Chapter 2

Just Another Love Story

You woke up in the morning drenched in sweat. You had never been afraid of someone before that day and now you wanted to forget. It was three months since you left without a word. You took a shower and ate breakfast with your mother.

You were having that dream again didn’t you?” She looked at you with sorrow in her eyes. “I never should have been giving you up for adoption.”

Your mother stood up.

Good bye my darling. Have fun teaching the kids.”

 She gave you a kiss on your forehead as she walked towards the door. You did what you thought was right and I will never blame you.

Just as the day before, you bought a cup coffee at the shop on the corner.

You came to the dance studio and found all the kids there but they didn’t notice you.

G-Dragon oppa can I have your autograph?” One kid said. What is G-Dragon doing here?

You looked around and saw Ji Yong and then remembered Óh right! That was why he looked familiar…. Wait what?! Ike’s brother is G-Dragon!

Hey is it okay if I join in on your class today.”

You looked at all the kids and saw their puppy faces.

Okay. Just stand in the back and follow. We are going through all the dances we have learnt so far this year.”

The kids went to their places and you plugged in your IPod. The music started.

Does everyone remember this one?”

All the kids nodded and started to dance.

After a hour you had gone through all dances and all the kids had left except for Ike and his brother.
 

“Noona, can you give me private lessons so I can become just as a good dancer as my brother?”

You looked at Ike and then at G-dragon who just smiled at his little brother.

“ Well I have the time. But are you willing to give so much time to dance? Not everyone can handle it.”

Ike looked at you and nodded.

Okay, But can we start with private lessons tomorrow then?” You looked at the time and saw that you were going to be late for your meeting with your mom. “I’m sorry but I have to run. I’m going to miss the bus.”

 You started to run to the doors and came in time for the bus. You came to the restaurant where your mother was waiting for you and remembered that you forgot to change your clothes. You went to the restroom and changed into dress. You came to the table where your mother sat with a man.

No it can’t be!

 

 

I will try to make every chapter around 600 words but if you think it's to short just tell me and I will try to make them longer