Chapter 2

Regrets (Discontinued)

A nice weather on a nice friday.

 

Chaerin was pouring some hot water on her mugs to make a coffee while holding soft bread for breakfast. She stirred the coffee and took her mugs to the table. She sits there comfortably while eating her bread. After she finished her bread, she drinks her coffee slowly while the aroma of the coffee makes her relax.

 

Today she had nothing to do. She’s a rookie singer on America but she decided to stop singing when Dara bugged her to come back to Seoul. So basically, she doesn’t have any jobs right now. But she could careless because she needs holiday anyways.

 

She took her phone to call her best friend, Dara, to come over. But that silly girl didn’t answer her phone. Bom? She rather to stay alone than with that girl, because she knew… if Bom know Seungri lived just across her room on the other building, she’s going to invite that boy to come and join us. Minzy? Aish, that girl will bug me to go to the movie theater now. Because that so-called dramatic movie captured Minzy eyes and she’s been bugging her boyfriend lately. Poor Daesung…

 

Chaerin looked at the ceiling of the dining room and the kitchen. There’s many spider webs and dust. She sighed, “Aishh… Who’s the last owner before me? Why did they didn’t cleans it properly?” Chaerin said slowly to herself while finishing her coffee.

 

Chaerin stood up from the table and washes the mugs until it’s clean. After she washes the mugs, she dried her arms on the towel near the sink. She decided to clean her apartment today. She tied her hairs into messy buns and stared cleaning her apartment.

 


 

Seungri sat on his sofa while his hyung, Jiyong, told him every detailed story about what happen the last minutes before he walked into Seungri’s apartment. Seungri could remember the disappointed look of his hyung when he appeared in front of his door apartment. But it is just something… very unimportant.

 

“Oh hyung… What brings you here?” Seungri asked his hyungs which the latter only sighed. Jiyong’s patted his dongsaengs shoulder. His face was sad and disappointed.

 

“What happen hyung?” Seungri asked Jiyong once more.

 

“Aishh… She doesn’t pick up her phone, Seungri…” Jiyong said with sad voices and made a fake sobs.

 

“Just that? Aish, hyung… You’re over reacted. Maybe she’s bathing right now or maybe cooking.” Seungri said with an irritated tone.

 

And now, Jiyong was sitting on his sofa while looking at his phone, waiting for Dara to call.

 

“So hyung, what are you going to do today?” Seungri asked him.

 

“Date. What else do you expected? That’s why I’m so upset when she didn’t pick up her phone...” Jiyong once again let out a frustrated sigh while staring at his innocent phone. Seungri swears, If Jiyong glares could break things that innocent phone will broke into pieces.

 

“How about you?” Jiyong asked his dongsaeng but Seungri just shrugged his shoulder while took a glance on the balcony, waiting a figures to came out and appeared on the balcony.

 

And there she is. She’s wearing a black sleeveless shirt and short brown pants. She tied her hairs onto messy buns so some of her hairs cover her faces. Such a beauty. Seungri thought while his eyes kept glued on her figures. She’s indeed turns a bit taller and thinner. And that’s makes her more beautiful than the last time he met her.

 

“Yah! Lee Seunghyun!” Jiyong shouted at Seungri and snapped his fingers in front of his faces, making him startled and looks at him with an irritated faces.

 

“What?”

 

“I’ve been calling you hundred times but you didn’t paying attention! What are you looking at…” Jiyong looked at Seungri direction earlier. “… Chaerin?” Jiyong confused when he saw her cleaning her balcony. “What is she doing there?” Jiyong asked again.

 

“Of course she lived there, you pabo hyung…” Seungri said.

 

Jiyong looked at Seungri and pulls his hairs, “What did you just say!? I’m not pabo, you pabo!” Jiyong shouted at Seungri while he shouting nonstop.

 

“Yah Yah, Hyung!! It’s hurt!!” Seungri shouted back at him and Jiyong stop his action. After that, Seungri stared at his hyung but it appeared that Jiyong smiling at him with full of meaning.

 

“What?”

 

“You’ve been staring at her. And yet, yesterday you didn’t speak or talk with her excluding the introduction part. So our panda is getting attracted of someone, eh?” Jiyong said while a big grin appeared on his faces.

 

“No!” Seungri answered almost instantly after Jiyong finished his sentences. Making Jiyong looked at Seungri like he’s a criminal that just busted.

 

Jiyong stood up from his sofa and headed to the balcony. Planning to call Chaerin. Before Jiyong could even reach the balcony, Seungri grabbed Jiyong wrist and dragging his hyung away from the balcony.

 

But… failed.

 

“Chaerin-ssi~” Jiyong said while he opened the balcony door. In instant, Chaerin looked at Jiyong with confuse expression.

 

“Oh, Hello Jiyong-oppa…” Chaerin smiled at him and bows a little.

 

“Chaerin, I was wondering… Are you busy today?” Jiyong asked her and gives her a meaningful smile.

 

“I’m busy cleaning my apartment now… But It’ll finished at noon, I’m very sure of it. Why you ask?” Chaerin asked back at Jiyong.

 

“Can you go eat lunch with us at Seungri’s apartment today? We’re going to call pizza delivery. Want to join us?”

 

I’m doomed. Seungri and Chaerin thought at the same times.

 

But I can’t decline Jiyong’s offer… It’s too rude... Chaerin thought

 

Please say yes, Chea-cat… I want to explain you everything… Seungri thoughts.

 

“Hmm… Okay… I’ll come over at the noon… See you at lunch, Jiyong-oppa…”