Idiot Daehyun is an idiot

Crazy because of you

 

I sat at the table and could still see Kairi talking to Chen. Chen, why is she here, I thought she was in London. I thought she moved to London. How is she here, she’s even working! Wait, she came back but never told me? Why! Does she hate me? Was she running away from me? Did she lie about moving? Wait but Kairi said she was in London. Did my own sister lie to me too? That Chen! She corrupted my sister!

Kairi then came over bringing the cakes. “So this is why you suddenly changed your mind about taking out.” Kairi said smirking. I just stared at her. Did she know or not? Is my sister innocent? “Did you know she was here and not in London, or was she even in London last time.” I asked while staring right at her. Kairi looked up. “Huh? No, I Didn’t, I was shocked she was here.” Kairi answered. “Ah okay.” I said and started eating my oreo cheesecake.

“Chen said that her shift will end in a few minutes, I said that we’ll send her home.” Kairi said.

“Do you even know where she lives? Is she still staying at our area?”

“Nope, she said she’ll show me the way later.”

“Oh, okay.” I said.

We finished the cakes and now we’re waiting for Chen, Kairi was busy with her phone. I stared at Chen, all in my head was why? I think I have problems, I need help. I should go visit a psychiatrist. Yep.

 


 

“Okay, I’m done, let’s go!” Chen said as she grabbed Kairi’s arm and started dragging her. “Wait, let me keep my stuffs first woman.” Kairi said laughing. I stood up and followed them to the car. “I hope you know that I’m driving, that idiot over there didn’t pass his driving test.” Kairi said laughing. You really had to tell her and embarrass me didn’t you. I glared at my sister. “You could both sit at the back if you want, you know, to catch up.” Kairi said. “Nah, I’ll just sit in front with you!” Chen said. “It’s okay, you can sit in front. I’ll just sit in the back, you girls need your girl time.” I told them and went to the back.

We drove off and in the car, all I did was stare at Chen. The both of them were talking and laughing. I didn’t listen to what they were saying. I just want to ask Chen How? When? And Why? “Oh so this is where you live now.” Kairi said. Wait what? I looked out the window. This place is different, this isn’t her place before. “Yep, family moved here now. But I might not be staying here for long. I might stay in a dorm when the semester starts.” Chen said. So she really did moved, but I thought, wasn’t it at London? “Thanks for the ride, see you next time, lets hang out kay?” Chen said as she got out. Then she popped her head in again and turned to face me. “Daehyun, we need to talk, I’ll text you later, Bye Kairi, Thanks again.” Chen said the closed the door and walked off to her house. She wanted to talk. What did she want to talk about? Is she going to tell me to leave her alone? Is she going to say she hates me? Wait, what did I do? Isn’t she the one that bullies me? I’m supposed to say those things to her. I really need help. That night she sent me a text that said

“Let’s meet up on Wednesday okay?”

I have to wait for two days! What does she have tomorrow anyway?

 


 

“Hey Dae, wanna come join us? Me and Chen are gonna hang out.” Kairi said. So that’s why Chen said to meet tomorrow and not today. “It’s alright, you girls enjoy.” I said to her. I could wait one more day. I don’t wanna ruin their day out with me following them around. “Okay bye.” Kairi said and left. Few hours later, it was time for lunch, well according to my stomach. I went to the kitchen to check what I could eat. “Great, there’s nothing here, nothing in the fridge too. I can’t cook or else mom and Kairi will kill me.”  I groaned. “I have to go out to buy food. Why?!” I said to myself.

I dressed up and decided to go to the restaurant nearby. Few minutes of walking, I finally reached the restaurant, Yes I did it alone! Well, with the help of the GPS on my phone. I laughed to myself. Great now the people passing by think I’m mad. I entered the restaurant and was about to head to a table. Wait, is that Kairi? Oh so they decided to eat here too I guess. Wait, that doesn’t look like Chen. Wait, that’s a guy! I walked closer to check if it was really my sister. It was! And the guy, wait, Youngjae?! Wait what? I thought she said she was going out with Chen. Did she lie to me? Wait are the dating? Did she lie because he’s my friend too? Wait they liked each other? Since when? I was there with them the whole time! Well they didn’t have to hide it from me. I would be fine with it, Youngjae is a good guy. Wait now I think about it, they match quiet perfectly too. Does this mean my best friend will soon be my brother-in-law? Wait, I think that’s too fast. Aish stupid Dae. Better not get seen so I won’t ruin their date. “So, who you spying on?” “No one.” I said. Wait. I turned around and saw Chen looking over to where I was looking at.

“Chen?!”

“What?”

“What are you doing here?”

“I could ask you the same thing.”

“I’m hungry, so I’m eating here.”

“Then come join us!” Chen said as she dragged me to the table where Kairi and Youngjae were.

“Hey guys, look who I found spying on you guys!” Chen said. “Umm..Hi?” I said. “Oh Dae! I thought you didn’t want to join us, wait spying?” Kairi said. “Yep, from the looks of it, I think the thought you two were on a date.” Chen said and sat down beside Youngjae. Wait, she could have sat beside Kairi, why did she sit beside Jae? “What!” The both of them said in shock at the same time. “Umm.. I mean no.” they said at the same time again. Well that’s suspicious.

I sat beside my sister, the table was for four people. Two facing each other, Chen was facing me and Youngjae was facing my sister. Then we ordered our foods and drinks. When the food came, we ate, there was talking too while eating.

 


 

Then the time came for us to pay. “Kairi here, can you help pay for me. I have to talk with Daehyun.” Chen said as she gave my sister money for her food. I gave mine too and followed Chen outside.

“So what do you want to talk about?” I asked once we were seated on the park bench, the park was in front of the restaurant. “This was supposed to be for tomorrow but it’s fine. Me? Nothing. But you, I think you have something to ask.” Chen said with a cheeky smile.

“When did you come back?”

“Two weeks ago.”

“Why?”

“Because I live here, duh.”

“But I thought, didn’t you move to London?”

“What? Where did you hear that.”

“Kairi said you were in London, so I thought you moved there since the day you texted me and the day Kairi was talking to you on the phone were not far from each other.”

“So, it worked.”

“What?”

“Oh, I went to London for a holiday, it was my gift for graduating. Anyways, how were you these past months, you look horrible.”

"I also felt horrible."

"Because of me?"

"...maybe" I said.

Then I felt something on my cheek. Wait, did Chen just kiss my cheek? My eyes widen as I looked at her. She was smirking. "Mission accomplished." Chen said and laughed. "Wait what?!" "I made you fall for me and made you feel horrible AND made you crazy because of me." Chen said as she came closer to me. Our lips were just centimeters apart. I closed my eyes thinking she was going to kiss me. Few seconds later still nothing. "Yah! What are you still doing there! Hurry up you slow poke!" Chen shouted from where she was. She was already with Kairi and Youngjae at the front of the restaurant. Wait what? How did she get there? Then I thought about what she said earlier. 

My brain started working and it all sinked in. She planned this all along. Wait no, I did this. I thought she moved to London when she just moved areas. She didn’t say she was moving to another country. Wait, but she said mission accomplished. That means she knew that I would think that she moved to London, just like how she knew I thought Kairi and Youngjae on a date when they just bumped into each other at the restaurant, like how Chen found me. That’s it, I really need help. I looked at Chen. She was walking back to me. I really became crazy because of you. I’m not usually like this, must be lack of sleep I guess, haven’t been having enough sleep this past few months. “Yah! Faster you idiot, Let’s go!” Chen said as she pulled me up and dragged me to where Kairi and Youngjae were. I tugged her arm and pulled her in my arms, wrapping her and gave her a peck on the lips. “Let’s go” I said pulling her this time. “Yah you idiot!” Chen said as she hit me with her free arm. “Let go of me!” She continued. I looked at her and saw that she was blushing. Cute, cute Chen.

 


 

Few months later

Our first year in university started. Surprisingly all four of us got into the same university. Kairi and Chen were sharing a dorm, while Youngjae and I were sharing one too. I found out that Kairi and Youngjae liked each other, but they weren’t dating back then when I thought they were. Now though, they are. Yes, Chen and I are together now, She’s mine, officially, back then when I pecked her on the lips. The classes of all four of us are sometimes together, most of the time we split up. Youngjae with Kairi, and me with Chen. I’m not complaining though. This time, I found ways to get back at Chen for the times during high school, and make her mad. It’s quite easy actually, why didn’t I think of this sooner. I would by flirting around with the other girls, but I know my limits though, I don’t want to die young and get ripped apart. I just like to see her reactions. They’re cute, just like when she blushes and gets flustered. Now my mission is to make Her crazy because of me too.

 


 

A/N:

Finally, done.

This is 3833 words.

Chapt 1 + Chapt 2 = 3833 words.

I'm gonna cry.

Oh well, Chen dear, i hope you enjoyed it, and the ending too~ XDD

This is my precious baby, and im giving it to you~

Advance Merry Christmas~ ♥ 

Daehyun over analyzed everything, that idiot.

See Chen i told you dae is gonna be too gay and cheesy, and like a paranoid girlfriend.

Mehehe, just wanted the sides to have a happy ending as well~ XD