Final

Regrets

// Cube Artists - Christmas Song //


 

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.” 
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones

 

5 months , 2 week , 4 days , 15 hours , 31 minutes and 49 seconds since she left . Kim Jongdae had just woken up from his sleep , tears were streaming down his eyes but soon the sadness and crying stop as anger and rage got the best of him .

The Kim Jongdae that used to make fun of people , trolled people and teased people is now filled with silence , sadness , anger and rage .

Every night , he would wake up with tears and soon it became rage . He regretted it . He regretted that he let Kris took her . He regretted for not having the courage to confess to her first . He regretted that he entrusted Kris . He was mad . He is still mad .

The others tried to calm him down or tried to bring him out but he wouldn’t go or listen to them . Every time they took him out to have fun , he would always end up beating someone up . His friends tried to cheer him up , his family tried to cheer him but everything that they tried to do just end up in despair .

He got out of his bed and went to the bathroom , he stare in his own reflection . He could see his eyes red and puffy . Bruises and cuts on his face , his hair in a mess . He tried to recalled back the dream that he had . He closes his eyes as he remembered every detail of her .

Her chocolate-brown eyes , her long eyelashes , her brown eyebrows , her rosy cheeks , her pink lips and her black hair with blonde tips . He smiled as he remembered how she looks and slowly a tear rolled down on his cheeks .

She left him for five years and he found her again but now he is sure that she will never come back nor he will find her again because she’s gone . Gone from the world . Leaving him again . The only difference from before is that now she’s gone forever . He couldn't find her anywhere anymore .

His hand clenched in a fist as he remembered the story that she told . He couldn’t held his anger in anymore as he punched the mirror in front of him . Pieces of the mirror shattered , his hands bleeding and forming new cuts . It’s the nth time he had punched the mirror .

His friends blasted in his rooms as they stand in front of his bathroom door , looking at the shattered mirror and his bleeding fist . Xiumin pulled him out of the bathroom while Lay cleaned the shattered mirror .

“Kim Jongdae .” Xiumin called .

“What ?” He said as he pulled his hand off from Xiumin .

“You idiot ! Do you think she will be happy seeing you like this ?!” Xiumin yelled . Causing Lay to stop cleaning and look at him . Tao and Luhan immediately went to Xiumin and Chen as they pulled each of them away from each other before something else happened .

“Let go of me Lu .” He said as he pushed Luhan off and went out of the house with his hand still bleeding .

 

 

“Time of death 11.20 p.m. Date 20th June 2013 .” The doctor said .

The nurse covered her cold body with a white sheet as Kim Jongdae’s face went pale . His legs gave up on him as he fell on his knees . He couldn’t believe what he had just heard . Tears start to fall down from his eyes . Screaming of her names was heard .

She can’t be dead . She can’t . She can’t leave again .

He thought that over and over again . He knew that this is too good to be true . He stood up and head towards the doctor .

“Tell me she’s not dead yet ..” He said .

“I’m so—”

“TELL ME SHE’S NOT DEAD YET !! TELL ME THAT !!” He yelled as he held the doctor’s collar .The doctor stood there , frozen in his place .

“TELL ME SHE’S STILL HERE ! TELL ME SHE’S ALIVE !! TELL ME YOU CAN SAVE HER !!” He yelled again . His friends heard him as they pulled him off the doctor .

“LET ME GO !! SHE’S STILL HERE !” He said as he pushed Xiumin and Luhan off him .

“Kim Jongdae ! Didn’t you hear the doctor ?! She’s gone ! She’s gone and we can’t do anything about it !!” Xiumin said as tears trickle down his cheeks .

“No ! She’s not gone ! She’s still here .” He said as he ran to the bed stroller , hugging her cold body dearly .

“Anna , don’t go yet . You can’t leave me again . You can’t .” He said as he shook her body furiously , begging her to wake up . Luhan pulled him off her cold body and punched him in the face .

“Ge ..” Tao and Lay said as they tried to help him up but he push them off and stood up . He wiped the blood that is at the end of his lips .

“Do you think that you’re the only who didn’t want her die ? Do you think that you’re the only one who loves her ?! Every one of us loves her !! It’s not only you ! We also want her back !!” Luhan yelled .

He stood there frozen at what Luhan said . He knew that Luhan and Xiumin love her just like he did . Lay and Tao loves her but they love her as a sister .

“I-I’m sorry .” He said as he place his hand on his face and he fell on his knees . “I just can’t help it ..” He said again as he cried his heart out .

Luhan went to him and hug him , patting his back and comforting him .

 

 

He walked around the cold city , tears threatening to fall . It was a cold night as fog came out of his mouth every time he let out a sigh .

I hope that you’re doing fine and happy up there Anna . I hope that you’re not hurt and smiling like before . He said as he stare up at the night sky . He remember how she used to take him out at the backyard and laid down on the grass while staring at stars .

He smiled at those thoughts but it was only for a while when he starts to remembered back what Kris did to her .

 

 

He got back home with the rest , he had started to calm down . The doctor told them that they could held a funeral after two days . He went straight to his room and laid down on his bed . He slowly closes his eyes as images of her laughing and smiling flashed in his head . He smiled and slowly tears start to fall out of his eyes when he saw her tears .

“Jongdae , come out and eat .” Luhan said from outside of his room .

“Coming .” He got out of his bed and went outside of his room . He went to the dining table and sat beside Lay . He start to eat the food slowly . He doesn’t have the appetite to eat but he still eat , he doesn’t have the mood to face Luhan’s wrath again .

*beep beep*

The sound of the door unlocked was heard . He turned around and saw Kris coming in , he didn’t know what had gotten into him as he stood up from his seat and beat Kris up .

“How can you do that to her ?!” He place a punch on Kris delicate face .

“How can you hurt her ?!”

“How can you even think about cheating ?!”

With every question that he asked , he would throw a punch on Kris face . The others came and tried to pry him off Kris but he would only push them off . Kris couldn’t say anything nor do anything as he let Chen beat him up .

Luhan stood up back after he was pushed off by Chen , he went to Chen and punch him in the face . Bringing Chen back to reality .

“What are you thinking ?! Beating Kris up won’t bring her back !”

Kris stood up but only to be punched by Luhan .

“I just have to punched you once . I won’t beat the crap out of you like this idiot !” Luhan pointed to Chen as he stormed into his room . Xiumin help Chen up before he punched Kris too .

“I also have to . You know how we felt for her and you just have to hurt her like that .” Xiumin then stormed out of the living room and went inside his room .

“I’m disappointed with you .” Tao said as he help Chen to his room and then went to his own room .

“Lay …” Kris said .

“I’m sorry Duizhang but they’re right . I’m disappointed with you .” Lay said as he went to his own room .

Chen cried as he sat on his bed , Luhan came in his room with a first-aid kit .

“Jongdae .. I’m sorry .” Luhan dabbed the cotton on his cut beside his lips . Chen slightly winced in pain as tears rolled down on his cheeks .

“Lu.. I want her back .. What should I do ?”

“I also do but there’s nothing that we can do .” said Luhan as he place a small bandage on the cut .

“We can’t do anything to bring her back to life .” Xiumin said as he went and stand in front of Chen .

“We shouldn’t have let Kris confessed right ?”

“Yeah we shouldn’t but what had happened in the past will remained and there’s nothing we can do about it .” said Luhan .

“Why does she have to suffer ?” Chen ran his hand over his hair as he let out a sighed .

“Things happened for a reason . If only we knew what happened earlier , we could have prevented her from … d-dying ..” Xiumin stuttered at saying the last word , it caused him a great grieve and he can hear it from his voice . Soon the three of them let out a sigh .

 

 

Kim Jongdae walks around the city , passing by people and stores . He didn’t know that losing her would hurt this bad . He didn’t know that losing her will turn his life upside down .  Slowly snow start to fall down as snowflakes drop on his golden brown hair . It was winter , it was a cold winter . He was only wearing a sweater . The sweater that she once knitted for him for his 16th birthday .

As memories of his moment with her reminisce in his mind . Tears flowed down on his cheek . The cold winter wind brushes his skin sending shivers to his spine. His lips turn blue , his skin went pale and his teeth clattered . He place his hand inside his pocket as he slowly walk , remembering the moments that he had with her .

 

 

13 year old Kim Jongdae is playing around the class with his other friends . Trolling people and teasing his classmates when his homeroom teacher came in with a girl .

“Alright class . Please settle down . We have a new student today .” His homeroom teacher; Mr Song said .

“Chen , she’s pretty isn’t she ?” Jongdae nodded at Xiumin’s question as his eyes wouldn’t leave her .

“Miss Lee , you may introduced yourself .” Mr Song gestured her to talk .

“Hello , I’m Lee Anna . I’m from Korea . My Chinese isn’t that good but I hope you guys can help me .” Chen was mesmerized by her voice .

Angel-like voice .

“Alright class . I hope that you can help her adjust with the surrounding . Miss Lee , you can sit at any of the empty seat .” His homeroom teacher said . She slightly bowed to him as she went to the back of the class and sat at the empty seat . As she passes by Chen , he could smell her scent .

Apple mint .

Ever since that day , he had fallen hard for her . When his classmates made a joke , she would laugh and her laughter is like music to his ears . He couldn’t get enough of her . The way she smile , the way she laugh , the way she crossed her legs , the way she would tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear , the way her eyebrows would connect and furrowed when she’s focused , the way her eyes shine , the way the sun shines on her figure and just about everything about her made him go mad .

The Kim Jongdae who would always be loud and full of teasing soon became a timid and shy person whenever she look at him . He would kept his voice low and stopped everything that he's doing when she look at his way .

He would never have the courage to walk up to her and start a conversation . He never does . He also know that his friend Xiumin also had a crush on her . They never had the courage to talk to her . They’ve been her classmate for 2 years and not even once had they utter a single word to her .

When he turned 16 , his other best friends which is Kris , Luhan , Tao and Lay is in the same class with him and Xiumin . On the first day of school , he knew it that once Kris and Luhan laid their eyes on her they would fall for her and they actually did . He can see it in their eyes .

1/4 of the year passed and Kris had told them that he decided to talk to her and so on that day during recess , Kris went to her usual place .

“Hi , I’m Kris .What’s your name ?” Kris asked and gave her a smile .

“Did Duizhang just smile ?” Luhan asked him .

“Yeah he did .”

“Hi , I’m Anna . You’re in my class right ?” She smile at Kris and Chen felt a sting in his heart when she smile at him . She look at the back of Kris and look at Chen and the others .

There she is looking so beautiful even without smiling .

“You guys are also in my class right ?” She pointed to him and the rest .

“Yeah . That’s my friends . Luhan , Xiumin , Lay , Chen and Tao .” Kris said as he pointed to them one by one . She flashed them a smile and that just melted Chen’s heart .

She just smile at me .. She just did that ! Oh god I think I’m going to faint .

“Chen are you sitting with us or not ?” Lay asked .

“W-what did you say ?” He stuttered . His eyes landed on the group and he saw Kris sitting beside her . His eyebrows furrowed at his sight and she saw her giggling at him and he softened at the sound .

“I said are you sitting with us or not ?”

“Y-yeah sure .”

“I just realized that the both of you are actually in my class for the past two years and not even once had we ever talk .” She said as she pointed towards Xiumin and him . He could swear that he saw Xiumin flustered .

“And you and him ! Three months being my classmates and you never talk to me too .” She pointed towards Kris and Luhan .

“What about them ? Why didn’t you say anything ?” Kris asked .

“That’s because they would occasionally say hi to me when I’m around them .”

“They do ?”

“We do . Unlike some co—.” Lay was about to say but it was cut off by Luhan who is sitting beside him .

“Unlike some what ?” She asked , slightly tilting her head .

“Nothing .” Lay said as soon as Luhan released his hands and gave him a glare .

“Why are you always alone on recess ?”

“I don’t know . Maybe I just like to eat alone .” She smile .

“Then I hereby announce that we’ll be having recess together .” Kris grin .

“Sure I guess ?”

That day onwards they would spend their days together in school and after school at the boys house .He couldn’t believe that they’re friends and he is one step closer to her .

 

 

“Kim Jongdae ! You ignorant brat !” He heard someone called his name , he turn to look at his back and saw a raging Luhan with the others .

“What do you want ?” He asked .

“What do I want ?! I want you back to yourself ! Screw that ! We want you to be yourself back ! The Kim Jongdae that would always make jokes and prank on people !”

“Guess what guys ?! He’s not coming back ! The Kim Jongdae that you mentioned is already dead ! He’s dead !”

People who was walking around stop and look at them warily . Whispering and talking about them . Lay bowed at them and apologize for making such a ruckus at the middle of the night .

“Do you think she would be happy to see you like this ?! Do you actually think that would happened ?! What if she’s still alive and see you like this ?! Don’t you think she would beat the crap out of you ?!”

“I hope that she’s still alive and would beat the crap out of me ! That’s what I want !!”

“Guys , come on . Stop fighting . I’m sure she’s crying seeing us like this .” Xiumin said as he patted Luhan shoulder calming him down . Tao went to him and patted his back . In an instant his legs gave away and he fall on his knees with tears running down his cheeks .

“Chen !” Tao yelled as he went beside him and hold him up .

“Just go away ! Leave me alone !” He yelled as he push Tao off him .

His tears running down his face and falling down on the floor that is filled with snow . His jeans wet by the snow . The coldness sent chills running down his spine . His body shaking furiously as he cry his heart out again . Memories of the past came back and more tears was spilled . The others try to pull him up but he push them off . They gave up and just let him be . Xiumin places a jacket over his body and they just stare at him .

 

 

“Chen Chen ! Look ! Isn’t that pretty .” She said as she pointed to one of the stars . They were laying on the grass at their backyard . She would always come over to their house and the both of them would always sneak out to the backyard and laid down there watching the stars in the middle of the night .

“Which one ?”

“There . The one beside the big dipper . The one that shines the brightest .” She pointed to the star again .

“That one ?” He asked as he pointed to the star and she nodded . “That’s pretty . It’s the brightest one .”

“Yep .”

He turn his face to look at her. Her thin pink lips slightly parted , her black eyes glistened by the moonlight . It was dark but he could still see her , the moonlight shone on her face giving a breath-taking view of her . He smile looking at her being so happy while watching the stars . He could see her cheeks and nose getting red by the cold night air .

“Here .” He said as he passed her a blanket over her body .

“Thanks .” She smile at him and his heart rate rises as he smile back at her . Her smile never failed to make his heart race for her . Her voice never failed to make him smile . Her laughter never failed to make him happy .

“Hey . Look at that star .” He said as he pointed to the star that she had said .

“The star that I showed to you ?”

“Yeah .”

“Why ?”

“That’s you . The brightest and the prettiest .” He said and turn to face her .

“I’m not .”

“Sure you are .”

“No . Before you guys came , I always put on a façade .You know who my parent is right ?”

He knew that she always put on a façade whenever he saw her . He had always knew that . He remembers the first time she came to the school . She was smiling but he notice something was wrong with the smile . As he kept on looking at her eyes , he notice that her eyes tells something different . She wasn’t happy .

“Yeah .”

“They never care for me . I never felt their love . Never even once had I felt the love of a father nor a mother . They were constantly busy , never even care about me . They only provide me money and expenses for whatever I want . I never felt happy . Yes I have friends but to be honest all of them only approach me because of my money . And then you guys came , at first I thought you guys had wanted my money too but then you guys told me that each of your parent own a company . You guys always make me happy and smile . To be honest again , I almost lost hope on happiness . I thought that the thing called happiness will never came into my life . I was wrong .. Since you guys came , you guys were my happiness and I thank god for meeting you guys .”

“Is that why I never saw you smile genuinely when you came here ?”

“That’s why ..”

“Anna ..” He called out her name and sat up , she look at him and sat too . “That star up there . Is really you . You’re the brightest and the prettiest . You never felt happy ? I’m here now . I’ll make you happy .” He smile at her and she smile back . This time he saw her smile genuinely for the first time .

Always . I would even die for you to be happy .

“Chen , I’m really lucky to meet you and the guys .” She said as she hug him .

That night he didn’t know why but somehow he got his hopes high . He wish that she would notice his feelings for her . He wish that she also feel the same for him .

 

 

He clenched his shirt as he yelled out all sorts of profanities . His friends can only look at him with a sympathetic look . They had tried their best to help him be himself back but he wouldn’t come back .

“There’s no happy ending .” He whispered .

 

 

“And the prince and princess live happily ever after .”

5 year old Kim Jongdae laying on his bed , with a blanket covering his body up to his chest . He look at his mother with a question look who had just finished reading him a bed time story .

“Do they really live happily ever after ?” Little Chen asked .

“Yes dear . Now go to sleep .” His mother said as she brushes his hair back and place a soft kiss on his forehead .

“Goodnight mom .” He said as he kiss his mom’s cheeks and closes his eyes .

“Goodnight Jongdae-ah .” His mother smile softly and lovingly at her only son before closing the door softly .

Little Chen open his eyes as he heard the door shut . He stare up at the dark ceiling as his eyes glistened when the moonlight shone in his room . He clasped his hands together and closes his eyes .

“I wish that I can have a happy ending with my princess .”

 

 

“Never . There won’t be . If it exist , we would have been together happily . Getting married , having kids and grandkids .” He softly smile as a tear trickle down his cheeks .

He stood up , unsteadily as one of his hands is place on the window pane of one of the stores . He slowly steady his self and slowly walk back to the apartment . The others just followed him at the back , making sure that he won’t do anything stupid .

 

 

“Her birthday is next week . What are we going to do ?” Tao asked .

They were gathering in the living room , talking about her upcoming birthday .

“I don’t know .” Lay said as he munched on his chips .

“I was thinking of confessing .” Kris said .

“Confessing ?” Tao asked as he look at Kris with wide eyes .

“Yeah .”

“You like her ?” Lay asked as he stop on munching his chips .

“I love her .”

“Why aren’t the three of you saying anything ?” Lay asked as he look at Xiumin , Luhan and Chen .

“We knew he love her .” Xiumin said .

“Yeah .” Chen said sourly . His heart was trembling . He was hoping that none of them would have the courage to confessed but he was wrong . He actually knew that Kris would always be the first to confessed .

Of course . He was the one who talk to her first why wouldn’t he had the courage to confess to her ? He thought .

“Kris , come with me . I need to talk to you .” Luhan said as he stood up and went to the kitchen . Kris got up and followed him .

Chen look at both of their figure slowly disappearing into the kitchen . He slumped his back on the couch as he let out a sighed . He shut his eyes closed as his mind wander around , thinking about the possibilities that she would accept Kris . He shot his eyes open and quickly got up , he slowly went to the kitchen .

“We agreed not to confess right ?!” Luhan yelled in a whisper . His face clearly showed that he was angry .

“Sorry Lu but I can’t . I know that I’m selfish that I wanted her all alone .” Kris said .

“Just let him be Lu .” Chen said as he walk towards them .

“Since when are you here ?” Luhan asked , his eyebrows furrowed .

“Just a few seconds . Just let him .” He patted Luhan’s shoulder softly .

“Why ? You love her too !”

“But I don’t have the courage to tell her like Kris do and so do you .”

“You too ?” Kris asked with wide eyes .

“We’ll let you confess on her birthday . If she accepts you , don’t you ever hurt her . Not even the slightest bit or I’ll definitely kick your .” He warned .

“I did not say that I’ll let him !” Luhan yelled .

“God Lu ! Just let him confess ! We don’t have the courage . Just like when we first talk to her , Kris was the first one to go and talk to her !” Xiumin suddenly came in and yelled at Luhan .

“Ughh ! Fine !”

“Thanks guys .” Kris said sincerely .

“But as Chen said , don’t you ever hurt her !”

“I won’t . I promise you that .” Kris grinned at them .

“Good .”

 

 

That was  it ! It’s my fault ! All my fault ! If I haven’t persuade Lu to let him confess then this thing won’t happened !

“God ! Kim Jongdae ! You’re an idiot ! It’s your fault !!” He yelled . His hands ran through his hair causing it to be in a mess .

“Chen , it’s not your fault .” Xiumin said as he pull Chen’s arm and face him .

He pull his arm away from Xiumin harshly and said , “It’s my fault ! It’s my ing fault !”

“No it’s not .”

“Don’t you remember ?! If I hadn’t persuade Luhan to agree , all of this wouldn’t happened ! She would be in good hands ! She wouldn’t die ! She wouldn’t die ..” He said as he whispered the last sentence and fall on his knees .

“I remember . It’s not your fault . It’s none of our faults .”

“Jongdae-ah , it’s not your fault . At that time we can’t predict what will happened , if we can we wouldn’t have agree .” Luhan said as he pull Chen up .

“It’s still my fault …”

“Don’t blame yourself . She wouldn’t like to hear that .”

“Chen , let’s get you home . You look lifeless .” Xiumin said . He only nodded and lifelessly let Luhan place his arm around his waist to support him . He arrives home as Lay instantly went to the kitchen to cook some food for him as it’s been a while since he last eat . He was getting skinnier .

Even with the smell of his favourite food , he didn’t have the appetite to eat . Lay place the warm bowl of Jeonbokjuk in front of him . He lifelessly pick up the spoon , without blowing in some air to cool down the spoon of porridge , he ate it . The hot porridge burn his mouth but he couldn't care less about the pain .

He place the spoon in the bowl , making circles in the porridge as he stare at the bowl blankly . His friends couldn’t do anything , they didn’t want to force him to eat .

 

 

“It’s freezing .” Chen said as he hug his body and shivers .

“Yeah . Should we go home earlier ?” She asked as her teeth clattered against each other .

The two of them had history class together as the cold breeze of winter was getting in their bones .

“Why not ?”

“Yeah . Let’s sneak out of school . I’ll make us some warm food and coffee .”

“What about the others ?” He asked .

“Let them be .” She giggle .

“Okay .”

After their class ended , they sneakily went to the back of the school and jumped over the gate as they went back home . As he quickly unlocked the door , they scurried in the house while jumping or shaking and dusting off the snow that got on their coats . She turn on the heater as he place their coats on the hanger .

“I’ll cook us something . You can stay here .” She said as she went inside the kitchen .

“I’ll help .”

“Last time you help someone in the kitchen , the kitchen got burned .”

“Alright fine .” He grumpily said and walk back into the living room . He sat on the couch as he turn on the tv . Switching between channels , trying to find something to watch while waiting for her to finish cooking .

After an hour , she came into the living room with two bowls of porridge and two cups of coffee . She place them on the coffee table as she sat beside him . He took one of the bowls and handed it to her as he took the other one for him .

“What’s this ?” He asked as he playfully play with the food .

“Jeonbokjuk .”

“What’s that ?”

“You’re Korean but you didn’t know what that is ?” She asked as she narrowed her eyes at him .

“I told you I’ve been living in China since I was 4 .”

“Yeah I forgot about that . Anyway that’s abalone porridge .” She said as she blow some air on the spoon and ate the porridge .

He nodded slowly as he pick up the spoon , blow some air and ate it . He let the taste linger in his mouth , savouring it . The warmness of the porridge sipped in his body as the coldness that he was feeling slowly vanished .

“Mhmm .. It’s delicious .” He grin at her .

“Of course . Look who’s cooking .” She meekly smile at him and silently ate the porridge .

 

 

“It’s good .” He coldly said as he slowly ate the porridge that Lay made .

“But not as good as hers ?” Lay asked .

“Yeah . Not as good as hers .” He lightly laugh as he remembers the taste of the abalone porridge that she would make for him if he’s sick or when they sneak out of school when it gets too cold .

Even if he didn’t have the appetite to eat , nevertheless he ate the porridge as it reminds him of her . He silently ate it until it was finished . He took the bowl and place it in the sink , washing his hands as he let the water rinse through the bowl . He turn the tap off and went to his rooms .

He change into the clothes that she made for him as he laid on his bed . Slowly closing his eyes and singing a song .

In the long and cold season
Only you are the warmth that remains inside my coat
I’m getting filled with only warm memories (so warm)

The white miracle that falls from the once dry sky
It seemed like it wouldn’t come true
The prayer that I was so desperate for even in my dreams


Tears trickle down as he brought up his covers and wrapped his self . His body curled up as tears stained the pillow . It’s been a while since he last saw Kris and he wouldn’t want to see him again . He knew if he saw him again , rage and anger would fill him up as he would beat him up again . He regretted it . He regret for not protecting her when he was supposed to . He regret letting Kris confessed . He regret for not noticing how weak and cold she had become when he finally met her again .

Those things that he regrets couldn’t be undone . Even if he prayed for a thousand times , things wouldn’t change , time wouldn’t go back and she wouldn’t came back to life .

Baby if I could turn back the time , I would . I would do anything to undo the things that I regret . Anna , you're happy aren't you ? Of course you are . You're in heaven . Look at me now . Look at me differently and wait for me up there .

 


 

Author's note :  So ... It's done ! Yehet ! I hope that this sequel is okay ? I kinda got stuck so that's why it is up late and yesterday , ideas came in rushing since I was crying and I continue on writing and finally it finished ! Yehet ! So do leave a comment on your thoughts . Do check my new one-shot The Painting ! Upvoting is appreciated :D

*le heart dies for a moment at Kris's aegyo*

 

24/12/2013

 

Kris's side of story - Click on the image to be directed to the story .