caramel coated secret

Parfait with a Cherry on Top

Sun Hi’s POV

Sigh… After a long day of work at the café, finally I can go home and SLEEP T^T !!!

I changed out of my maid uniform in the locker room. This is what I hate bout working in a cosplay café… they make me wear strange clothes~ =3= …at least the pay is good… I just got my paycheck today~! ^^

I changed back to my casual clothes, and started walking home from the café when…

♪♫♪♫Yeah... song for my juliet uh!

sodajil deuthan dalbit yukshi udoowa

Tuhjil deutta neu hwet bool nudo ma changaji

Geunyu eh geh ichi naneun bubeul baewuaya hae

Geunyul myun noo nee mulubu lill gguh ya♪♫♪♫

Hm… I flipped my lime green phone open and saw it was a text from Junhyung~ ;D

‘Hey sweetie. How’s it going? –wink- ‘

I chuckled. He’s so adorable sometimes ~ xD

I texted back :

‘ Hehe.. ^ 3 ^ … So random ;D … I’m walking home from work right now… -yawn- so tiring.. T^T’

With that, I put my phone back into my bag, and continued walking in my heels.

 

-next day at school-

Hyunah came up to me saying sweetly, “Hey! How’s it going with Junhyung? –smirk smirk-“

I pouted and Taemin came over saying, “Don’t tease Sun Hi so much~ XD”

Key popped up from behind me and said, “hmmm… your fashion sense today is good as always… a cute beret, a button down long shirt and shorts to combine with… also ooo leg warmers and flats ;D !! But of course you can never beat the almighty key!”

Taemin sighed and whacked him on his head, “Babo hyung…”

Hyunah laughed and I smirked, “Bring it on… oo its Junhyung!! -blush-“

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Taemin and Key’s face darken.

O_O?? Oh whatever...

Junhyung came over, “Hey Sun Hi! Can I borrow some money please? ;D”

My smile faltered a little and I replied, “S..sure…”

I saw Key hold Taemin down and Hyunah give them a warning look.

O-o??

I handed a few tens to Junhyung and said, “Thanks~ By the way, I have a surprise for you after school ;D”

With that, he walked away. Rawr! I have work after school >:O

Taemin and Key were glaring at them and I asked, “What you glaring at? O-o”

Taemin turned back to me and said innocently, “Nothing~”

=.=

Key turned back with a blank face.

o-O??

so weird…

 

-after school-

I waved good bye to my best friends and walked to the café. As I walked to the locker room, the manager came out and said, “Today we’re doing angels and devils today~!”

I smirked and said, “I want the devil~”

The manager chuckled and handed me the outfit. I skipped to the locker room and changed into it. O_O Damn! It’s a one piece mini dress!! D: so short!! >_<

I walked out and welcomed the next guest.

“Omg… Sun.. Hi?”

I looked up and… O_O

“J-junhyung..?”

Behind me I sent a quick text, “HELP!!! JUNHYUNG! FOUND! OUT!”

I said with a forced smile, “This way please…”

He hesitantly followed me to a table and sat down, “Sun… Hi…..”

I looked at him nervously and said, “Umm.. ur order?”

He sighed and ordered a parfait.

I walked back awkwardly and went to get his order… I’m so… doomed…

Sighing… I shakily brought the parfait to him and he grabbed onto my arm afterwards to keep me from running away.

He asked seriously, “What are you doing here Sun Hi?”

I stuttered, “I-i… i…”

Suddenly a voice said from behind me, “What the are YOU doing here Junhyung? You know very well this is a cosplay café.”

I turned around… I don’t think I was ever this happy to see her…

“Hyunah unnie~!! T^T”

Hyunah >>>  =___=’’ don’t call me unnie…

Junhyung smirked and said, “I asked first.”

I answered, “Well…. I was in need of money… and the pay was good…”

Junhyung smirked widened saying, “Well that’s the end of us I guess… I don’t want people to think my girlfriend is a cosplay .” (srys Junhyung fans… I love him too but I needed someone to play the role… >_< don’t hate me~)

Hyunah stepped up and said in his face, “Sun Hi should be the one dumping you. You don’t deserve her. You got a girlfriend but still go to a cosplay café to go after girls. Aren’t you the friggin ?”

Junhyung’s mouth fell opened and Taemin and Key came in. Hyunah didn’t stop there.

She went over and gave him a punch in the face. Following that is a kick in the stomach.

She said threateningly, “Put your hand on my bestie again you’ll be in the emergency room.”

O_O Taemin and Key backed away a step.

I smiled a bit at this. Key went over and hit Junhyung on his head while Taemin proceeded to kick him in the… you-know-where.

I said quietly, “You never thought of me as your girlfriend. You only used me for money and for bragging…”

Junhyung fumed and wanted to hit me but I followed Taemin’s example and kicked him there. “I’m not totally self defenseless…”

He left in a huff shouting, “ you!”

(Again srys Junhyung fans… >____<)

I slumped down on the floor and pouted…

Taemin went eye level to me and patted me…

D:

“NO PATTING~!! T^T” I shouted out. Key, Taemin, and Hyunah laughed.

I pouted more. Suddenly, I felt something wet on my cheeks.

Huh…? I touched my cheeks… tears? I’m crying for that jerk…?

I felt arms around me as if comforting me.

I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I started crying like a baby in Taemin’s arms. And he acts younger than me most of the times… =3=

Suddenly Key blurted out, “You should forget that guy and go out with me!!”

O_O

Hyunah, Taemin and me screamed out, “BWOOHHHHH???!”

~~~~~~~~~~

Oo cliffhanger~ xD

Again sorry to all Junhyung fans~ Well I am one too… hehe… Don’t worry~ There’s a happy ending~