What is Happening

Where were you?

     Then I woke up. I was drowning in the bath water. Choking and struggling. I quickly sat up in the tub and gasped for air. I screamed as tears ran down my face. A scream that parted my lips and shook the silent house. Sam appeared at the door and the lights, blew out the candles, and ran over to me with my towel. No words were said as she grabbed my hand. I got out the tub and she helped dry me off. What is happening? Why can't I just live a normal life?

     "Calm down. It will be okay." I must have been shaking. Sam is all I have right now. She walked me into her room and sat on her bed where fresh clothes and lotion sat next to her. "You don't have to tell me what's wrong, but you can if you want to let it out." I sat next to her and squeezed lotion in my hand. 

     "R-ravi..."  I stuttered. I could see unnie lean closer to me in concern. "Something's wrong with him," I continued, "His eyes were lost and..." Sam placed her hand on top of mine. "And he punched the wall then told me to run..." My voice faded away.

     "Why did you scream?" she asked.

      "I fell asleep in the tub and had a dream that Ravi was choking me....then I woke up and I was drowning..." 

     "Has he talked to you lately....while he was away?"

      "No," I watched the lotion slowly spread in my hand. I was pathetic. 

     "I haven't heard from N in a while either." I quickly looked up tp her.

      "He just called me tonight and he didn't sound to well. We have to find out what is happening." 

      Crying and feeling pathetic wouldn't do anything for us. If we want our men back we need to get to the bottom of this.