My Oppar Saved Me When I Was In Trouble

Confession

...The Next Day...

You woke up, cooked some breakfast and ate, you washed the dished, brushed your teeth, took a bath, puts on uniform, prepared to go to school and you locked your house then left. You saw Kris waiting for you, "Good morning!" *smiles*

*you felt a tug in your heart* "H-Hi... Good morning, Kris!"

"Come on, let's go to schoo, we might be late..."

"Okay."

You two went to school and the bell rang in timing.. People around you were confused because they thought you and Kris are in a relationship.. You arrived in your classroom then your flirty classmate/Kris' stalker suddenly approached you, "Hey!"

"What?"

"Why are you and Kris together?! Do you have a relationship?!"

"His house is just beside my house so we can go to school together, that doesn't mean he's my boyfriend!"

*slaps you*

*suddenly Kris walked in* "Hey, don't touch her!"

"K...Kris? What are you doing here?"

*Doesn't mind you* *talks to your flirty classmate* "Don't you dare touch my girlfriend!" *people started to take a video of Kris* "If you dare to do that again, I swear something bad will happen to you!"

*About to cry* "B...but I didn't do something to her..."

"DIDN'T DO SOMETHING?! You thought I didn't saw that?"

*walks away*

*goes to you* "Are you okay?"

"Umm... Yes"

"Can I see where she slapped on the part of your face?"

"Sure."

"Holy ... If I see her do that again to you, I swear to you that I'll kill her."

"..."

"Okay, Gotta go~ bye"

"Bye!

...Lunch Time...

*Kris went tou your classroom* "Hey."

"Hi!"

"Wanna go out for lunch?"

"Okay"

"So, where do you wanna eat?"

"I wanna try in a Japanese restaurant" *smiles*

"Okay, sure!"

You two ate in a Japanese restaurant, he was a little bit nervous. You still don't know that since he transferred in your school, he had a crush on you. He fell for you but he's taking care of his self cuz he might be broken-hearted. He suddenly asked you, "So, who's your ideal type?"

"Hmm.. Secret"

"Okay..."

"How about you?

"Ummmmmm.."

"???????????????"

"Umm.... I'm gonna tell you later...

"Okay"

"Let's go back to school now, wait, are you finished eating? I'm gonna pay the bill.."

"Uhh... Yea I'm finished eating but I'm gonna pay the bill.. You payed last night so I'll pay today in return.."

"Erm... Okay"

So you two got back to school now and people were looking at you and some are taking photos.. But you two didn't mind the people around you.