The Fool & The Idiot

The Fool & The Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Are you picking a fight with me?!” the oh-so-loud An Somi said. “Mwo? Mwo!?” I provoke her. “Aish! Jinjja! Oh Sehun, are you jealous because you’re not handsome like Luhan oppa?” I roll my eyes at her words. Oppa? “Please! Me? The almighty Oh Sehun? Jealous? I’m fabulous enough to even have jealousy inside of Me.” it’s a lie. I.AM.JEALOUS.TO.DEATH!! It’s been month now that we’ve been arguing about Luhan hyung. I even regret introducing them to each other.

“And who do you think you’re calling handsome? Can’t you see he is far more beautiful than you? And he is a guy, An Somi.” She rolls her black sleeves up. “Are you trying to say that Luhan oppa look like a girl now?” “No, I’m just saying that you are ugly.” With that, she pulls my hair. She even brings me down on the floor with her. Luckily we’re in my room. Let me explain what happen earlier that lead to this inappropriate event.

This An Somi is my childhood best friend. We play and fight together. We even overnight at each other house. We did everything together. She know me, I know her. We know each other so well. But since I introduce her to Luhan, everything feels wrong. We don’t walk home together now. She only went out with Luhan. But today is where I put my patience to stop. She promises to walk home with me after school and watch movie together. I’ve even buy the ticket.

But what happen is, she forget everything and walk away with that pretty boy instead. And what I do is this. I walk pass them and said “, always changing guys like changing freaking clothes.” gap open, shocked with what I said. She hates profanity the most. When I said hate, I mean- HATE it to death. She hates it more than anything. And now here we are, fighting again for God know how many times. I’ll never forget this!

NEXT DAY

Kai laugh his off upon hearing the story. “You guys end up fighting again? What happen to the movie, man?” he said still laughing. “The ticket meet the dustbin.” I said annoyed. “I’ll never forgive her.” That tanned boy widened his eyes at my word. “Jinjja? I don’t think you’ll keep your word, Sehun.” He looks at me not believing what I say. I’ve promised myself, I won’t go easy on her anymore.

Just as I’ve finished my words the class door creak open only to reveal Somi. “Oh Sehun! Come out!” she said angry sending the whole class shocked with her loud voice. “What is it this time?” I breathe out making my way to her. “Good luck, Sehun” Kai said in amusement. Aish! This kid. As soon as I’m close enough to her, she held my hand and drags me out of there. I just follow her, not wanting to make any scene in school. She brings me to the rooftop and let go of my hand.

“What do you want now, Somi?” I asked in annoyance but carefully. I don’t want to awaken the Sparta inside of her. “I’m sorry.” She said her head hung down low. What? Did I hear it wrong? “Sorry?” I asked confused. She never acted like this to me. “I saw the ticket in your dustbin. Sorry I forget my promise yesterday.” She shoves two tickets in front of me. Pouting her lips. “Let’s go together today. I’ve buy new ticket for us.” My heart becomes light at this. And I try hard not to smile. Aish! This lip. I take the ticket.

I know I just said that I won’t forgive her but how can I say no to this creature. “You should remind me. You know how forgetful I can be sometimes.” Her eyes tried hard not to meet mine “And become VERY forgetful since you hang out with Luhan hyung.” I said in sarcastic tone. “Don’t drag him into this. It’s my fault and only mine. Today let’s not fight about him. Okay?” “Whatever you said…” I said cold but only God know how happy I am right now.

Kai is now laughing louder than before. “You just make promise like 10 minutes ago. And now you’re already cool do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter