It Started With A Hi

Confession

You were walking alone in a dark empty street while suddenly, there was a guy who was at your back, he was about 7ft. tall, his eyebrows were thick and he's handsome as you thought.. He approached you, "Hi."

"Umm... Hi?" 

*cough* "I'm Kris.."

*inspired by his low voice*

"How about you, miss?"

"My name is Your Name."

"Nice to meet you, Your Name.."

*felt a tug in your heart*

"Uhhh... Miss?"

"Y...yeah? What?"

"Nothing, you were just mentally absent.."

"Were you following me?"

"No, I wasn't.."

"Then... Why are you here? There are plenty of places to go but why here?"

"I was just clearing my mind up..."

"Why?"

"My girlfriend broke up with me, her name is Victaoria.."

"Ohh, sorry to hear that.."

"Well, it's okay... By the way, can we walk together? Umm.. Sorry if I make you feel weird but, I just feel sad and alone..."

"Sure! Why not?"

"Really?"

"Yeah" *smiles*

"Great!" *grins*

So, you two introduced properly. You noticed that he was an exchange student in your school and he livese beside your house, not just near, their house is beside your house..

You: "Ohh, so you were that guy who's popular in school?

"Yup, some girls keep stalking me and I hate people who stalk me..

"Yeah, me too, it annoys me.. Especially if they're feeling close with you and asks about you.."

"You're right.. It's like, I can't keep my privacy cuz of people stalking.."

"Yea~"

*sigh*

"Why?"

"Nothing, just hungry..."

"What about if we eat in a restaurant?"

"Great!"

You two went in a restaurant and ordered. While you were waiting, you two kept talking and talking until the food came and you two ate like people haven't eaten for 2 years.. After eating, Kris said, "Shall we go home now? It's already 9:38 in the evening and we still have classes tomorrow.. Well, it's Friday though."

"Oh.. Sure! Just wait 'cause Imma pay the bill.."

"Uhh, no! I'm gonna pay for it.."

"Okay, as you say so."

After paying the bill, you two walked outside.. As you two went home, you felt cold and Kris knew that you felt cold cuz you had goosebumos for like 3 times already.. He offered you a jacket, "Here, out this on so you'll not feel cold.."

"No, it's okay."

"No, put this jacket on."

"But... What about you? You might feel cold."

"No, it's okay. As long as you don't feel cold.." *smiles*

"Okay."

"I guess we're home now.. Bye! Keep that jacket!" *waves and smiles at you*

"Bye! Thanks for this jacket and it was nice meeting you!"

As you entered your house, you took a half bath, change clothes into a huge shirt and pajama pants, logged in your facebook account and tried to search his name: *...Typing* Wu Yi Fan *enter*

"Ohh, there it is!" *Adds him as a friend*

While suddenly you can't add him because of his friend requests were many, so you were following him.. While logging out, you prepared to sleep and then imagined about him. You already had feelings for him, everytime you see him in your imagination, your heart tugs and you blush.. Well, you always see him at school, you might look down to the ground while passing by him.. You felt sleepy and fell asleep.