Chapter 1 : You and I

Stupid Couples
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

{ 1 week before the day of graduation }   " Here! Take this movie tickets. "   Nori puts two movie tickets in Lulin's palm.   " Thanks Nori! I'll do my best. So don't worry too much! Your face gonna get wrinkles soon. "   Even if Lulin told her that but her face still fill up with worried.   " You're such a worrywart."   Lulin said and smiling at her only friend.   "Is it alright to keep this a secret from everyone in the class about your moving?"   " I don't want Luhan to know it first........... Not until I hand over this ticket."   "Hmmm... All right! "   " Ok! I'm going now. See you later Nori!    Lulin says good bye to Nori and walk away. Eventhough Lulin told Nori not to worry about her but she still can't help and worried.   " LULIN!!! Go for it! Ok? "   Lulin turns back and smile happily with her friend's words and then she runs quickly to the person that is waiting for her.   [ At the Park ]   ( I still haven't able to tell Luhan an important thing. At this rate I can't move away at all. )   Lulin thought and walk to where Luhan is waiting for her.   " You're late. Idiot! "   Luhan is sitting on a bench in the park waiting for Lulin.   " S...sorry! " she's getting panic   " Ahh! I hurt my back because of waiting for someone."   Luhan straighten his back by rise up his both long arms.   " Like I said , I'm sorry. " she embarrassed.   " Why is your face so red? " Luhan smirked   " N...nothing "   " .............."   " Anyway, Lulin! What was the reason you asked me to come out here? "   Luhan speaks out with his expressionless.   " Umm...! You see, I was given two movie tickets and m...my friend isn't feeling well. Throwing these would be a waste. I...if Luhan is free, why don't we go together? "   Lulin doesn't dare to look at Luhan's face when she speaks because her face is all red.   ( Please...please Luhan! Please don't reject me. )   Ba-dump Ba-dump  /sound of heartbeat/   " I'm free anyway. If you say so..... "   Luhan looks surprise with what Lulin just said.    " But why me? "   " Eh? N...no reason , really..."     Then they left the park together without knowing that someone also blushing so hard until his ears become reddish.   [ At the Theatre ]   "  What's the movie that we gonna watch? " Luhan asked with his expressionless.   " Mmm! It called You and I "   " Gosh! I want to watch some action movies. Not this type! " Luhan kids around.   " Eh? U...umm..... But.... " Lulin feels a bit disappointed.   " I'm just joking. Stuuupid! Let's just watch this! " then Luhan continues his expressionless.   " Acchoo....!!!!!  Ah!!! It's a bit cold in here."    Lulin suddenly thought of something and run away without telling Luhan.   " The weather makes me feel sick! Anyway Lulin, Let's buy some dri........... LULIN? ...... LULIN!!! "   He was shocked, when he turns back and doesn't see Lulin anywhere. He walks and walks, then run and run, look around to find her but she has nowhere to be found. It makes him feel even more irritate. Lots of sweat flowing on his face, it looks like he just came out of the steam.   " That idiot! Where did she go? " he bites his lip.   Suddenly he feels something hot on his cheeks.    " Wahh!!!" Luhan supprised   " hehe... Am I thoughtful? If you holding onto this, it'll warm your hands. "   Lulin ran to buy a cup of  hot chocolate for Luhan to warm him up after she saw him sneezing.   " Are you an idiot? Suddenly running away without saying anything. "   Luhan's yelling at Lulin with his anger but the true is he feels relief that she's ok.    " I'm sorry. "    Lulin feels disappointed that she didn't get praise.   " Anway, the movie already starts. Let's go. "   Luhan grabbed Lulin's hand tightly, it looks like he afraids to lose her again and then pull her into the hall of the theatre.   After finished watching the movie. They walked out of the theatre with hand holding like before they got in.   " It'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter