Why

Where were you?

    "What's going on?" Sam asked and she held me. She was warm and smelled sweet. We grew up together, both tall and talented. 

    "Something is wrong with Ravi...he...he..." What was there to say? How was I supposed to explain what happened before my own eyes. Tears started streaming and suddenly my phone started the ring. I saw it was Hakyeon and my heart stopped. I answered the phone right away. 

    "Oppa, annyeong," I sniffled. We used to be in deep love...until he left me. Ravi was all I had.

    "What's wrong?" 

    "Nothing is wrong; why did you call?" his voice was was low and scratchy, "But are you okay, oppa?" There was no answer for awhile and all that could be heard was loud sounds.

    "We'll talk later...goodbye for now," then he hung up. What was going on. I bit my lip and clenched my wrist as more tears crawled down my cheeks.

    "Who was that?" Sam asked. 

     "N..." I could see the concern on her face as she held me in her arms. She suggested I take a bath and relax myself and talk when I decide to talk to her. I walked up to her bathroom, wrapped in a towel once again, and grabbed the door knob. Was there something awaiting me again? What would happen if I opened the door?

     I opened the door and entered th bathroom. It was candle lit and bubbles filled the tub. Relax. Relax, I told myself. I slipped off my towel and sunk myself in the tub. As my eyes closed I felt someone's presence. As my eyes opened there appeared Ravi. His warm body was on top of mine and his lips touched mine. 

     "Saranghae," he whispered. His muscuar hands slowly wrapped around my neck and squeezed it tightly. My eyes widened as I whispered,

      "Why"