oO2

A Healer (Spin-off of A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush)

.:MEETING YOU:.

"is it coincidence or fate?"

http://youtu.be/uZEjGht_0gY

 


 

A/N: Guys, this is a short story, so ther will be a lot of fast forward. And woooot, I will write a double update today ^^

 

Woohyun's POV

"Yo buddy!" I said when Sunggyu was about to sit.

"Yo!" Sunggyu replied while raising his hand.

All of my bestfriends and I were at the University cafe. We gathered when we free. Yeah, all of us take different courses. So this is the only place where we can meet, besides Infinite Dorm.

But we always didn't have time to talk in Dorm because all of us only sleep and eat, and then go to University back.

No free time to have chat, I guess?

Life is so unfair. BLEH

I took a sip of latte and put back the cup on the table. I looked at Hoya and Sara who were whispering to each other.

lovely birds are on their own world~

"so guys, what have you been up to?" I asked, curious about their personal lives.

"Well, I only study and flirt everyday." Sungyeol grinned.

I rolled my eyes when Sungyeol said 'flirt'. Psh.

How cheesy. How cocky. How nasty.

"Buddies, I have a story to tell you about me. I am trying to seduce a beautiful girlbla bla bla...." Sungjong told his long long story as fast as cheetah, because he got too excited.

I don't even understand what was he saying. The word that only I heard was seduce.

pft. Hearing that word, I could say that Sungjong was seducing girl.

I don't even know since when did all my bestfriends become so desperate. lol.

Then, one by one started to tell their stories and I only listened to them. Mostly, they spoke about their social life. Specifically, their loved ones.

"Woohyun, you don't tell us your story." L lifted an eyebrow.

I laughed. "Me? Don't say you guys expect me to tell about my love story. Because I don't have one. I don't do that sht like flirting. As usual, I only keep studying and studying and studying." I said and made they gawked in disbelief.

Me and my bored life. Krik krik.

"Don't you want to have a girlfriend? Woohyun, spend your teenage life well." Dongwoo advised. He took out his phone and started typing.

"You know right that I am waiting for that girl." I stated, referring to Yerim.

"Yeah. Woohyun and his lame story. Psh. How many times more do you want to wait for her? Until you old? You don't even know whether you will meet her or not." Sunggyu told.

WHATEVER. I DON'T CARE.

I believed that I will meet her one day.

Suddenly, I remembered that I have to go to bookstore to buy Medical book. Well, I am a doctor to-be.

I glanced at Luna. "Luna, do you want to accompany me to the bookstore after this?" I asked while looking at L.

Daaa. I only joked. I just wanted to see whether L angry or not. Haha.

Luna gestured to L. And as I said, L became angry.

"Yah, no way! I have to bring Luna to somewhere." He scowled.

"to the bed, huh?" Dongwoo joked and we bursted out a loud laughter.

L widened his eyes. "You and your ert talking, just go to h*ll." He snorted and narrowed his eyes towards Dongwoo.

 

****

~fast forward~

Woohyun's POV

And I ended up going to bookstore alone. Forever alone. Heh.

I entered the bookstall and directly heading to the medical section. I looked at the bookcase one by one until I found the bookcase that written medical book.

Then, I searched the medical book that I wanted to buy and I found it.

There is only one book left. Aha, gotcha!

Without wasting anytime, I took the book. But, when I was about to take the book, there was another hand that wanted to take the book too.

No no no, it can't be. I have to refer this book to do assignment.

I frowned and looked at the person. "I found this book first-" I stopped talking when I saw a familiar face.

I blinked my eyes. That familiar face, I knew her.

She was also widened her eyes in shock.

I couldn't believe. Finally, I met her. My angel....was in front of me.

Choi Yerim was standing in front of me. I miss her face so badly, eventhough I only met her once.

My wish came true. Awww yesss!

 

Yerim's POV

I widenened my eyes and I gawked simultaneously as I saw Woohyun.

is it true that this guy was standing in front of me? I slapped my cheek lightly and it was hurt.

Oh this is reality and I was not dreaming. My kneels were almost melting like jelly.

My wish came true. After 1 year and a half missing him so desperately, I finally got to see his face again.

My mind kept asking me....

Is it coincidence or fate?

It must be fate. Yes, I believe this must be fate.

"You- you are Woohyun, right?" I stuttered.

He nodded. "Yerim?" He asked while smiling warmly.

His beautiful smile....can I faint now?

I concluded a smile on my lips and I nodded as approval that I am Choi Yerim.

But then, he looked at me from toe to head while frowning. I guess I knew what is on his mind.

"do you work here?" was Woohyun's question when he saw that I wore the bookstore uniform.

As I expected, he asked me that question.

I leaned my back against the bookcase. I nodded. "this is my part-time job."

"when do you free? I plan to chat with you after you work." Woohyun grinned.

I chuckled. "I just finished my work."

I looked at him. Woohyun and his white v-neck shirt that exposed his collarbones and lovely neck.

How y.

"I want to change my clothes first." I permitted him before I went to staffs' room to change into my casual clothes.

And here we go. Have a chat with him in the cafe. Weeehooo, I am so happy.

I must tell Eun Ji that I met Woohyun!

 

****

 

~fast forward~

Yerim's POV

"Eun Ji!" I exclaimed as I slammed the door.

Din't blame on me for being extremely happy like a kid who got a lollipop. I ran to upstairs and entered Eun Ji's room.

"what?" she blurted out. She was eating potato bun.

Again. Eun Ji and her potato buns will never get die.

"guess what I want to twll you know." I sat on her bed, facing her.

and she just shrugged. Psh. Shoot you.

"I-" I paused for a while.

"I met Woohyun at the bookstore just now!" I told excitingly. I shook her shoulders a few times.

She stopped eating and widened her eyes. "Oh My Gucci. Really?"

I eagerly nodded. Getting too excited because of Woohyun. lmao.

"And we had chat at the cafe just now. He is really really really handsome. And you know little bun,  I took his picture secretly and I got his number." I grinned.

I showed his candid picture and phone number to Eunji

"This is really not you, babe." she said.

I flickered. Bleh, whatever.

OMO! I patted my hand lightly. I am too happy until I forgot two things.

Firstly, I forgot to buy the medical book. Awww. I'm dead. The assigment's due is another three days and I didn't start anything yet.

Darn it.

And lastly, I forgot to ask Woohyun where is he studying. Obviously, he took medical course when he was about to take medical book in the bookstore.

Am I right?