Chapter 18

Where My Heart Took Me

*Narrator's POV*

When Kris and Ken ran back inside the house, a person emerged from the shadows and chuckled darkly.

"Now, let the game begin." he said and dissapeared into thin air.

Kris and Ken searched every corner of Sunmi's room and there was no sign of her.

"damnnit, we lost the imposter." Ken cursed.

"Let's go tell the others. They need to know what's going on." Kris said and woke up the others.

In last than 5 minutes, all of EXO with the exception of Kaimi, Han Sun, Yi Sun and Yoogeun were crowded around the living room table.

"Bwoh?! Sunmi is gone? AGAIN?" Kai's eyes widened when he heard the news.

"Wait, so you are telling me that the Sunmi we saw was a fake?" Sehun asked. He looked like he was about to cry and Luhan rubbed his back to make him feel better.

"What do we do now?" Suho asked.

"Ken thinks his uncle has something to do with this." Kris said.

"How do you know it's him?" Suho asked Ken.

"It's a gut feeling. and He has the power of impersonation. He can change his appearance into anything he wants." Ken answered.

"well, that's a little creeepy." Chanyeol commented.

"and disturbing." Baekhyun agreed.

"and to think that we hugged him earlier...."

"EWWW." Baekhyun and Chanyeol shivered in disgust.

"ugh and I even kissed him. Yuck." Kai said and walked toward the bathroom to wash his mouth.

"I let him eat my special cookies!" D.O. was freaking out in the corner. Others were eyeing him wierd. They don't see why he is freaking out over that.

"Hey, they were special okay? I only make them for myself and Kai." D.O. defended.

"umm..ANYWAY, we gotta take Sunmi back from Ken's Uncle?" Luhan asked Kris.

"yes."

"Cool. when do we leave?" Chen asked.

"Now." Kris said.

"Aw, COME ON. I just woke up..." Chen whined.

"Oh shut up, Chen. This is for Sunmi." Xuimin who was standing next to him smacked his head.

"Alright then, are you guys ready?" Kris asked his group.

"READY." the group said and huddled in the middle of the room.

"Okay, here we go." Ken said and they all dissappeared into the bright light.

The bathroom door opened a minute later and out came the sleepy looking Kai.

"guys?" He asked as he looked around the empty living room.

"those motherfu**kers..they forgot about me." Kai said as he realized he was left behind.