Now What?

Winter Sorrow

“Why did you save me? Just why?” Tears fell down just like river in her eyes. She with her left power punched that chest which beat fast he just saw her with her unspoken words, after she about tired to cry and her hands tired to punched he touched her cheeks fearlessly.

“For a second, i thought i couldn’t see those red cheeks again. All my pain clearly drawn in that blue lips.” The quite situation. She looked at him with unread gaze while he lower his head and looked at the blanket.

They both quite, she just sat in the bed with thick blanket gaze at him, while he lower his head and saw her blanket, mad.

Mad at her, mad at her decision, mad at the world, mad at the situation that he couldn’t change. Mad at the river that eat her no mercy. Mad at the cold that day, mad at her tears that painfully out.

“I just can not back in my house, i have no money to eat. You will kill me in this rate.” She turned really cool that her gaze was blank while she spoke. A heartless violin instrument for him.

“I heard your laugh at the first time, that time when you at your way to home, a conversation bewtween two childs. That made me to think, you just defend on your self not to have a friend. Open heart does not mean to telling your situation, telling what is on your thought, it is just you can’t live alone.”

“You dont know about me, my neighbourhood and my school which you in to give me nothing but to be antisocial.”

“There is a sentence, ‘you’ll never knew if you never tried’. And one thing, you also don’t know me either.” In fact, actually he knew everything about this girl, he waited her to open her heart and accept and againts the world with a smile. And obviously she did not know him.

“So, what will you say about my life now?”

She smirked as she confident knew his answer.

He held her hands with both of his hands. And smile.

For her, it was the most honest smile and first smile she got from her ‘friend’.