Will I?

Winter Sorrow

“I never believe this world system, i am the happiest by only how the nature does their life, it is very natural. How the birds sing in the morning with the wet brunch of the trees while the dew turn into water and fall from the leaves. How the morning tea or coffee being pour in the mug or a glass. How the shine shine pass out from the ventilation, it lights your lazy eyes and moves them to open it to face the world.

I like the world like that, it seems ironic that the thing who ruin it is the human their self. There are two sides in the human heart, evil and angel. If you feed them with meat and blood then you feed evil. When you feed with warm and hug then you feed angel. Too bad people need meat and blood new days, all angel in this world get excluded. And how sad, it is not the option it is the way to survive.

Sometimes i envy to those who born being a monster, no matter how sweet no matter how much its angel’s friend it’s still a monster. Different with the people who used to be a person, they tried to feed their evil just to survive. Now the question is what actually monster looks like? The appearance or the inside of us?

When wind make your hair moves, your close your eyes as you don’t want the dust which flew by enter your eyes but the fact is the wind cannot moves your heart and the dust makes your eyes blind.

Life is too cruel even just to think about, it keeps enduring your smile and people like me have nothing to do. I only watch the world eaten by demands. There is no colour in your heart it is just only black parade it keeps force your eyes to open.”

“People like you, have something to do.”

“What?”

“Give Loves, much loves. Give warms and hugs, feed the angels.”

:::::::::::::::::::

Canada, 20XX

“ That girl does not believe about love story anymore that she looks really awful in the middle day.”

“Why?”

“She sees pain too much that she numbs of these feelings. But she keeps smile like nothing happen and gives love.”

“I don’t understand, I though she couldn’t feel love?”

“She just doesn’t not realize that she was born with love. She does not deny that she gives love, she only deny that she feels it. That is why she never feels love that she gives nor the loves that return to her. For her, the world is cruel, and she stands there for a while and will leave someday. If this world cruel, she thinks that little warm of her will make that less cruel. Confusing isn’t?”

“She is complicated.”

“I know. It explains why i never get in to her heart.”