43

3 guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year later

Finally i graduated my school n i'll go to same university with suho oppa!!! I also will choose business because i want to continue what my parents do. My friends also graduated from the school. The girls also choose the same university with me n since their boyfriend also there, chorong too. Changjo n ricky will go to america to continue their study. Chunji, niel will go to japan. Cap will continue study in here n ljoe will go to australia. Since the day that ljoe apologized to us, we all become friend again with him n never talked about that accident again because we pretended like nothing happened. 

Me n suho oppa still dating. We still love each other and we will have our marriage tomorrow. All of us especially me, my family, suho oppa n his family very busy to prepare this marriage. Suho oppa's parents came to korea only to help us prepare this marriage because my parents n his parents said this is only the time, once in their live n me, suho oppa live to prepare for their son n daugther marriage. They only we married for once in our live that's why they very busy n happy. I also very happy that suho oppa always keep his words that he will always love me n will married with me. 

Baekhyun oppa n eunji also already engaged. Chorong, luhan oppa n jessica, chanyeol oppa still dating but chanyeol oppa n luhan oppa said they also will propose to jessica n chorong soon. Niel, ricky and cap,already got girlfriend when all of us go holiday to jeju island. We met group of the girls that also holiday in jeju after that the guys like them n make some move then they finally dating. Changjo n ljoe? I'm not sure about this but they said they still love me. I keep tell them to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter