movie night

hopeless love

"So," Ravi began. "Do you go back to your own dorm, or..." 

Hyuk stopped breathing for a moment. Back to his dorm? After that 'fight'? Hyuk said to Hongbin that Hya was a , Hongbin got mad and Hyuk ran away. Could he go back? Or was Hongbin really, really mad because Hyuk called his crush a ? But he didn't want to go back because his crush loved someone else. How could he! "I...I don't know," Hyuk said and looked down. "I kinda called Hya a and Hongbin didn't like that..." 

Ken and Leo were already back to their dorm to do 'things'. Probably so that Ken could show his love to Leo or whatever. But now only Hyuk, Ravi and N were at N and Ravi's dorm.

"You fought?" N asked shocked.

"Sort of... It wasn't my intention, but I got really hurt when he said he liked her in the love way." Hyuk really wasn't a person to be so down like this. Everytime he thought of Hya and Hongbin he got the urge to cry again. But all his tears were already gone... How was this even possible? He needed to know more about Hya, more than he already did.

"Sleepover!" Ravi called excited.

"That's a good idea," N agreed with his idea. "Wanne sleep here?" 

Hyuk actually didn't know. I mean, what would Hongbin think? He would go look for him he doesn't show up. Or his date is going to be so awesome that he forgets him. That thought made Hyuk sadder. Hongbin couldn't forget him, right? Hyuk doubted that. After Hongbin's confession and Hya's intention to date Hongbin. They would forget him. They wouldn't remember his existence. Well, Hya would remember. She wanted Hyuk feel horrible, so she had to remember him.

N laid a hand on Hyuk's shoulder. "If you don't want to face Hongbin, then go sleep here. If he comes here, Ravi and I will deal with him. Okay?"

Hyuk nodded. "But my pajamas? They are in my dorm..."

"You can borrow mine!" Ravi said still excited that they are going to have a sleepover.

"And a bed? I can't-"

"You can sleep in mine, I'll sleep with N in his. Problem solved. Now, do you stay?" Ravi asked impatient.

Hyuk looked equivocal. Should he do this? 

"Please~" Ravi pouted.

Man, that guy was really into this.

"Fine," Hyuk finally said. "But what if Hongbin comes here and asks what is going on?" 

"We will handle him," N said and walked to his room to prepare his bed for his guest. Before he entered the room he turned around. "Don't worry, Hyuk. And Ravi? Because you want this so bad, go and make your bed for Hyuk."

Ravi sighed. "Yes ma'am." He got up and walked to his room.

Hyuk grinned at their behavior. It was almost cute. "I'll help you," Hyuk said and walked after him. 

When he walked into Ravi's room he saw his bed was a mess and he saw a blushing Ravi.

"Don't question it," he said as he got a clean blanket.

Hyuk laughed. "I don't want to question it." He inspected the other blanket to know if it was dirty. But it wasn't so Ravi and N didn't . That's good. He picked the blanket up and trew it in the corner. Then he took the blanket Ravi was holding and trew it on the bed. They both stood on one side of the bed so the blanket laid well on the bed. "Is it save to sleep in this," Hyuk asked grinning.

"Sure it is," Ravi said also grinning. "N doesn't like it when he and I do stuf that'll brake the bed. You know not the-" 

"I don't have to know that!" Hyuk yelled shocked at Ravi's sudden story about what N likes and not likes.

Ravi laughed and patted Hyuk's head. "Your little mind can't handle that?" 

"It can handle it, but I don't have to know it. You know..." Hyuk ran a hand through his hair to put it back in place. 

Ravi laughed again and walked out the room.

"What's so funny?" N asked Ravi as he stood in the kitchen.

Ravi grinned. "Nothing, princess." 

"Stop calling me princess!" N yelled embarressed with wide eyes. "I'm not a freaking girl!" 

"Awh, you're so cute when you're mad~"  

Hyuk could hear them talk in the kitchen when he still stood in Ravi's room. It was so sweet, but he wanted to cry again. Because this was what he coudn't have. Maybe it was a bad idea to sleep here. I mean, if he has to hear their lovey dovey talk all the time! He would go crazy! "You guys," Hyuk said as he faced them. "Could you...ugh...Could you not? I'm having a hard time here." Hyuk didn't want to sound pathetic, but when he said it like this...It was pathetic.

"We won't," N said and glanced at Ravi. "You heard him." 

"But-" Ravi began, but N cut him off.

"No, no," he said and shook his finger in front of Ravi's face. "You wanted it so bad to let him sleep here, then you have to take the concequences." N walked over to Hyuk and wispered in his ear: "Thank you. I did't know how much longer I could handle that flirty ." He straightened himself and spoke on normal tone again. "I'm going to get some food. Be right back!" 

N exited the dorm and let Hyuk and Ravi behind.

"So, any idea's to do tonight?" Ravi asked as he settled himself on the coutch.

Hyuk thought deeply. "We could play a game..." 

"A game..?" Ravi asked suggestively.

"No, not truth or dare!" Hyuk said quikly. "That one is so old!" 

"Okay, than no game... We could invite Leo and Ken?" Ravi suggested and shifted on the coutch when Hyuk sat next to him.

"And than?" Hyuk asked.

Ravi sighed. "I don't know..." But than he straightened himself and looked with wide eyes at Hyuk. "We could see a movie?" 

"Okay," Hyuk agreed. "But than we'll watch it here. I don't know if Hongbin and Hya are going to the cinema and I don't want to meet them there." 

Ravi understanded it. "So...I'll borrow a movie or something?" 

"Uhm...yes? How else you would get a movie?" Hyuk asked.

"I think that Leo had a nice movie." Ravi got up. "It's a horror... or thriller. Something scary. You like that?" 

Hyuk bit his lip. He wasn't really into horrors, but if Leo and Ken come over then they are with five people... Nothing could happen then, right? "Yeah... sounds great..." 

Ravi smiled. "Little Hyukkie afraid of scary movies?" he teased.

"Shut up and call Leo before I'll change my mind," Hyuk threated and crossed his arms which made Ravi laugh.

"Alright, alright." He got his phone and called Leo. After ten minutes on sonsence talk he hung up.

Hyuk looked expectantly at him. "..And..?" 

"They'll come around seven or maybe later," Ravi said.

Hyuk nodded and then N came back with food.

They ate and told N what their plans were.

"So, a movie night? You planned a movie night in our dorm without me even agreeing to it?" N asked Ravi, but didn't really meant it to sound angry. And if you look at Ravi's face, it didn't sound convincing. 

"Yessss," Ravi answered and held on the 's' long. "We're going to watch a horror which Leo will bring. Isn't that nice from him?" Ravi picked up some food and ate it while he kept looking at N. 

N narrowed his eyes. "A horror?" He looked questioning at Hyuk.

"No," Hyuk said, swallowing his nutrition. "I'm not scarred. Jesus." Irritated he ate again. 

"Wow," Ravi said laughing. "Someone got moody." 

N ed his elbow agains Ravi's side. "Let him." 

Ravi acted like he had so much pain from N's elbow and pouted. "Why did you hurt me so bad?" He asked still acting.

N rolled his eyes. "You remember what Hyuk said earlier?" 

Ravi thought. "Well, he said so much things..." Ravi gave a quick look at Hyuk and saw him also looking questionly at N, before he turned to him again.

"Don't make me want to kiss you." N said and guided some food to his mouth.

"That's not what he said!" Ravi said shocked and gave Hyuk a quick look again. 

"That's what he meant," N said with full mouth. 

Ravi looked with open mouth at Hyuk. "You mean...I can't... Oh my god. You're not going to say that I can't kiss N as long as you stay here!?" 

Hyuk nodded. "If you do that, then I'll kill you." 

"But..." Ravi looked so shocked as if the world would end. He was speechless.

"Don't act so unduly," N said. "You're not going to die." 

Hyuk looked from one to the other as a question popped up in his head. Were Ravi and N together? Did they love eachother? Did they? It looked like they did. I mean, if Hyuk didn't say that they had to stop that flirty behavior, then they would do it all the time. They probably had already kissed in front of Hyuk if he didn't stop them.

"Something bothering you, Hyukkie?" N asked, ignoring the still shocked Ravi.

Hyuk swallowed. Should he ask it? Mh, why not? "Are you two...." Hyuk narrowed his eyes. "Are you two together?" 

N eyes widened a bit and looked away, blushing. Hyuk took that a yes.

"You are!" He said excited.

Ravi got out of his shocked behavior as he heard Hyuk's question and reaction. He looked at N to ask permission to say if they were together or not.

N nodded. He was as red as a beet and it looked really funny to Hyuk. "Tell him," he said nodding.

Ravi turned to the smiling Hyuk. "We are, but you don't care... I mean, I can't kiss him! come on!" he spat out. 

"Oh sorry that Hongbin doesn't love me," Hyuk said moody again. Finally his mood started to brithen up and then Ravi had to say something like that. But okay, he was a itsy bitsy right.

Ravi regretted that he fell out like that. Althought it didn't sound hateful or something. To him, at least. "I'm sorry Hyuk. I just..." 

"No, I'm sorry," Hyuk said as Ravi's voice trailed down. "I was unreasonable." 

"So, you say I can kiss him?" Ravi asked hopeful.

"No." 

Ravi pouted. 

"But congratulations. I'm happy for you." Hyuk said and he meant it. They were a great couple. Ravi was always, almost always, happy. Just like Ken. He got excited by the smallest things and could get really y when it came to N. Yeah, you can say he really loved his 'boyfriend'. And N? He was a serious guy, not as serious as Leo. With N you could have really funny moments. specially when he starts laughing. Man, his laugh was contagious. So yeah, he and Ravi did make a great couple.

"Thank you," N said and his face turned normal again. "But if Ravi keeps on calling me 'princess' then it won't last long." 

Ravi pouted exorbitant. "You didn't mean that, right?" 

"Ofcourse not!" N said smiling. "But could you please stop it?" 

"Ugh," Ravi sighed. "Fine!" He got up to do the dishes. When nobody followed his lead he turned around. "Not helping me?" 

"I'm your guest," Hyuk said and also stood up. "I'm going to sit on the coutch. Enjoying my free time." 

Ravi looked with a raised eyebrow at N.

"Uhm, I did do the dishes yesterday. And this is your punishment for calling me 'princess' once again," He said playfully and sat next to Hyuk. 

Both looked expectantly at Ravi who groaned and continued to clean up.

"What do you know about Ken and Leo?" Hyuk asked N. If Ravi and N were together then Leo and Ken had to be together too.

N looked at Hyuk with a smile. "I think they are together as well. But I have no idea actually. I mean, its obvious that they like each other. It's cute how Ken tries to get attention from Leo, but Leo pushes him away. Although Ken says that Leo can be intense when they are alone." 

Hyuk nodded. 

"But if you want to know the truth, then you have to ask it yourself," N said and his eyes focussed themselves on Ravi, washing the dishes. N found it really y to watch him. Even when he sleeps. Yes, it is as creepy as it sounds, but he couldn't help it. His Ravi was just to handsome.

Hyuk saw how he looked at Ravi. I made him think of himself when Hongbin did the dishes. Staring at that y body of his. He wondered if Hongbin hated him now. He hoped not. He would rather die than that. But he did call Hya a and he did ran away, but he was just done with it. He couldn't wait to prove Hongbin wrong about Hya.

"You know," Hyuk began. "You can kiss him if you like." Hyuk actually didn't know why he said that.

N blushed and looked at Ravi. "No I won't. It's not fair for you." 

"Ah, don't mind me!" he said leaned against N. Why he did that, he also didn't know. He just needed comfort. "I see it in your eyes how bad you want him." 

N blushed more.

"Man, stop blushing. Now I know why Ravi called you a princess," Hyuk teased, which made N push him of the coutch.

"," he said and crossed his arms and still blushed.

Hyuk laughed at the sight. "You look funny." 

"Shut up. Do you guys like to bully me or something?" N pouted.

"You're just to easy to bully," Ravi yelled from the kitchen.

N sighed. 

"Cheer up, N." Hyuk sat next to him again. "He stills loves you and so do I." 

N looked at him with misfaith. "I have to belief that?" 

"Y-" A knock on the door cut Hyuk off.

N stood up and walked to door.

Don't let it be Hongbin. Don't let it be Hongbin. PLEASE, don't let it be Hongbin! Hyuk thought and his heart raged in his chest. 

"Helloooo!" He heart the fimiliar voice of Ken and almost died from relief.

"Hi, Ken and Leo. Nice to see you again." N let them in.

Ravi walked out the kitchen. "Had fun?" He asked suggestively.

"Yes!" Ken said excited. "Alot." 

Leo coughed uncomfortable, which made Ken smile at him as he sat next to Hyuk on the coutch.

"Since Hyuk is here," Ravi began, "you two can't be close tonight." 

Hyuk heard the mockingly tone in Ravi's voice.

Ken looked surprised at Hyuk. "Why n- Oh, never mind." 

"Okay," Leo said. "I can live with that. So, Ken, hand off." Leo sat next to N.

Ken putted his hands in the air. "I'm not going to do anything." 

Ravi picked up the movie Leo brought and put it on. "So, this one is scary? Or not?" 

"I think it is," Leo said and shifted on the coutch. "Maybe not the scariest, but scary enough." 

After a to long intro, Ravi pressed play and the fun could begin.

Hyuk sat between N and Ken. Next to Ken sat Ravi and net to N sat Leo. Hyuk liked how they were positioned. No couples next to each other and him in the middle. He didn't like horrors, but it was fine as long as there was a wall behind him and on each side 2 people. Totally fine...

Although it was fine, his body was tensed up. The eerie sounds and background music. It didn't do something good to his body. What was the name of this movie? He actually didn't care, as long as he could think of something else insteat of Hongbin. The fact that Hongbin could be mad at Hyuk was way more terrific than the movie itself. 

"Can we switch places?" Ken asked. "I wanne sit next to Leo. I'm so scared!" 

"Then you can hold me or Ravi. There is no chance that you are going to sit next to Leo," Hyuk said and tried not to sound afraid of the movie.

"You're so evil!" Ken pouted and gripped Hyuk's arm tightly. 

Actually it did comfort Hyuk when Ken held him. He found this movie just as scary as him and he could feel he was also tensed. So he wasn't the only one?

After a long time the movie began to get scarier and Hyuk had to force himself to keep looking. You know that moment in horrors that the sound is just so ominous that you almost die from tensity? Well, this was some sort of moment. The one with the lead role, walking trough a to silent house after something preternatural happened. The music started to get more direful and the moment of dismay was close. So close....

And then it happened.

Ken screaming his lungs out and gripping Hyuk's arm tighter. Hyuk himself squeezed his eyes shut and also gripped Ken's arm. Ravi laid on the ground with his arms over his head. N looked with open mouth at the screen and Leo looked relaxed, but you could see a little anxiety in his eyes.

"Is it over?" Ravi asked from the ground.

N laughed. "It is." 

Ravi sighed and sat next to Ken again.

"Pfu, that was scary," Ken said and held Hyuk's arm a little less tightly.

Hyuk slowely opened his eyes. His heart pounding like crazy. He tried to calm down, but it kept going. "I don't know if I can sleep tonight." 

"Awh," Ken said. "Afraid?" 

"As if you're better?" Hyuk scoffed.

They watched the movie again. The tenseness not totally gone. You still heard that ominous music on the background. Hyuk remembered why the music in horror movies were always so scary. It was because it sounded like crying babies. Sort of crying babies. He didn't understand that, because it did NOT sound like crying babies. Maybe crying demon babies... Anyway, when people hear the sound of crying babies they start to panic. That's because of mother nature. Babies are our offspring and if we don't protect them then we die out. There won't be any human on earth, which isn't bad actually. But the point is: horror movie sounds are scary because it sounds like crying babies. Crying demon babies.

After a few minutes, there was some scary, terrifying moment again. This time the person with the lead role was in a forest. A creepy forest. To creepy. She walked through it, with which intention? Hyuk didn't know the answer, because he didn't really focuss on the movie. He was to scared for that. If he didn't pay attention, than he won't freak out at night. That's what he hoped, at least.

"Someone there?" She asked with a shaky voice. She looked around, which you shouldn't do in such situation. Everybody knows that something unpleasant will happen if you turn around or look behind you. But nothing happended.

Hyuk felt that Ken almost died next to him and N on his other side was also tensed up. Hyuk guessed they all expected someting scary. 

"I thought- HOLY #$:0%#@!?" Ken shrieked as the lead role player turned around again, facing a incredible scary something.

But Ken wasn't the only one who screamed. N gaspd and placed his hands on his face. Ravi laid on the ground again and this time also Leo made some noice. Even Hyuk himself squealed.

And then something really creepy happened....

....They heard a knock on the door....

 

 

 


 

 

Sorry, for this late update... Or isn't it late? I don't know.

Aaaaaand I gave you a cliffhanger! Muhahaha, but most of you already know who it is. I think.

Tomorrow I'll probably won't update. to busy! :o Me busy? Yeah, I can also be busy! :)

Till the day after tomorrow! (I think) 

By the way, that story of crying babies in horror movie sounds is true. I saw it on TV and also I didn't understand it, but it made sense. :3

 Do a dance, feed childeren in Afrika, have a nice day, do something about global warming, but most important: comment & subscribe :D

byee~~