wow

hopeless love

Oh, and I have the feeling that this is going to be a long story, longer than I thought and perhaps hoped... But okay! I like it :)

 

 


 

"You can't be serious, Ken," Hyuk muttered desperate for Ken to say: nah, it was only a joke.

Ken chuckled. "Of course I'm serious!" he laughed and stood up. "Hongbin is going to be SO jealous and I already have someone in mind." his face turned into a grin. "Unless you want something with me..." 

"Ken! No!" Hyuk yelled and also stood up. "But... How..?"

"How what?" Ken asked still grinning.

"How did you come up with this...this ridiculous idea?" 

"Leo... It was actually Leo's plan..." 

Hyuk ran his hand through his hair. A fake boyfriend... a fake... boyfriend. How bad could it be? "But-" 

"You gonna meet him tomorrow," Ken cut him off.

"T-tomorrow?" Oh... god. "Who did you have in mind?" 

"You'll see... You'll see," Ken said grinning wider.

"No," Hyuk grabbed Ken's shoulders. "Tell me now!" he whined.

Ken shook his head. "But I can tell you that you will like him." 

Wait... "But how is this going to make Hongbin jealous? He's not... gay?" Hyuk suddenly remembered, grieved.

Ken laughed. "I'm not so sure if he's not gay..." 

"What?" Hyuk asked. Not gay? ...What?

"You told me that you guys almost kissed, right?"

Oh... yes...

"But the guy that's going to play you boyfriend is handsome and young, just like you," Ken explaned. "Hongbin just must get jealous if he sees you with him."

Hyuk began to be curious. Who the hell could it be? And he got frustrated, because now he didn't know and if he knew, he could prepare himself. And it was weird. Hyuk never had a boyfriend. Yes, he did have girlfriends... a few.

"Can you pleaspleaseplease say who?" Hyuk whined. 

"No," Ken said strickt. 

"But what if I don't like him?" Hyuk aksed.

Ken grinned. "Oh, little Hyukkie, you will like him." 

"Bu-" 

"No." Ken held a hand in front of Hyuk's face. "No more buts. I'll garantee you that you'll like him. You have to belief me!"

"I... All right..." Hyuk sighed and sat down again. "I'm just nervous..."

"I understand," Ken said and sat next to him. "You never had a boyfriend, right?" 

Hyuk shook his head no.

"But remember, he's going to be your fake boyfriend. You don't have to do dirty things with him... unless you want that..." 

"I only want to do dirty things with Hongbin." Hyuk's eyes grew wide in panic as he heard what he said... oops.

"Awh," Ken sang. "That's cute!" 

Cute..? Hyuk thought. Cute..!?

 

----

 

The next day and it was friday. Tomorrow it was saturday. No... you kidding? Well no, tomorrow it was really saturday and finally weekend.

Hyuk sat in his biology class, along with Ravi and N.

"You already know what you are going to do?" Ravi asked curious. "You know... Between you and Hongbin?"

Hyuk sighed. "I guess... Well, Ken and Leo had a plan, which is ridiculous." 

"Tell!" Ravi requested and leaned on his hands so he was closer to Hyuk, N did the same.

"Eh...," Hyuk voice trailed down to a whisper. "They are going to get me a fake boyfriend or something." 

N and Ravi's eyes grew wide.

"Are you serious?" N asked and laughed. "That's a great idea!" 

"Sssh," Hyuk hissed. "Not to loud please." 

"A fake boyfriend," Ravi repeated. "Who?" 

Hyuk shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea... What if he's uggly?" 

"He won't," N concluded almost immediately.

"How are you so sure about that?" Hyuk asked.

"Because Ken and Leo know what to do. They have to make Binnie jealous and it only can be done with an attractive one," Ravi went on.

"But-"

"Silence everyone!" the teacher cut off the whole class. "I'd like to start the lesson." 

Hyuk turned around on his chair trying to pay attention. Which incredibly failed. 

Who is it? He had to know! Damnit! Why were his friends always so vague and mysterious? It's not that big deal to just tell who he had to 'date'. All thought it was not real 'dating', he was quite nervous. Almost all his new questions he had began with: What if?

What if he's uggly?

What if he falls in love with him?

What if it doesn't work?

What if it's a too?

That last question didn't make sense actually... Gays can be quite y, but... yeah... I don't know.

He just wasn't really into this plan. It looked like it was their thousandth plan. And he was afraid that also this one is going to fail... Just like the others.

But there was hope. If he could make Hongbin jeaslous than everything would be perfect. But what had he to do with Hya? She wouldn't let go of Hongbin so easily.

He still wondered why she had that picture of them kissing. I mean, she cheated on him and then she had a picture of them? And that in her nightstand... with nothing more in it..? That was pretty weird. Pretty weird? No, very very very weird.

Every day he got new quetions, but did he had answers? No, still not! And it made him discouraged.

What if he never gets answers?

He really began to resent all those questions. What if? Why? What? All those stupid question words! He got infuriated everytime he heard or thought them... Real hate.

After school, Hyuk sat in Ken's drom waiting for his fake boyfriend. Leo and Ken where there too.

"I never expected that it was your idea, Leo," Hyuk said as he ate an apple Ken gave him.

"I know," Leo replied nodding.

Ken was only grinning like crazy. It seemed like he really liked this plan.

"So..." Hyuk raised an eyebrow. "When will he be here?" 

"Any minute," Ken said and grinned wider.

"You'll like him," Leo encouraged him. 

Hyuk looked at him, frowning. "I know... Ken already tried to convince me." 

A loud bang on their door, made look them up.

"There you have him," Ken sang and walked to the door to open it. "Are you ready?"

"Just open that ing door," Hyuk proclaimed in nervousness and curiousity.

Ken chuckled and opened the door to let a very handsome guy walk in.

"Hi," the person said joyoud with a wide gorgeous smile.

Hyuk almost dropped his apple when he saw the guy. Ken and Leo didn't lie about his appearance.... But, whoa!

wow... Hyuk thought, he is hot.

 

 


 

So... That was that.

Sorry for letting you wait to know who it is... But actually I don't have an idea either... Yes, I have ideas, but... yeah...................................

I don't know!

I don't know if I'll update tomorrow, have to go to school till late and in the evening I have a school prom kinda thing. And they day after tomorrow I'm sure I can't update, because I'll go to ski from 9 in the morning till 7 in the evening.. Sorry... and also sorry if this story is getting lame, just as the title of this chapter...

Comment & subscribe!! <3

I still love your comments, they make me laught every time I read them! :)

Byeee~~~~

ps: Help me think of a perfect fake boyfriend for Hyuk! Thanks!