The Talent Show And Zebras.

Life Of Teens [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                     

The next day, at school the girls were sitting in their usual spot in the cafeteria and chatting like maniacs.


"So, she came up to me and was like 'Kris is mine and if you even think of taking him' and i was like 'Jitch please i am already dating him you jitch so back off' and she was like 'Kris doesn't love you he loves me so why dont you go to your mommy and cry you crybaby.' and i was like 'your the one who is going to go home crying today' and then i slapped her right in the face! How awesome am i?" Ships grinned widely.


"Oooookaay, but you shouldn't have slapped her hard enough to break her nose." Scaha opinioned. "Well, she didnt have to call me a cry baby. You guys know that I'm not a crybaby." Ships said. "You slapped her because she said your a crybaby and not because she said Kris doesn't love you?" Nami asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes, I slapped her because she called me a crybaby. No one calls me a crybaby. Besides I know Kris loves me more than anything in this world." Ships smiled. "Here I thought she slapped Taeyeon because she told Ships that Kris doesn't love her." Farren said shaking her head. 


"Hey Sweety!" Kris walked towards Ships and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Hey!" Ships greeted back. the guys sat next to their girlfriends and started chattering.

"Guys! Kai got suspended from school today! His suspention starts from tomorrow!" Chanyeol announced.

"WHATT??!! WHY??!!" Scaha yelled shocked.

"Scaha, take a chill pill, he's only suspended for a week." Jonghyun said.

"I want to know the reason!" Scaha said, this time a lot more quieter.

"HE--umph" L was interrupted by Kai who put a hand over his mouth saying, "I'll tell them the story." L nodded.

Kai took his hand away from L's mouth and started to explain, "So today at history class the teacher asked a question." Kai paused. 

"You may continue" Anaa told him.

"I was going to when you talked!" Kai shot at her.

"Oh! Shut up and tell us!" Nadha half-yelled.

"Ok, ok, fine! the question was, 'What were the three kings that made this world peaceful?' I knew the answer so I raised my hand, when the teacher gave me permission to speak I said" Kai halted to see the others reaction. 

"Your answer was??" Scaha asked.

"SmoKING, drinKING, ING, and then the teacher told me to go to the principal's room." Kai finished his story making the girls face-palm themselves and the guys grin like idiots.

"His answer wasn't wrong but it wasnt the answer the teacher was expecting." Baekhyun said smirking.

"WHAT??!! I know you always give wrong answers but you could've given an answer that wouldn't get you suspended!" Nadha said.

"It wasn't my fault! It's the teacher's fault 'cuz she was the one who sent me to the principal's office." Kai replied.

"I am going to die of boredom without you Kai!" Scaha whined.

"Don't worry babe! I will always be there when you get home and we can have some fun." Kai winked making Scaha blush a bright pink.

                                                                       

The group then walked to their class, the guys started to play pranks on each other and their classmates while the girls quietly studied for an upcoming test. 

"Alright children settle down!" Ms. Lee their homeroom teacher came into the class.

"What's up with your hair teach?" L questioned.

"I got a new hair cut. You like it?" Ms. Lee asked grinning. Unfortunately her grin was wiped off when Chanyeol said, "No, you're hair looks like a bird's nest now."

"No offense teach but i agree with Yeol." Baekhyun said.

"Too late Baekhyun. So class I just want to remind you about the talent show this Friday." Ms. Lee smiled.

"Yes! If it's on Friday, I can enter the talent show too!" KAi exclaimed happily.

"Urrm... No Kai, the principal told me to tell you that it was no use to suspend you because you would do something like that again so he said you are not suspended instead you can't enter the talent show this time." Ms. Lee explained.


"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Anything but that tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter