Is Jealousy good??? 2

I'm a lucky guy to have such a jealous girl like you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tic Tok Tic Tok~ *the clock showed you 5:00 P.M.*

Ding Dong~

The bell rang. You nervously opened the door and saw Kwangmin standing in front of you. “Kaja!” he said smiling. You nodded and you two got out of the house with his hand on your waist. “Where should we go first? We have 1hr.” ….

 

The problem started.!

You shocked as soon as you heard his words. *What would he do after that 1hour?* you thought yourself. You couldn’t bear that feeling.. so you asked “Wae? Only 1 hour? But I want more…” you asked innocently. “You want more? Okay! My time will be for you if my love wants” he smiled and gave a peck on your forehead. “Let’s go!” he said.

You are not satisfied as you didn’t get the answer.. but you followed him.

 

He took you to everywhere. There’s no shop he skipped along the way he walked. And then, “Chagiya! Wear this!” he tooked a pair of gloves, a couple gloves, and wore one of it on your right hand and another one on his left one.

Then, You two went to the playground where you guys met for the first time. “Do you remember this place?” he excitedly asked you pointing at the blank place under a tall big tree. Ofcourse! You surely remember that place. That’s unforgettable. Kwangmin, for the first time, met you and also confessed you under that big tree. You nodded.

There’s a silence for a few minutes… You two were recalling your sweet memories.. Playing, laughing, talking and everything related to that single place. The place has been yours since you both were in high school… But you are now university students and always busy with your works… so you two barely come there as it’s also a little away from where you live.

“It’s been a year.” Kwangmin said and you nodded just to agree with his words.

But you were really worried. *What if he leaves me after this..?* was the only thing you were thinking about.

“Oppa!” you called Kwangmin. “imm…” he answered. “Why do you want to come here?” you asked without thinking much.

Kwangmin seemed to have a little difficulty to answer. *EunJeong ah! Why don’t you know anything? You know I’m a little upset.? You didn’t remember… Today is….huh..* He let out a sigh and said “ani! I just wanna come as I’m free today. It’s been a year we haven’t been there, right?”

You heard him sigh. “Oppa! S..something wrong?” you asked. “Nothing! Everything is normal.” He answered.

 

“Ah!” was the only word that skipped through your mouth. 6:15P.M now. “Oh! It’s late.! Kaja! I’ve something important to do” he said grabbing your wrist and headed towards the bus-stop. You guys were waiting for the bus and no one didn’t say any single word. Kwangmin’s expression wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter