Chapter 8

Just Another Love Story

You wore a black dress showing some skin with your hair in a messy bun while Jen wore a short red dress. Both of you wore killer heels. Everything was set to go and the boys came and picked you up. 

Honey as hot as you look in that I don’t want you to wear it.” Ji Yong looked at you with concerned eyes that were also filled with lust.

You looked back at him and then you saw T.O.P looking at you. You nodded and went back to change. I can still look good in pants and a singlet. After you changed clothes, you were worried for Jen. She knew about what T.O.P had done to you but you hadn’t told her about the looks he gave to you.

At the club, everyone looked at you. You were the only one who wasn't wearing a dress and it bugged you. “How could you let me go and change?” You glared at Ji Yong.

You saw how T.O.P looked at you.” He was right and you just nodded. You looked over to the dance floor and you saw someone familiar. It can’t be. You looked over again but you couldn’t see her. You forgot what you’d seen.

Shall we dance?” You asked Ji Yong while you dragged him to the floor. “Babe we haven’t gotten any drinks yet. How can you already be so relaxed?” You just laughed at his statement and kept on dancing, not caring about what others think.

You looked over to where Jen was dancing with T.O.P . It seemed harmless to others but you saw it differently. You walked over to Jen ,leaving Ji Yong alone. You stood between Jen and T.O.P and danced with Jen, not even glancing over your shoulder. Jen saw your relaxed dancing and started laughing.

I didn’t know dancers danced like a jellyfish in the club.”

 

Sophie left the dance floor not feeling any less stressed. She couldn’t let her mind go blank in a city she didn’t know a thing about and she had to find her friend.

You don’t look to good. Relax.” Marcus sat down next to her and ordered a new drink.

Don’t you ever think about Mirr when we are here? Like can’t we try to find her?” Marcus looked up at Sophie with sad eyes. “I do. I’m so mad at her but I can’t stop caring for her.”

Sophie understood exactly what he meant and felt almost the exact same thing. The letter Mirr had left only said that she could hate her but not the reason why. Sophie needed the reason to be able to hate or forgive.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------