Results

White Confession: A Writing Contest (Closed)

After a few months, we have finally decided on the winners.  We sincerely apologize for the long wait, though both Henry (MoonGlowes) and I have been busy with school-related things.

We've also added an honorable mention category.

Here are the results!

 


 

1st place: 500 karma, 3 graphics from MoonGlowes (wallpapers for desktops, posters, banners), 3 story reviews from kpopluvr18's shop

Congratulations, theshadowknight_!

Check out A Snowflake's Wish here!

 

2nd place: 300 karma, 2 graphics from MoonGlowes (wallpapers for desktops, posters, banners), 2 story reviews from kpopluvr18's shop

Congratulations, blue_jacket!

Check out Ice Blue here!

 

3rd place: 200 karma, 1 graphic from MoonGlowes (wallpapers for desktops, posters, banners), 1 story review from kpopluvr18's shop

Congratulations, AiMei_4!

Check out In the Club here!

 

Honorable Mentions: 100 karma

Congratulations, xiuflake & -efron!

Check out xiuflake's The Snowflakes Start Falling here!

Check out -efron's Stain here!

 


 

Claiming prizes: 

Karma: We will be getting karma points out to the winners within the next day.

 

Graphics: To request, simply fill out the short form below and send it to me (MoonGlowes) through a PM:

Type (desktop wallpaper, poster, banner):
Characters / Pictures:
Genre/Mood:
Quote(s):
Special Request:
Story Title (if poster):

 

Reviews: If you request at my shop (hyperlinked in the foreword and above), then I will bump you to the top of my list.  If you don't want to use your review request privelleges right away (but maybe in a month or two instead), then please state in the form when you request at my shop. 

 


 

So that's the end.  Wow.  It's been amazing hosting a contest with Henry, and I really have to thank every single person (whether you ended up finishing your fic or not) for participating.  We wouldn't have been able to do this contest without you guys.  Thank you all for being so understanding, especially with our tight schedules, and I sincerely apologize for making you all wait for the results for this long.  Hopefully, we'll be back with another contest in the future, as we've both realized how much fun hosting a contest really is.  Both Henry and I have learned so much from this, and I've seen so many beautiful entries from all of you.  

Once again, thank you all so much.  I've had so much fun :3

-kpopluvr18

 

I was surprised when we reached the last entry, and also a little sad, but it's been a long wait for everyone, and I had so much fun the entire time. Every one of you wrote a very beautiful story, and it's an honour to have had them all entered in this contest as well as having been able to read them. I want to thank you all so much for entering and I hope everyone had fun. Of course, I want to thank Lyndsey as well because this wouldn't have been possible without her. It was amazing to see so many different writers and their many different writing styles and stories. As this was our first contest, I'm very happy that it was a success and I hope that in the future, Lyndsey and I will be able to host more just like it.

Thank you all so much for entering, for making this so much fun and for writing so many beautiful stories. I hope that you've all had fun as well and good luck to everyone with your future stories, too!

-MoonGlowes