Changjo

DG's Imagines

Changjo has been your boyfriend for 6 months now, but you still didn't get to visit his dorm nor his practice room.
You: Oppa~ please let me visit your practice room~
Changjo: Ah, sorry, but not today...
And that's how the conversation finished, this was probably the 10th time you had this kind of conversation. Then one day, in the morning, he calls you.
Changjo: Hey, I finally got to empty the practice room. Come here and I'll teach you some dances. Hurry!
You finally got to put on the clothes you prepared for the time you two get to dance. You rushed outside and took a taxi. When you arrived at the practice room, it seemed no one was there, but then music started playing and Changjo came out dancing. It was Teen Top's "Crazy". He even sang some of the lines.
You: Wow, daebak (amazing)!
Changjo: Hehe, thanks, soon you'll be able to dance like that, too.
He asked you which song you want to dance to, you responded _____.
Changjo: That's a great choice for the first time *smiles*, now, let me show you the steps...
While practicing he often used the excuse of teaching you to come closer to you. After 2 hours of practice, you were exhausted.
Changjo: Let me get you some water, I'll be right back.
When he came back and you drank water, he gave you a hand and made you stand up.
Changjo: Now let's dance one last time.
After you finished he clapped and came close to you.
Changjo: Look there *points at a corner* there's a camera. *smiles* I filmed everything so we could have memories.
Then he put his hands on your waist and kissed you.
Changjo: I'm gonna edit it and put it on a DVD, that'll be my gift for you for our 200th day of dating. *smiles*