stoopee laughing.

What is this?

I took that thing and what??????

Kimbap?!

Now, it is Sungyeol's turn to laugh.

"OMO, your story is funnier than me!" Sungyeol teased while laughing.

Yeah, whatever. Go on laughing, you stupidass.

I looked around to find out who was throwing the kimbap onto my head. Then, I saw Yerim and Eun Ji came over me.

No, don't say that...

"Umm, I'm sorry. I was getting too excited until I accidentally throw the kimbap, but, I didn't expect that the kimbap fell onto your head. Sorry!" Eun Ji apologized while bowing.

I took a quick glance at Yerim. She was only nodding as Eun Ji's witness.

"It's okay. Angel Woohyun is already forgive you." Sungyeol said but he laughing.

I immediately gave a sharp look towards Sungyeol. You are totally dead, Sungyeol!

"Thank you!" Eun Ji formed a happy smile as I forgive her.

Then, Eun Ji and Yerim went to their seat back.

But! Yes, there is a but.

But, I managed to grab Yerim's wrist. She turned behind to look at me. Her eyes widened in suprise.

What I did to her was winking. I winked to her and grinned. Then, I released her wrist to let her go.

That's for you when you made me worry in this morning.

"Wow, what was that?" Sunyeol asked.

Suprised, huh?

"I was flirting like you always do." I winked and laughed simultaneously.

 


 

A/N: Let's assume this chapter as WooRim's funny moment. lol, is it funny? So, how's my story? Please comment ;)