What Happened to You Guys?!

Life Of Teens [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                  

"ARGH! I hate you sun! Why do you have to rise so early and wake me up every single time?! A guy has to have their beauty sleep to maintain their handsome faces you know!" Hyun Joong groaned as he woke up from his sleep. "Talking to the sun again?" Chanyeol asked as he woke up from his sleep.

"What happened here?" Hyun Joong asked as he looked around the living room they were in ignoring Chanyeol's question.

"We had our 'monthly get-together'." Chanyeol replied using air quotes while looking at the bodies passed out all around the living room.

Chanyeol walked into the kitchen and came back with a horn in his hand. He then walked to the middle of the living room, held the horn up in the air and pressed the button.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" The bodies lying in the floor regained their consciousness.

"Goodmorning!" Chanyeol beamed.

"Mmmmmm..Morning.." Kris responded still not fully awake.

"Let's go wash up and go to the girls dorm to have breakfast.." L said rubbing his tired eyes.

'Yea.. And Chanyeol please don't wake us up like that again.." Baekhyun said as he made his way to his room.

*thirty minutes passed*

"GUUYYS~ I TEXTED SCAHA AND TOLD HER TO MAKE BREAKFAST FOR US AS WELL SO HURRY UP!" Kai shouted from the living room. Kai, Kris, Chanyeol and L were waiting for the others to get ready so they can head to the girls dorm.

"I'm rocking my bleached hair!" Jonghyun came in with a big grin plastered on his face.

 "Yaa. That's cuz we did a great job!" Kris smirked. "If we didn't then you would be crying han river now." Baekhyun said coming out of his room. Soon everyone except L.Joe were in the living room waiting.

"Where is that dwarf?" Kris asked annoyed.

"Kris! Everyone except Chanyeol is a dwarf when you're around." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" A scream was heard.

"MY HAIIRR!!!" L.Joe ran into the living room thankfully dressed.

"It looks good on you." Kai smirked.

"NO! IT DOESN'T! I HAVE FREAKING PINK HAIR! WHAT IF FEI BREAKS UP WITH ME?!?!" L.Joe's eyes widened at the thought.

"She wont! Let's go I'm starving" L said as he stood up and walked out of the dorm. "Let's go~" Jonghyun sang as he too exited the dorm. Everyone except L.Joe soon left the dorm. "I'm not leaving this dorm till i get my blonde hair back!" L.Joe huffed as he crossed his arms.

"BYUNG FREAKING HUN! IF YOU DON'T GET OUT HERE THIS INSTANT I SWEAR I WILL-" Kris was interrupted by L.Joe who got out of the dorm. "Let's go~" L.Joe cried.

As the boys were walking towards the elevator L.Joe whispered, "Kris is terrifying!" to which L nodded.

"I HEARD THAT L.JOE!" Kris roared. L.Joe jumped as he ran to the staircase taking the stairs instead of the elevator in order to avoid the fuming dragon (Kris).

                                                                        

*at the girls dorm*

"Guys! Kai texted me saying that they are coming over for breakfast!" Scaha told the girls who were busy playing a game. They were having a starring contest in which the two who are playing should stare at each others eyes and the one who blinks first is the looser. Right now Ships and Sinnu on the floor, playing, their eyes full of tears. While the others watched the two from the couch.

"OK! I wonder what they did this time in the dare game." Ships asked still focusing on the game. "I know last month Kris, L, Kai and Joong played. So this time Jonghyun, L.Joe, Chanyeol and Baekhyun will play." Nami said resting her head on Farren's shoulder.

"Last time they made Kris trim quarter of his hair." Farren said.

"Yaa but the important thing is that he looked hot." Nadha added.

"HE. IS. MINE!!" Ships yelled looking at Nadha.

"HAHAHA! I WON!" Sinnu cheered in victory.

"I'm so happy for you! Look I'm shedding tears of joy" Ships said sarcastically.

"I wonder if they made Baekkie and Yeollie kiss" Anaa said resting her chin oon the palm of her hand.

 "If they did I wish the others at least took a picture of it." Fei said drooling.

"OK! Fei, Scaha you're up next." Nami announced. The said girls nodded as they sat on the floor, facing each other and the game started.

Few minutes into the game Fei and Scaha's eyes were filled with tears. Just then the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" Farren announced as she stood up and headed towards the door. She twisted the door knob and opened it tp find the guys smiling at her. "Hey Farren! How do you like my new hair style?" Jonghyun asked flipping his hair as the other guys walked into the dorm.

"SWEET MOTHER OF BLONDE HAIR! Jonghyun yesterday you left this dorm with brown hair!" Farren asked eyes widened.

"This was my dare! I had to bleach it." Jonghyun smiled as he made his way into the living room.

"Whoa, Jonghyun you look hot!" Nadha complimented as Farren shot a glare at her.

Scaha looked up at the guys who entered. Her eyed widened when she saw L.Joe. "L.Joe what happened to you're hair?" She questio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter