Page #01

Why Me?

*Younghee POV*

I ride my bike to the university's parking area. Looking around the area, I know that this is not my place. New cars everywhere, people in the brand new fashion and holding a branded bags, walking and talking in such different manners with people in 'my place'. I scoffs at the thought. Do I have a place?

I park my bike in the bicycle parking area at the utmost back of the field. Only one other bike there and I know the owner, one of the cafetaria's waiter. After mmaking sure my bike is locked i walk down to the hall, straight to my class. I look around, no one notice me, but I know every face I see. The wavy hair girl from the social class, the greyish hair boy from the math class, the glasses girl. I never know their name, or maybe forget them.

Then here they are, the six guys, walking from the opposite way,halfs the crowd. I can see girls are simply drooling over them and guys are a bit scared. But I dont care. I keep walking. They won't notice me, so why would I do it to them? I turn left to my classroom. This is a new class so i'm still unsure about the teacher and everything. I feel someone or some people walking behind me. I turn my head slightly and a bit surprise to see those six guys walking right behind me. We walk into the classroom, I sit in the utmost front chair while those guys sit at the back. I really hoping the other student will come soon, it's so awkward to be the only girl in the room. I take my notebook and start doodling useless stuffs.

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder, "Excuse me" I heard a low tone voice.

I see one of the guy with intimidated eyes looks down to me.I look up at him with a smile.

"Yes?"

"Are you also the student for this class?"

"I'm sure I am"

"Do you know who is the teacher?"

"No"

"Oh, okay, thank you"

"You're welcome"

"Want to join us?" he points to his back.

"No I'm okay"

"OKay then"

I just nod. And I can see he feels uncourage to continue the conversation so he is walking back to his friends and I go back to my doodling paper.

That's how I push people away. It's not that I hate people but I'm tired to smile so people won't ask more question.

 

That's how I live.