Was she fired? already?

I Love You... Mr. Boy Next Door

 

“Did you just came in Sir Jinyoung? Mianhae. I----lost my concentration, I forgot what I was supposed to do” she bowed her to prevent herself from meeting his gaze. She felt so embarrassed.

“You just lost your concentration huh?” Jinyoung said. Jinyoung saw what she just did. Obviously, with that kind of reaction he has, she could say that he saw her craziness. Lae-mon decided to put back all the clothes that she wore in his closet. But when she was about to move, Jinyoung stopped her. “I don’t wear dirty clothes.” Jinyoung threw his clothes to the laundry basket. “Do you know what your job is in this house?”

Omo! My baby Jinyoung is not in a good mood.” Lae-mon answered Jinyoung “A maid, Sir.”

“Then what are you supposed to do?” Jinyoung then asked. “I was assigned to clean your room and the guest rooms.” Lae-mon wanted to give Jinyoung a look when she saw him raise his eyebrow. “Mianhae, Sir Jinyoung. This will never happen again. I’ll just go and get all your unwashed clothes.”

“And what am I supposed to do in this dirty room?” Jinyoung exclaimed. “Sir I checked the room and everything’s in place and-----” Lae-mon wasn’t able to continue what she was about to say “This room is a mess.”

“Ne. What do you want me to clean huh?” she looked at Jinyoung, she’s not happy.

“Everything.” He said. Then Jinyoung took off his shirt without thinking that she was still there in his room. She felt like wanting to drool over his “macho” body. She wanted to know the feeling of being held by him.

“When you’re done cleaning this room go to Yaya Sarang and ask her for your salary.” Jinyoung said, “You can leave the mansion.”

Leave? Jinyoung just told her to leave? That sounded like he was firing her. For a while she stopped herself from day dreaming. She can’t leave!

“Sir Jinyoung, Please don’t fire me. I need this job. If I leave your house, my old boss might see me. He’ll abuse me again, use me as his dart board or-or-or---” she blocked the bathroom to stop Jinyoung. “Omo, Jinyoung my love, stop tempting me with your body.” Lae-mon raised her head to look at Jinyoung. “Please Sir, I promise to be good. I’ll never touch any of your clothes again, please, please forgive me just this this once. I’ll never do it again.”

“Get out of my sight.” Jinyoung ordered her.

“Does that me you’re already forgiving me?” she said as she gave him a smile.

“No.” Jinyoung answered

“But Sir---”

“I said, get out of my way!” Jinyoung shouted