My Fake... Boyfriend

hopeless love

Well, well, well, what do we have here? Desperate people for Hyuk and Sungjae, mh?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh?

All right, all right... (Sorry for all other requests) I'll do Sungjae! they look cute and both of them are the maknae of their band.... And I love BtoB! Not as much as VIXX but I like them! :3 and thanks to them I got to know VIXX. ^^ 

And my peeps, remember: This is for HyukBin so no ty things between Sungjae and Hyuk!! 

Btw, don't have high expectations about this chapter! It kinda is not what I hoped it would be.. :$

 

 

 


 

"Hey!" Ken sang and gave the guy a hug. "I'm so glad you can do this!" 

"And that you want to do this," Leo added, trying to get Ken away from the guy.

Hyuk just was perplexed, so perplexed that he got all shy and nervous. That guy, that guy that had to play his boyfriend was just... Oh my gosh... he was cute and handsome and hot... and holy crap, that smile!

"Hi," he said to Hyuk, "and you are Hyuk, I guess?" 

Hyuk nodded, not able to get any sound out of his mouth. 

Ken sniggered. "This is going to be your boyfriend, Hyukkie," he said happy.

Hyuk stared at the guy, which he did all the time...

"Yes, hi, I'm sungjae," he said shook Hyuk's trembling hand.

"H-hi," Hyuk managed to say, but stuttered.

"Awh!" Ken exclaimed with a high voice. "You two are so so so adorable!!" 

Sungjae looked at Ken with annoyance in his eyes, which made Ken back off.

Wow, could Hyuk do that too? Giving Ken a look so that he would stop acting like a fool?

"Why don't you two go to your dorm, Hyuk?" Leo suggested.

Hyuk gulped. "I... eh," he panicked. "Eh... Hongbin is there..." 

"Ah," Sungjae said and turned to Hyuk. "Hongbin, the guy we need to make jealous?" 

"Y-yes..." Damn, this was quite embarrassing. 

Sungjae nodded. "All right, lets go then!" He grabbed Hyuk's hand, who had to do everything to not pull it away and not to shriek, and leaded him and Hyuk to the door. "See you next time, butterflies!"

What? Hyuk thought. Butterflies? "Erm, yeah bye," Hyuk said before Sungjae and him stood outside their dorm.

"Lead me to your dorm, please," Sungjae said with an overly happy grin.

Hyuk nodded and began to walk, Sungjae next to him.

Oh my god, was the only thing he could think. What must Hongbin think as he came home with a stanger who he himself even didn't know! Hongbin is going to be a question bomb when Sungjae is away tonight... Or.... Does he go away?

"I guess that Hongbin guy means very much to you if you have to do this to get him, right?" Sungjae asked with a serious face.

Even if he looks serious he is hot! Impossible!

"Eh... Yeah... He has a girlfriend," Hyuk explaned. "And that girlfriend happened to be my ex who I hate." 

"Auch," Sungjae said and looked at Hyuk. "I'm sorry for you." 

Hyuk tried to smile and looked at the ground the rest of their walk to his dorm. 

He unlocked his dorm and walked inside. He took off his coat, Sungjae too, and leaded him in. "So," he began. "This is my drom." 

Sungjae looked around. "Not much different from Ken's dorm..."

"I know," he said and sat on the coutch.

"Hel...lo?" Hongbin greeted as he walked inside and looked confused to Hyuk and Sungjae.

Oh no... Did Hyuk had to say that this was his boyfriend? Oh god, that look Hongbin gives him.... oh hell, what should he do? Oh damn, this is going to be awkward.

Hyuk looked at Sungjae for help, who walked to Hongbin.

"Hi," he greeted happy and reached out his hand to shake Hongbin's. "I'm sungjae, Hyuk's boyfriend." 

Oh ...

Hongbin looked super confused from Sungjae to Hyuk and just stared.

What did he think? Did he think it was disgusting? Or... was he jealous already? Or was his mind just blank? 

Then he smiled. "Really?" He asked Hyuk.

Hyuk nodded, hesistantly. 

"Why didn't I know this guy?" Hongbin asked as he sat next to Hyuk.

"I... eh..." Hyuk actually didn't know what to say, but happily Sungjae was here to help.

"Because I'm not from here," Sungjae explained. "I live on the other side of Seoul." 

"How did you guys met?" Hongbin asked, still looking at Hyuk with a grin.

"Somewhere in a club, since you were so busy with your girlfriend, you didn't notice that he was gone," Sungjae said.

Now Hongbin looked at Sungjae. "How much do you know about me?" He asked a little curt.

"Not much," Sungjae answered. The mildness in his voice never disappeared. "Only the things Hyuk told me." 

"And what did you told him?" Hongbin asked Hyuk, but before Hyuk could answer, Sunjae spoke again.

"Not much. The basic things." 

"Did I talk to you?" Hongbin asked annoyed. "You may be his boyfriend, you don't have to answer all his questions." 

Sungjae held his hand infront of his body and backed off while saying: "All right." 

Hongbin turned to Hyuk again with a raised eyebrow. "Why didn't you tell anything about him?" 

Because I just know as much about him as you do... "Eh..." Hyuk asked thrembling. "I... eh..." 

Then it was silent. Hyuk looked to Sungjae for help, but Sungjae shook his head and Hongbin coughed.

"I asked you something," Hongbin reminded Hyuk.

"Like you care!" Hyukb suddenly bleated. "Just go to Hya and tell her you love her or something. Or her again! I don't care, but this is not working like this. Sungjae, lets go." He walked to Sungjae and grabbed his hand, dragging him outside the dorm.

Why the did he do that? Now Hongbin is going to question him more! Oh Hyuk, you're such a fool.

"Wow," Sungjae said as they stood outside the dorm. "Why did you do that?" 

Hyuk burried his face in his hands. "I don't know," he murmuered.

Sungjae putted an arm around his shoulder. "You love him, don't you?" 

Hyuk nodded, tears comming up. "I d-do," he sniffed.

"Hey," Sungjae said sweetly. "Come here." He putted another arm around him into a hug.

Hyuk accepted the hug by hugging him back and to cry on his shoulder. 

Sungjae was so warm and sweet. Just perfect to play his fake boyfriend. Just... everything about him made Hyuk comfortable. They he irritated Hongbin, the way he looks, the way he smiles, the way he smells, the way he tried to ease him, the way he hugged him... just everything.

"Thank you," Hyuk wailed against Sungjae's shoulder.

"You're welcome." Sungjae patted his back, trying to ease him. "Let's go to a place before someone sees us like this," he suggested and leaned back to look into Hyuk's face.

Holy... Their faces were incredibly close so Hyuk turned his head away from Sungjae. "Sounds... okay. W-where?" He asked trying to steady his voice.

"Ehm." Sunjae tried to come up with ideas. Where could they go? "I don't know... Our first date perhaps?" he asked grinning.

Hyuk also smiled and nodded.

"We can go to the cinema or something," Sungjae said. "They play a nice movie in about an half hour?" 

"Sounds fun," Hyuk agreed and they walked to the cinema. 

 

 

 


 

Sorry! it's extremely short! SORRY SORRY! *crying* 

All right, I just have to know how I can put Sungjae in it as... Sungjae... Sounds confusing!

There wasn't much to tell in this chapter, I also have the feeling that they talk to much... :(

Ugh, so much disappointment!

All right! I have to go to prom in two hours (It's around 7 in the evening Netherlands time) But okay, you don't care.

See you again on friday! Can't update tomorrow! Byeeee!

I feel like know, thinking that you guys don't like this anymore... please help me *kills herself*