Apology And Excuses

Life Of Teens [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                        

 

"Fei wake up~" L shook Fei's body. He and Nadha were in Fei's room trying to wake her up.

 

"5 more hours" Fei mumbled a reply.

 

"You won't get even 5 seconds! Now wake up you dimwit!" Nadha yelled.

 

"I will." Fei replied as she turned away from the couple, pulled the cover over her head and contineued to sleep.

 

"FEI!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP NOW THEN WE WOULD ALL BE LATE TO SCHOOL!!" Farren yelled from the living room.

 

"hmm....."

 

 

Giving up Nadha and L walked out of Fei's room.

 

"Didn't wake up?" Hyun Joong questioned to which the couple nodded.

 

"Time for plan B!" Chanyeol beamed happily.

 

"We have a Plan B?" Ships asked.

 

"Yes we do." Chanyeol grinned.

 

"What's plan B?" L.Joe questioned.

 

"You'll see!" Chanyeol smirked dragging L.Joe into Fei's room.

 

"I have bad feeling about this." Sinnu said as the others agreed.

 

 

*In Fei's room*

 

"Follow my lead." Chanyeol whispered to L.Joe.

 

They were standing three steps away from Fei's bed.

 

"I don't know, you are not to be trusted." L.Joe whispered back.

 

"I'm hurt." Chanyeol whispered dramatically put his hands on his chest.

 

"Do you want to go to school late and without Fei?" Chanyeol asked softly.

 

"no.."

 

"Then follow my lead!"

 

"Fine... But I still think this is a bad idea."

 

 

"So L.Joe you wanted to talk about that girl in our class?" Chanyeol said loud enough to wake Fei up.

 

"Ummm... Yeah?" L.Joe replied biting his lips.

 

"What was her name again?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Fei?" L.Joe smirked.

 

"No, Not Fei. The one who has been after you for three years now." Chanyeol said.

 

"Oh, you mean Sohyun?" L.Joe asked.

 

"Yaa, I remember you telling me yesterday that you would rather go out with her than Fei. And since, Fei probably won't come to school today then you can ask her to be your girlfriend and you two can plan a way for you to break up with Fei." Chanyeol smirked.

 

'WWHHHHHAAATTT???!!!!' L.Joe mouthed as Chanyeol grinned.

 

 

"3.." Chanyeol whispered eyeing the bump on the bed.

 

"..2.." L.Joe lowered his head.

 

"...1"

 

 

"LEE BYUNGHUN!!!! YOU PLAYBOY!!! I HATE YOU!!!" Fei

screamed jumping out of her bed, on to L.Joe and started to pull on his hair.

 

"Oh, Fei, You were here the whole time?" Chanyeol said as he backed away slowly and then walked out of the room.

 

"I'm sorry Fei! Please forgive me!  It was Chanyeol's idea and we only did this to wake you up! It was all a lie! PLease believe me! I'm sorry!" L.Joe said with tears in his eyes.

 

"GET OUT  OF MY FACE BYUNGHUN!" Fei screamed, letting him go and kicking him out of the room.

 

"How did it- Whoa. That bad?" Nami said in utter disbilief.

nodding L.Joe slowly wiped his tears and gave a small smile.

 

"Do me a favour?" L.Joe asked.

 

"Anything, name it." L asked.

 

"Calm Fei down and I will go, buy her a present and plan a surprise too."

 

"Sure!" Jonghyun said as L.Joe slowly nodded and walked out of the apartment

 

"Ahh, he's soo sweet and I bet the surprise it going to  be romantic! He is such a good boyfriend!" Ships fan-girled.

'What am I then? I potato?" Kris asked annoyed to which Ships nodded. Now all eyes were on Chanyeol.

 

"What did you do?" Sinnu asked annoyed.

 

"I just woke her up with my brilliant plan." Chanyeol grinned.

 

"Well, your so-called brilliant plan made Fei so mad that L.Joe cried!" Baekhyun yelled.

 

"He didn't cry, he had something in his eyes!" Chanyeol defended himself.

 

"Yeah, tears." Farren exclaimed.

 

"What was your brilliant plan?" Scaha asked.

 

"I lied saying that L.Joe wanted Sohyun to be his girlfriend rather than Fei and that since Fei probably won't go to school today that he can make amove on her and when they start to date they can come up with a way for him to break up with L.Joe." Chanyeol explained.

 

"WHAATT???!!!!" Everyone in the room yelled simultaneously.

 

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!!" Ships yelled.

 

"YES CHANYEOL WHY? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FEI LOVES L.JOE AND L.JOE LOVES FEI!" Nadha yelled.

 

"That is low even for you Chanyeol." Kris sad.

 

"You could have done something else.." Hyun Joong shook his head.

"Sorry guys, but I had to wake her up." Chanyeol apologised.

 

 

Just then, Fei's room door swung open and a red-eyed Fei came out of the room ready for school. Without saying a word she grabbed her bag walked out of the apartment.

 

"I'm dissapointed in you Yeol." Anaa said grabbing her bag and heading out too. The others slowly followed her.

 

                                                                    

On the road, Fei was walking 10 steps faster than the group.

 

"Chanyeol go talk to her." Kai told him.

 

"Why me?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Cuz this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you." Sinnu said.

 

"Fine, I'll go."

 

Chanyeol jogged slowly towards Fei and tried to talk to her.

 

"Fei!" -Chanyeol

 

"No!" - Fei

 

"I didn't even say anything."-Chanyeol

 

"So?" -Fei

 

"Fei, listen to me."-Chanyeol

 

"Why should I?" -Fei

 

"Because I want to tell you the truth?"-Chanyeol

 

"That my boyfriend doesn't love me anymore? I've heard enough." -Fei

 

"No, just listen."-Chanyeol

 

"NO!" -Fei

 

"Please."-Chanyeol

 

"NO!" -Fei

 

"Pretty please with cherries on top."-Chanyeol

 

"NO! AND I HATE CHERRIES." -Fei

 

"Then pretty please with maashmellows on top?"-Chanyeol

 

"NO!" -Fei

 

"But you love marshmellows."-Chanyeol

 

"I DON'T CARE! MY ANSWER IS STILL NO!!" -Fei

 

"If your not going to listen to me then I will tell everyone that you wrote a fan letter to Justin Bieber."-Chanyeol smirked.

 

"Wha- I had a question on why he was so girly." -Fei defended.

 

"Hahaha, just hear me out."-Chanyeol

 

"Fine, but make it quick." Fei said as she stopped walking and crossed her arms over her chest.

 

"I lied. L.Joe doesn't love her, he loves you with all his heart. It was my plan to make you wake up and L.Joe was dragged into it when he didn't even know what my plan was. L.Joe will never break your heart like that. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, please forgive L.Joe and I. I will never do that again. Please forgive this stupid person Fei." Chanyeol apologised.

 

Fei's eyes went wider than a tennis ball.

 

"You apologised? For real? Chanyeol you apologised?" Fei said in utter disbilief.

 

"Yeah, I can't bear to watch you and L.Joe suffer beacuse of me. I might be hyper-active and stupid but the one thing I don't ever want to see is someone close to me suffering because of me." Chanyeol l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter