1. Going back to him

The Last Miracle

 

---

 

Going back home was the last thing you thought of doing for the past three years because of the idea of what you left in your hometown. It breaks your heart to know that you hurt the people that is important to your life.

 

Including him.

 

Kris...

 

The only guy you thought of loving and spending the rest of your life with. Having your breaths dancing on the morning breeze, lying on his arms and anticipating that he will open his eyes from his sweet night sleep. It's all about him being beside you. That's the most important part of waking up. It's all about loving him...

 

"Attention passengers, we are now ready to take off.... Please secure your seats and enjoy the flight."

 

You sighed next to the view of the window. "Bye London......" you muttered and took a deep breath. After three years of leaving Korea for London, you are now going back to where every being of you is. 

 

All these years, your heart still remained attach to your hometown. Of course it will. That is where you built your dreams and hopes. With the rest of the gang, meant your friends. And Kris was once one of them until you guys hit it off.

 

Falling in love. It was the most memorable part of your life. Kris was your first. He was every first you got.

 

And first heart break as well.

 

You looked on your right and saw the other passengers relaxing, some enjoying the light air and some looks really excited. You leaned your head on the edge of the seat and put on your headphones.

 

It played 'Again and Again' by Yozoh. The song you dedicated to Kris back then and he says you're so cheezy and corny. He was a cool guy. But deep inside you know he was happy and your not wrong.

 

You remembered the time you guys go out on a date and bought some ice cream. He was the cutest thing ever. He was pure and actually innocent. Those memories were like treasures to you.

 

"Waeyo?" He asked and you just shook your head, hiding the laughter as you took a glance on the mess on his lower lip.

 

"What a child~" you muttered which he did not miss.

 

"You sure are making fun of me.........." he pretended to pout and that just made you burst in laughter.

 

"YAH! WAEYOOOOOOOOOO??????" He kicked the poor chair next to you that made you startled. He was now angry.

 

"Yah~ relax........" You teased even more and took out your hankerchief and was about to wipe it on his mouth when suddenly...

 

"Are you for real?" He smirked as you stared in awe. How can this guy look so cool and annoying at the same time?

 

"Bou?" You asked when he trapped you on the wall. "Yahhhhhhhh! What do you think you'r---------"

 

Nothing but silence. You felt his soft lips brushing on yours as he slowly pulled away.

 

"I was thinking you could do that at least. Eating ice cream is not easy you know?" He looked at you as you stared back at him.

 

He smiled. Ever so sweetly. More than the sweetness the ice cream gaved you.

 

Kris then pulled you close, "Saranghe........."

 

You felt your eyes heavy as tears keep falling on your cheeks. How can these memories bring you to tears when it was once a happy feeling. Why is going back to him this hurtful?

 

You closed your eyes and pray, that if possible... those memories can stay as they are right now. But no... 

 

Going back to him right now is the hardest thing ever.

 

 

>>Chapter 1 end