Ricky

DG's Imagines

Niel was your friend even before he became a member of Teen Top. He was always asked out by girls, and you were always there for him when he needed advice. Even after he became a member of Teen Top, you stayed in contact. One day you were telling him about how sad you were that you've still never had a boyfriend, he tried to calm you down, but it didn't really work and you furiously hung up. 20 minutes later you got a message from him. "I prepared something for you, I hope it works out. Be outside of your house in half an hour. PS: dress nicely." At first you were skeptic, but since you didn't have anything to lose, you listened to him. When the time came, you went outside, there you saw Niel's friend Ricky. 
Ricky: Umm, hi, you must be ______.
You: Hi, yes I am. May I ask what are you doing here?
Ricky: Well... That's a bit complicated... Niel told me to pick you up and go on a date with you.
You were a bit stunned, but since Ricky was cute and seemed fun, you agreed to give him a chance. Soon it turned out you two fit really well. You had a great time laughing and telling jokes, doing gwiyomi... You didn't even notice how time passed. Soon it was late and Ricky offered to accompany you home. You accepted. While the taxi was driving, Ricky suddenly told him to stop.
Ricky: Wait here, I'll be right back.
After about 5 minutes he came back with a nice flower. 
Ricky: Here, it's for you. I hope you like it. *smiles*
You blushed. When you came in front of your house, you were a bit nervous. 
Ricky: Eh, I should take Niel for introducing us, right? *he was also a bit nervous*
You: Yeah, you should...
Ricky: Anyways, should we do this again?
You: Of...of course. I'd love it.
Ricky: I have your number, so... I'll call you, ok?
You: Yeah, sure.
Ricky: Well, bye then. Take good care of that flower.
You nodded. He was just about to leave, but he waited a second longer. Then he approached you, obviously nervous, and finally kissed your cheek.