Kwang Joon Story ^^

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

All this chapter will be in Kwang Joons pov. 

I really didn't want to finish Soo Youngs past/present without writing Kwang Joons. 

This chapter will be very short. 

-------------------------

Kwang Joon pov. 

Hey dudes and dudas. I'm Kwang Joon and I wanna tell you my story. 

My is a typical life, I guess. But I wanna tell you my story from the very start. 

When I was born...... Ok no, that's too much from the star. 

When I was in Kindergarten I went to Korean Talent Academy a.k.a K.T. Academy. There I met my best friend, Soo Young, Lee Soo Young. She's the principals daughter. At the time I thought if I was friends with the principals daughter I wouldn't get in trouble. Yet I never left detention nor the principals office. I was always in trouble. 

It's not that I'm a bad person, cause I'm not. It's just I get bored and do fun stuff that get me in trouble. 

After kindergarten me and Soo went to first grade there we met this guy called Baekhyun, but we call him Bacon. He hates that. He became the first guy friend I has. Then Chanyeol and his sister Chanhee appeared and we became friends too. 

After that Suho and Kai came a long. We became good friends too. 

Then in Middle School Luhan and D.O. came to K.T. Academy. All the girls thought we were so handsome that they started to call us Kingkas. They even separated us a special table in the cafeteria and made a fan club for us. I know it's something over the top but it sweet. 

Sometime the fan girls go overboard with gi

Please log in to read the full chapter