Bittersweet confession

Parfait with a Cherry on Top

Sun Hi’s POV

We all stared at Key in shock…

Key covered his mouth in shock and ran out of the café. Then I realized…

DAMN WE’RE IN A CAFÉ!!! O-O

I looked around at all the people staring at us and buried my face in Taemin’s chest.

 

Taemin’s POV

Damn hyung! That’s unfair! D:< How dare he confess first?!

O_O

OMG! I looked down at Sun Hi hiding using my shirt and I blushed… the outfit she was wearing too… omg… I’m going to die from happiness T^T.

Hyunah noticed and smirked at me…

D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

 

Hyunah’s POV

Psht… Taemin’s so funny…

So easy to read xD

I cleared my throat and Sun Hi jumped up embarrassed, “I.. umm… I ….”

The manager came next to her and said, “You can go home for the day... you better not quit! D:<”

Sun Hi said sheepishly, “Hehe… sorry for the trouble ^^”

With that, she went to the changing room and I dragged Taemin outside.

I asked him, “Dude are you going to confess?”

Taemin blushed madly and said, “But Key hyung just… confessed…”

I sighed at how silly he can be, “=_______=;; Taemin… all’s fair in love now go!!!”

Taemin pouted and I chuckled.

“Well I’ll be going now. Byes!”

I walked away from him smirking since he had a face that says,

‘NUU DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH SUN HI!!! T^T’.

 

Sun Hi’s POV

I walked out in shorts, a frilly tank and sandal heels. I looked up at Taemin fidgeting, “Taeminnie oppa?”

He looked at me in a start and said, “I.. I’ll walk you home.”

I smiled weakly and said, “Sorry can you go shopping with my first? Just to ease off the stress..”

He nodded understandingly and walked with me.

As we walked through the mall, my eyes shined in happiness. Seeing that, Taemin chuckled at me.

I jumped to the closest store. OO~~ So many hip hop styles~ ;D

In less than a second, I was off to the changing room with 10 pieces of clothes in my hands.

Taemin’s expression was like this >>>> O_O;;

By the time we were out the door, I had two shopping bags in my hand. Taemin’s unbelievable face was priceless xD. As we passed jewelry store, I saw something at the window that caught my eye.

O_O It’s a couple ring. So cute… With a simple band but a tiny pink heart ^^ I looked at the price ready to buy it but…

O_O OMO!!! So expensive!! I quickly walked away pretending I didn’t see anything.

 

Taemin’s POV

I smiled a bit at her. It’s so obvious she wants the ring xD.

She entered another shop. This time it’s… shoes? =.=

She acts younger than ME! D:< Wait.. she IS younger than me…  >_>

SO CONFUSING!!! T^T

By the time we finished we were at the food court eating.

I said sweetly, “I’m gonna go to the restroom~”

She blinked but waved at me eating her humongous parfait…

I wonder how she can eat that much and still stay skinny…

 

Sun Hi’s POV

As I was eating my parfait, I heard a voice say, “Sun.. Hi..?”

I turned around the spoon with parfait on it halfway to my mouth. Oh.. it’s Key oppa.

Key took one look at me and cracked up. And he was so nervous before =3=

He took one of the seats next to me and ordered a cup of tea.

That was when Taemin came back. Taemin’s face turned serious and said, “Key hyung…”

Key waved at him and waved him over. He said, “I have something to say to Sun Hi but Taemin, stay too?”

Taemin nodded a little and Key said, “Sun Hi… I know you’re already stressed out and stuff but… let me say this again… I LOVE YOU! >_<”

I blinked and coughed, “Can we talk bout this in the park?”

They nodded and we left… my poor parfait T^T …

When we got to the park, it was mostly empty. I sat on one of the swings while Taemin sat on the other and Key stood there staring.

I said, “I’m sorry Key but can you give me some time to think it over?”

Key sighed and before he could say anything else, Taemin stood up and went over next to Key, “I have something to say too.”

I looked at him for a bit before gesturing him to continue.

Taemin took a deep breath before saying, “I … too… i…”

I looked at him confused. Is it that hard to say something?

He said quickly, “ILIKEYOUTOO!”

o-o

I said, “Can you repeat that? >_<”

Taemin blushed and said, “ I like you too…”

My eyes widened at this… HOLY … My two best friends like me??! O_O And want me to choose??! OMG… This is too much…

Before they could say anything else, I ran away from the park. From the two guys that like me. From my best friends… From my feelings of uneasiness…