Baby-Sitting?!?!

Life Of Teens [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                   

It was a cold and breezy spring day. EQO-L except Nami were sprawled on the floor, bored. Their beloved boyfriend’s were having their annual ‘Guys Day/Night out’ meaning the girls cannot call them nor contact them in any way till the end of that day. They trust their boyfriend’s not to do something horrible in that 24 hours time. Just like the girls being best friends the guys are too and both parties hold their annual get-togethers. The only thing different about the girl’s ad guy’s get-together is that the girl’s get-together is held more than three times a month and the guys hold their get-together once every month and the guys crash their dorm within that 24 hours.

Back to the girls on the floor.

 

“I’m so bored!”Nadha whined.

“Why did the guys had to have their get-together today?”Anaa complained.

“Let’s do something!” Sinnu asked.

“We are already doing something.” Scaha replied bored.

“What are we doing right now?” Fei questioned.

“Lying around, breathing, blinking, moving our tongues….” Ships started.

“Don’t you mean talking?” Farren asked.

 “Yeah! And we are also trying not to move a muscle too.” Ships finished.

 

Silence filled the atmosphere again. Their moment of silence was disturbed by someone screaming.

 

“Who was that screaming?” Anaa questioned.

“Not me..” – Nadha

“Not me..” – Fei

“Not me..” –Farren

“Not me..” – Sinnu

“It wasn’t any one of us” Scaha rolled her eyes.

“That’s funny that voice sounded like Nami” Ships chuckled.

 

Three seconds later they realized Nami was the one who screamed and got off the floor and dashed to the Nami’s room. They kicked opened the door and found Nami sitting on the floor staring at her phone like it was a bomb.

 

“Nami! What on earth happened?”Scaha asked panting.

“Yea and  why are you staring at that phone like it’s a bomb?” Nadha asked

“You guys are bored right?” Nami asked ignoring the questions.

“Yaa. What are you planning?” Sinnu asked eyeing Nami who shrugged.

“Wanna help me with something?” Nami asked again.

“Yeah. Sure! Sure what is it?” Fei asked as the others nodded in agreement.

“Since you guys agreed you can’t say no! help me in baby-sitting my twins brothers.” Nami said with a small smile.

“Youngmin AND KWANGMIN?!!??!!” Anaa yelled in disbelief.

“YOU’RE FIVE YEAR OLD BROTHERS??!!” this time Scaha yelled.

“THOSE GUYS ARE EVIL I TELL YOU. NOT EVE EVIL, EVIL GENIUSES!!” Ships yelled.

“I know but I can’t handle them on my own!” Nami reasoned.

“They are the reason I cut my hair… Kwangmin stuck bubble gum on it!” Farren said sitting on the bed..

“Well yeah! But short hair suits u more” Nami opinioned.

“Okay! Fine! Since we have nothing else to do..” Sinnu sighed in defeat.

“Nami you owe us one!” Nadha said as she walked out of the room.

“I’ll go get changed since SOMEONE didn’t turn on the AC!” Anaa said annoyed.

“HEY! Just because I’m the maknae doesn’t mean that I am your personal servant! You’ve got two legs why didn’t you go turn it on? Huh!” Fei snapped

“Okay..okay.. I was just joking!” Anaa raised her hands in defeat.

 

With that they headed to their respective rooms to change getting ready to go baby-sit the brothers sent from hell.

                                                                   

It took the girls 30 minutes to get ready and another 30 minutes to reach Nami’s house. When the girl’s reached Nami’s doorstep her parents were waiting there waiting for them. “Nami-ah everything you would need will be somewhere around the house. Feel free to search for it.” Her dad said smiling.

“The boy’s lunch is in the refrigerator. I made plenty for you so you can help yourselves too.” Her mom smiled. “Thanks umma. Bye! Enjoy your day!” Nami waved at her parents as they made their way to their car.

“We certainly won’t” Fei whispered earning an elbow punch from Nami. “We will come back around 6:00p.m” Nami’s dad announced as he stepped into the car.

“BYE! HAVE A NICE DAY!” The girls waved at them as the car took off. As the car was nowhere to be seen the girls took a breath as Anaa reached for the doorknob saying, “Now HELL is here!”

They walked into the house they were shocked to see the house clean with everything in its place. “Maybe they changed?” Sinnu asked shrugging. They walked to the living room to see Nami’s 5 year old twin brothers watching T.V.

“Hey guys! What are you two watching?” Scaha Smiled at them. “We are watching Tom and Jerry DUH! NOW SHUSHSH!” Youngmin, the older twin replied. “O-kayy…. When you're done watching come to the kitchen.” Ships told as she walked into the kitchen. “Now I know where they get their annoying personality from.” Farren said as she sat on a stool near the kitchen counter. “Yaa! Neither you’re mom nor dad is that hyper! Only you are!” Nadha said. “Yaa, I agree!” Nami nodded.

 

*Ten minutes passed*

 

"The show will end in five minutes! I'm going to put the boy's lunch in the microwave!" Scaha announced as she got up and headed towards the refrigerator. "What are we having for lunch?" Anaa questioned. "We are having spaghetti~!" Ships cooed when she saw a container full of spaghetti. "I'm going to go clean the boys room to get it ready for their afternoon nap." Farren said heading out of the kitchen and up the stairs. "I'll go help her! I feel like something bad's going to happen in a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter