Advertisement : My Own Fanfics

Fanfic Recommendations (Personal)

Abandoned Love : Diary Version

A struggle of a nineteen years old girl to live to the fullest after involved in an accident that makes her deaf and her boyfriend loses his memory.

Her diary is the only way she can express her innermost feelings.

Her hope never died even when her boyfriend remembers nothing.

While trying so hard to recover she meets a new friend but at the same time, she loses her best friend.

The worst came, her boyfriend leaves her and she only have her one and only friend to lean on.

CHARACTERS..

 

 

     HANA

 

 

            L

 

 

   LUHAN

 

 

   HYEMI

 

You and I [dare by girrafeksoo]

This is a dare by girrafeksoo, so this story is dedicated to her.

 

 

What I'm trying to say is he hates me, right? HE HATES ME. OH MY GOD. He will use this against me later. I knew it. He planned on saying that I'm a lazy substitute manager.

I tried to walk around him but he held my shoulder and spun me around. He took my hand and dragged me to god knows where. “Wait, what are you doing?”, I tried to remove his hand from mine.

Characters : Kai, OC, and others(EXO, etc)

 

Part of You

Kris      Neoul    Daeun      Kai

I promise to be your love and best friend. I promise to protect you from any form of pain, threat and danger. I promise to love you as you are and not as I want you to be, now and forever.

I want you to come back, but it's impossible. I miss you. Your laugh, your smile, your warm hands. In the deepest part of my heart there will always be a place for you. Goodbye, I love you.

When nobody is listening to you, I listen. When nobody is looking at you, I look. I'll be by your side no matter what, even when I have to sacrifice my own feelings.

I'm always here, beside you. I know that you can't see me, but you will always have a special place in my heart forever. I'm waiting for you. Here. Always. I love you.

 

PS : Slow update because I'm lazy.

PPS : English is my second language. Ppyong~