Ch 6 A day out

Can we be friends

It has been a few days since we talked like that. Since then Jonghyun had been a lot nicer to everyone. I woke up late today since I knew it was my day off. 
Most trainees use these days to visit home. But since I didn't have anywhere to go I decided to explore the building some more. 
On my way down to the main hall I saw Jonghyun.
When he saw me he made his way to me. 
"hey" he said to me "what are you up to?" 

"nothing really it's my free day today." 

"Oh I see well if you got nothing to do would you like to join me?" he asked with a soft smile.

"Sure" I replied with the same smile.


"where are we going?" you ask curiously. 
You were with Jonghyun in his car driving somewhere. 

"We're just going to a friend of mine." he answered his eyes not leaving the road.

-

“A hospital?” you ask after Jonghyun parked the car. 
You looked at him.
He was staring out of the window with a sad look in his eyes.
“My friend got in a car accident not that long ago. This is the first time I can go visit her.”

“Oh” you say quietly and you both get out of the car and head to the hospital doors. 

-


When the door of the hospital room opened. You couldn’t move you were shocked looking at the person lying in bed. It was you.
 

 

sorry for the sort chapter and the long wait