Chapter 3

Just Another Love Story

“Mom you can’t speak to this man ever!” Your eyes started to tear up and your body started to shake.
“ But darling what is it? He just a normal man who I happen to love.” The tears on your cheeks fell to the floor and you left the restaurant. How could he find me this quickly? Mom I’m sorry but I’m moving out tonight. You hadn’t made any friends here yet so you were without a home and had nowhere to go. So you went to the dance studio and slept on the floor. The next day you hid every evidence that you had been there the whole night. You went for a walk in the park before the dance lessons should start. You sat down on a bench and closed your eyes.

 “Hey! You look like you had a rough night.” A girl stood in front of you with two cups of coffee. “Yeah…” You nodded. “I’m Jen. What’s your name?”  The girl said and gave you one cup. “I’m Mee Yon. Btw aren’t you the Girl who works in the coffee shop I always buy my coffee at?” Jen smiled at you and nodded. You and Jen sat for an hour and talked. Jen offered you to stay at her apartment until you could find a place of your own. “Jen thanks. You’re the first friend I’ve got here.” You smiled at her and then looked at the time. “Well I got to go now so I don’t come too late for my class.” You waved goodbye and left.

Hello everyone!” You walked in to the studio smiling and all the kids looked at you as you were crazy. “Whae… Nonna why are you smiling like a fool.” One of the boys in the class said. “Well can’t you see? She’s in love.” One of the girls said and looked at you with hopeful eyes. “Haha.. Your all too cute. I’m just happy because I’ve just got a new friend.”  The kids looked at you disbelief but they just nodded. ”Okay. So today is the last time we practice on all the dances before the show. And we are going to train to the remix I’ve made.” Everyone nodded and took their places. They danced through the whole remix. “Why is there just silence in the middle of the song?” Everyone looked at you with questing eyes. “Well at that part I want you to form a half moon and just be moving to the beat on the spot you stand.” The solo part was for Ike and you were going to practice on it today.

All the kids had left and the private lesson for Ike started. You told him that he was going to get a solo where there just was silence in the remix and you were going to put in the song he was going to dance to tonight. In the middle of the lesson walks G-Dragon in and sat down waiting for Ike. The lesson was now over and Ike had learnt the whole solo. G-Dragon went to Ike and gave him a high five. “You’re a god teacher and dancer. Btw what’s your name?” G- Dragon looked at you. “Thanks. My name is Mee Yon. What should I call you G-Dragon or Ji Yong?”  G-Dragon looked at you and laughed. “Call me Ji Yong.” You smiled and said goodbye to them as they left.

 

*Just to say... When Mee Yon Moved to her real mom they bought a dance studio so she would have a work. 
Sorry if the story moves on slow but I trying to keep it slow cause if I don't it may end after just a few chapters.  
And we don't want it , will we?