oO1

A Healer (Spin-off of A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush)

.:OURS:.

"All of them have their own spouse, except me."

http://youtu.be/dCqrPnC8f9Y

 


 

~1 YEAR AND A HALF LATER~

Woohyun's POV

"Woohyun, I go home first." L said.

I nodded. "Alright. I'll be back later because I have to do some research in the library." 

L wrapped an arm around Luna's shoulders before heading to his car and went to Infinite dorm.

So, this is my daily routines. Wake up, going to University to study, eating, then sleep and I repeated the same thing everyday. Hello buddy, welcome to my life!

I only hangout with my friends when I have a free time. My friends and I just entered Woollim University on a few weeks ago. Being a University student is extremely tiring and I have to work harder on my study.

Do you wonder about my bestfriends and...me? Well, let me explain about our life.

So, who are my bestfriends? They are Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, L, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Luna. My bestfriends are still same since I was in high school.

All of them was already have their own spouse except me. Heh, so what? I have my own logical reason.

All of us is officially 19 years old and we already have our respective cars. Ain't it fun, huh?

And about our love stories...Psh. I hate to tell you about this, but well...

I HAVE TO.

So, as you know... L is with Luna, and obviously Hoya is with Sara. Anyway, Luna was already bought her own house, but it is really near from our dorm.

Luna is still my bestfriend. No one can break our friendship, including Luna. Luna knew everything about me. I only told my whole story of life to her, because I teusted her on keepin my secrets. Sometimes, L was jealous seeing both of us sharing secrets. lol. Sorry not sorry, L. Bestfriend is a bestfriend. Secrets are meant to be kept.

Dongwoo met his girlfriend, for the first time on the first day all of us entered Woollim University. It was a first sight love and then, they agree to become a couple. lol.

Sunggyu met his girlfriend in the public library for the first time and they became a couple on last week. For your information, his girlfriend is a NOONA~

Meanwhile, Sungyeol and Sungyeol is flirting their own crush. lol

and I.....am a loner.

Yes, sadly to say that I am A LONER. Tsk tsk.

But, I have a reason. I was waiting the day that I will meet Yerim again. I really forgot to ask her number on last year because I was in rush that time.

Ugh. That's why I hate myself.

 

****

 

Yerim's POV

I walked alone towards my locker. I was really really really tired because I have to attend four classes.

Eun Ji is lucky because she is sick. So, she didn't have to attend.

As I reached at my locker, I opened it to keep my books. But, some of the letters that I got fell off from my locker.

Sigh. I hate all of these letters, because I couldn't reply them. I always git A LOT of love letters from strangers, who I really didn't know them.

I hate it that I couldn't give my heart to them, because..

I still waited for Woohyun. Since last year, my heart was only for Woohyun. I kept my heart properly so that when the time comes, I will give my whole heart to him.

I believe that I will meet him soon.

I have to find my healer no matter what.

 


A/N: Readers, I suggest you to read A Cold-Hearted Guy is My Crush fanfic first before you read this fanfic. Because this fanfic is a bit related to the first fanfic. Well, this story is obviously a sequel. So guys, what do you think about this chapter? :D It's a short chaoter because I just want to introduce them.  Don't forget to comment ^^