Ch 5 private lesson

Can we be friends

*still in flashback* 
Jonghyun’s POV 

It was late night and I was walking through the empty hallways of the building. Everyone was already 
back at their dorms. I was about to make my way back home too. When I hear music play from one 
of the practice rooms. The lights where still on. I peeked through the window of the door. I wanted 
to see how was still here besides me, but the room was empty. “people should turn everything of 
when they leave” I growl annoyed as I open the door. I walked to the radio to turn it off. 
When I wanted to walk away I could heard soft sobs. I look around to see where they came from. 
I was sure there was nobody in the room when I checked. But then I saw a girl sitting on the floor 
with her back at the wall.  She was looking surprised at me. 
She looked away trying to dry here tears that just kept on coming. She reminded me of  Seungyeon.
She used to cry a lot, but I was always there to cheer her up. Should I cheer this girl up to. Well I 
guess I should after what I did to Seungyeon. 
I slid down next to her and watch her dry her eyes. 
I softly take her chin and turn her to me. She looked surprised by my actions.
I didn’t mind as I stared drying her eyes with a tissue.  
“Such a shame a pretty girl like you shouldn’t cry.”
Again she was taken by surprise. I just smiled at her. 
“So now tell me what has been bothering you?” 

“Nothing” she reply’s looking away.

“don’t lie to me it can’t be nothing when you cry like that tell me.”

“it’s none of your business. Okay?” she says getting up.
Grabbing her hand I pull her on my lap. “no that’s not okay. And no I will not let you until you talk to me.”  
She signs “I’m just not fit to be an idol. My dancing and my singing isn’t any better.
It’s like I don’t belong here. I should just give up.”

“ho stop it girl you’re here only a month and you already think about stopping just because I don’t feel like you belong here. Who  make you even think that?”

“Well you told me so. Not like you are the only who does.”

“I really need to stop being to mean to everyone. Damn why is that so hard. Any way what I think you need to do is say just a little longer okay. You just need more time than everyone else.”

“And what is I don’t get better?”

“I’m gone make sure you get better and I will start right now. I’m gone give you private lessons.”

“P private lessons, right now” she stuttered as I puss her up. 

“Yup right now.” I say turning the radio back on walking to the centre of the room and told her to stand next to me. “just follow my lead. First we have to make sure we breathe in low.” 
I place my hand on my stomach and she follows.  I breathe in and start to sing alone with the song. 
After one line the girl started singing as well.  

After sometime we were singing and dancing together. I could say this girl was getting better.
At the end we said our goodbyes and promised to meet again next week.

*end flashback*