Chapter 1

Regrets (Discontinued)

Chaerin took seat between Dara and Minzy. She stared blankly on the floor while trying to avoid doing an eye contact with Seungri. Why her friends know Seungri? When? How? All of those questions are replaying on her head. She didn’t notice her surroundings until Dara shook Chaerin’s shoulder to get her attention.

 

Chaerin looks at Dara, “What?”

 

Dara only sighed on her best friend behavior. “What’s wrong with you? You didn’t heard what just I said, Chae?” Chaerin just shook her head innocently for her question. She apologized to Dara and told Dara to replay her question. Dara sighed again, “Where do you live now? Are you going to stay in Korea again? Or you came here just for holiday?”

 

“I’m living on an apartment on the central of Seoul. And yes, I’m going to live in Korea again.” She smiled at Dara when she hugged her tightly in excitement. “Aish unnie! I can’t breathe.” She shouted jokily and tried to push Dara away nicely. But before she could get rid of Dara, suddenly Minzy and Bom hugged her too.

 

“Yay!! Unnie is going to stay on Seoul again!” Minzy shouted and hugged her tightly.

“My dongsaeng~ I can’t describe how happy I am to have you here!” Bom said while ruffled her hairs.

“Chae~~ Can I visit your apartment now??” Dara said while hugging her.

 

The boys just chuckled at the girl behavior except Seungri. He just stared at Chaerin blankly and noticed how Chaerin turning to be such a very beautiful young lady. He remembered the beautiful memories when she’s still a teenage girl.

 

“Yah! Why oppa don’t get a hug from her beloved girlfriend?” Jiyong pouted cutely and slowly poked Dara shoulders. Dara looked at Jiyong and stuck her tongue out.

 

“Yah, Mr. Kwon! I’m older than you! You should call me ‘noona’!” Dara shouted at her boyfriend while playfully punched Jiyong’s shoulder.

 

“Aish… I’m just joking, Dara… And I already said this to you but I will replay it again. I. Won’t. Call. You. Noona. Because your faces much younger than me and yet beautiful.” Jiyong smiled sweetly at Dara and pinched Dara’s cheek lightly, made Dara wildly blushed.

 

“Aish… Too cheesy!” Seunghyun shouted to the couple who just make a public affection to each other. But Jiyong glared at Seunghyun and putted his arm around Dara’s shoulder while stuck his tongue out at Seunghyun.

 

“Why, hyung? You’re jealous at me because you can’t have such a nice girl as Dara, aren’t you??” Jiyong just grinned, but Bom and Seunghyun glared at Jiyong.

 

“Yah! So you’re saying that I’m not nice!?” Bom shouted at Jiyong words before.

“Yah!! Don’t say that!!” Seunghyun shouted at Jiyong either.

 

“Uhh, guys… Can’t you stop fighting? By the way, I need to go…” Chaerin voices make them stopped their little fighting session.

 

Dara looked at the clock and gasped when she looked at the clock. She whispered something to Jiyong and made him shocked either. 09.00 p.m.

 

“We need to get going either! Mianhae!!” Jiyong said while stood up.

“Whaaaat?? Aishh… If that’s so… we all should go home then…” Minzy said to all of her friends.

 

“Aish… Okay… Bye~”

 

They all bid their bye to each other and leave that place.

 


 

Chaerin took taxi to go to her apartment. When she arrived at the apartment, she asked the receptionist about her room.

 

“Ahh… Lee Chaerin? Your room is at the fifth floor on the tower A. Room number 119. Here’s the key. Make yourself comfortable here.” The nice receptionist gave her a warm smile and she replied her with a smile.

 

“Thank you, …..” Chaerin paused for a second.

 

“Park Chorong.” She smiled nicely at her. “And according to the form you’ve just signed, we’re in the same age.” She warmly told Chaerin.

 

“Ahh.. Once again, Thank you Chorong-ah… It’s very nice of you…” she smiled at her and quickly used the elevator to go to her room.

 

The room wasn’t so big. It just consisted of one bedroom, one kitchen, one living room, one bathroom, and one balcony. If we go out of the balcony, we could see the other room from tower B. Chaerin put her big bag on the bed and start to organize her clothes. After she finished it, she took one pajama and towel to take a bath.

 

After she finished, she goes to her balcony and sat on the chair there while warping the towel on her wet hairs. She didn’t notice that a pair of eyes watching her. When she turned her head to the tower B, she could saw a young middle aged guy with a towel on his head and he only used his short pants. And he was straightly looking at her eyes.

 

Wait a second… Isn’t that?

 

“S-Seungri?” Chaerin looked at him and stared at him. She stood up and goes in when she noticed that Seungri is the guy who just watching her. Before she could came in, Seungri shouted to Chaerin.

 

“Yah! Lee Chaerin!! Let me talk!! There’s many thing I need to tell you!!”

 

Chaerin turned around and scoffed, “What? There’s nothing you need to explain, Lee Seunghyun.”

 

“Yah! Just sit there and let me tell you everything!”

 

“No.” she shortly replied him and goes straightly in without looking at him again.