Sehun Story ❤️ part 1

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Little Sehun pov. 

Hi everyone I'm Sehun and I'm 5 years old. This is my story. 

I'm in kindergarten now. There's a lot of students this year. 

*Hahaha a lot of students to bother hihihihi. Well let's see who will be my target for this year?*. I thought while looking around. 

I spotted a new girl. She was so funny looking. She had two long ponny tails and glasses. I smirked and walked towards her. 

Me: "Hi. Little four eyes". I chuckled. 

The girl who was sitting on a chair glared at me and stood up. She was huge. She was taller than me and I was the tallest of all the classroom. She looked down on me and smirked a little. 

Girl: "Hi shrimp". She waved at me. 

*How dare she call me shrimp? She's a giant!*. I thought to myself. 

Me: "I'm not a shrimp you are, a very big shrimp. Yeah that's what you are!".

*Good one Sehun*. I thought happily. 

The girl looked at me and pinched my cheeks. 

Girl: "How cute! Does the cute shrimp have a name?". She pinched my cheeks even harder making them red. She chuckled. 

I slapped her hands away. 

Me: "Yes, this shrimp.. I mean I do have a shrimp.... I mean name. I'm Oh Sehun. And does the huge giant have a name?? Huh?". 

Girl: "Of course I do shrimpy. I'm Kim Sung-Ji".

Me: "Nice to meet you Giant Sung-Ji. How old are you?".

Sung-Ji: "I'm 4". She said proudly.  "What about you shrimpy?".

When I heard her age I started laughing non-stop.

Sung-Ji: "What's so funny shrimpy?". She put her tiny hand on her hips. If she has any. 

I stopped laughing when she called me shrimp again. 

Me: "Look giant I'm not shrimpy I'm Sehun and for your information I'm 5 years old. That means I'm older. Show some respect".

The girl laughed. 

*Why is she laughing?? I didn't say anything funny. Did I?*. I couldn't help ask myself. 

Sung-Ji: "How can I show respect when you have the cutes and high pitch lisp?". She kept laughing.

Me: "Ash!! Don't laugh!!! It's not funny!!!". I started crying. 

*Why am I crying? I'm a man. I don't cry. it up Oh Sehun..... But I just can't*. I cried even harder. 

Sung-Ji looked at me worried and scared cause she made me crying and out of nowhere she started crying too. 

We both cried and cried. The teacher looked at us worried. 

Teacher: "Why are you cuties crying?? Please don't cry. Come with me let's take you cuties". She took my right hand and did the same with Sung-Ji. "to the napping room".

Me and Sung-Ji entered this room with little mattresses on the floor. She pushed me and Sung-Ji to the room. Then she left and closed the door. 

Sung-Ji was still crying, while I had stopped. I was still sniffing though. 

Me: "Yah Sung-Ji-ah don't cry. Why are you crying?". I asked very worried. I hugged her. "Please don't cry!!".

Sung-Ji: "I'm sorry". She started crying even more. 

Me: "Why?".

Sung-Ji: "I made you cry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry". She pulled away and I dried her tears. 

Me: "It's ok. You're right. I do have a high pitch lisp". I smiled and she laughed. I pouted. "Yah. It's suppose to be cute no funny". I made a fake cry and she stopped laughing. 

Sung-Ji: "I'm sorry. It's not funny you're right". She looked worried. 

I started laughing. 

Me: "Gotcha! You were being honest. It's ok".

Sung-Ji: "Meanie. I was worried". 

Me: "Mian. Let's start again. Hi I'm Oh Sehun but you can call me Oppa". I chuckled. 

Sung-Ji: "Hi Sehun.... I mean Oppa. I'm Sung-Ji. Nice to meet you".

We both laughed. 

(3 years later)

Sehun pov. 

Ever since that day me and Sung-Ji became best friends. I don't know why I feel so free and myself when I'm with her. I don't know. 

Well know me and Sung-Ji are in second grade. She's awesome. One of the best friends I've ever had. I couldn't ask for another friend. Even though in this grade all the boys run away from girls I'm staying with Sung-Ji no matter what. 

(4 years later in six grade)

Sung-Ji pov. 

OMG!!! I can't believe this. I'm in love with Sehun. My best friend. I can't help feel this way about him. He gives me butterflies in the stomach and makes me feel so safe. 

Oh Sehun you're my target. 

Sehun pov. 

Today's the first day of school. I didn't see Sung-Ji in all summer. My family decided to go on this extended vacation to America. I missed her so much. I can't wait to see her. 

I stood in front of the schools gate and took a deep breath. 

Sung-Ji here I come. 

I walked in. I headed to my locker. Hers was three passed mine. I looked over to her locker and she wasn't there. I shrugged it cause I knew she was going to be in the classroom. 

I went to the classroom and didn't saw Sung-Ji at her desk. That's odd. Didn't the schedule said that all our classes, except PE, were the same?? Did I read wrong?? 

Sung-Ji pov. 

Oh God!!! I'm seriously late. I'm so dead. On my first day. Aish!!!!

I ran to my locker grabbed my books, then ran to my class. 

I entered the classroom. Everyone was looking at me. 

Teacher: "Welcome Miss Kim. Nice of you to join us. Come take a seat".  

I walked towards my seat and I think I saw Sehun. So

Please log in to read the full chapter