K-POP DIETS, like an idol!

Beauty secrets ^.^v ~Skin~Nails~Hair~Ulzzang~Style~

Heyyyy guys !! ^-^

 

 

I am the new Co-Author, Simo. Nice to meet you!

So as I myself already tried A LOT, and lost pretty much weight  I decided to make a chapter about Dieting like K-Pop Idols!

I read a lot into K-Pop Idols and their dieting habits, also about benefits of their diets and useful "healthy-food" recommendations they gave, also I can tell you too what a lot of korean people and ulzzangs use, as in this chapter, concerning foods.

Basically: keeping yourself healthy and away from trans-fats is the ABC. Also drinking water and (green)tea until you die ;). But its is of course also very importaint to go exercising, as well as not overdoing it.

  • 1st Step: Set yourself RULES. One rule everyone on a diet and a goal must have is a Calorie-intake maximum. Set yourself a border, fitting for how far your goals are. For example, when you just want to loose smaller amounts , make the maximum high, about 1200 kcal a day. But if you want to loose a bigger amount set it lower, but never go under 500kcal, because it can be dangerous to stay on such a low intake for too long. Also make a rule where you decide when your last food-consumation is possible, and when your first food-intake should be. Make it at least 3 hours before you go to sleep and at least 1/2 an hour after you got up, so your body will not store food over night and will burn stored fat more easily. Most ideal would be to have breakfast just after work-out. Find useful rules for yourself, like Park Bom. She once said, that she has this importaint rule to not eat corn(her obviously most favourite and very high caloric food) for a whole month/week, depending on her dieting plans. I myself made the rule to not eat anything before having  a full glass of water(tea preferably), i also set my cal-max. for 500 kcal a day.
  •  
  • 2nd Step: Get a ROUTINE. A routine is VERY importaint in dieting. It helps overcome bad habits and makes un-intentional bingeing less frequent. Many Idols and Ulzzangs mentioned this, I am too very routined in my diet, the only thing left for destiny to decide is my lunch, where I eat (never more than 1/2 a bolw/ 1 cup / 1/2 a plate) whatever my mom cooks, or whatever I have the craving for.
  •  
  • 3rd Step: SLEEP enough. Your body needs sleep, it is very bad for metabolism if you are lacking sleep. Aim for 8 hours minimum. Here again a routine is very importaint. Your Pineal is connected to your Pancreas, and a confused Pineal can cause a big metabolism breakdown, so try to have a bed-time and a wake-up time. Exo's Jongin once said, that he always tried to sleep and eat at the smae times, because if he doesn't he can feel himself lacking energy and being all drowsy, also he can feel his dance-moves lacking their elasticy. I go for getting up at 5.30 am and getting to bed latest 10pm.
  •  
  • 4th Step:DON'T SKIP MEALS! Seriously guys never do that! It is the worst thing to do! it is only wrecking your metabolism and making you binge more! Try to have stable eating times to keep your metabolism in good work, but aim for healthy food and low caloric things, such as MANY vegetables and fruits, but don't cut out on meat , because it has very importaint proteins. If you are vegetarian try Tofu, mushrooms and eggs(eggwhite) instead. But please cut out on Sodas and sugary drinks, and oh PLEASE don't consume fake sugars. Those are firstly bad for your metabolism and secondly not helping in getting away your bad habits.
  •  
  • 5th Step: CONTROL your calorie intake of everything you eat, even if it is just a bite or two. This will help you track your actual calorie intake and your eating habits. But it is in general better to avoid taking bites of others or snacking and quick-grabbing foods, because it makes you consume much more then you actually intended to and it also makes you loose track of you actual intake. A good help are Apps like MyFitnessPal . Also measure your weight regularily, as well as checking your BMI every now and then.
  •  
  • 6th Step: RELAX. Don't overdo it. Dieting all good and pretty, but don't take it too seriously! Your mind needs some relaxation every now and then, so make a day every week, f.e Saturday, where you can go over your intake-limit and eat your favourite foods. But even though still try to stick to your eating and sleeping habits.
  •  
  • 7th Step: Drink WATER and GREEN TEA like  it's your job. Tea helps surpress hunger and prevents cravings. Water fills you up and is everwhere to get, and just like tea it has 0 calories. Also both drinks have good effects for your skin and is good for your metabolism as well!
  •  
  • 8th Step: Organic APPLE CIDER VINEGAR. It has many benefits, and it can also be used against acne, but it's main benefit is that it speeds metabolism and can help surpress carving. Just drink a tbsp or up to a shot, it will immedeatly set you off the urge to eat.
  •  
  • 9th Step: EXERCISE. This is main factor in loosing weight! The best way is to go to the gym or to dance, both ways are much more fun than going for a run or doing plain push-ups. Exercise at least 3 times a week, the less frequent you work out the longer your exercising hours should be. Also streching is vital in loosing weight, it will keep your skin strong and firm, and also has many overall health benefits. Try to exercise in the mornings, therefore you will burn more calories and your body will use stored energy aka. fat. As for girls, try to stick to cardio, because you don't want to build up too many muscles do you? Muscles are for guys but look ugly on girls, so stick to exercises like running and dancing, so you won't get too built.
  •  
  • 10th Step: KNOW what you eat. Please try to stick to meals you know the vague calorie count of, never eat anything before you think throughly if you really want to eat that or if your instinct of carving just urges you to. If you eat more complicated meals with many diffrent ingredients or something similar, then just try to sum up the caloreis this meal might contain by calculating the vague amount of ingredients in grams together. This way you will still be able to eat many meals, just  try out weighing 100g of noodles or 100g of white rice once to see about how much this is, when you put it on a plate/bowl. 

 

I hope this will help you ^^!!!!!!!!!  You for sure already heard about fmous K-Pop Idol diets like "Banana diet" and "water diet" or the "3-cup diet", but in sum these diets are all just ways to deal with the above mentioned tips. 

I personally don't approve the water-diet because it leads most likely to bingeing and also messes with your metabolism, but everyone as he/she prefers right? Nevertheless I want to tell you guys, you should give the banana diet a try, and if you don't like it or in summer, watermelon diet is a good alternative. If you are often eating outside and not able to really control what you eat, the papercup diet is VERY useful, though therefore you need to be very disciplined.

A few other very popular Idol diets are "beet-diet", "whole grain diet", "Nut diet", "Juicing", "protein diet" (more prefearably for guys, because its useful if you want to build up muscle strentgh) or the "2-2 diet".

Water diet: you just don't eat/drink ANYTHING but water for 3 days, the 4th day you skip dinner, the 5th day you don't eat more than 800kcal, the 6th not more than 100kcal. Afterwards you can start all over again or leave it be.

Banana diet: You eat 1 - 1.1/2 bananas for breakfast, for lunch any meal, but not more than 250g(or less). For dinner try to stick to a banana again, if not able to eat anything but not more than 150g. This diet can be held for a longer period, but stick to at least 2 weeks.

Watermelon diet: nearly the same as banana diet, but in this case just eat as much melon as you need to fill you up, because melon is more or less just water, so it will make you full very fast. For snack eat not more than 1/4 of a melon or 1/2 banana, and only if you are VERY hungry.

Papercup diet / 3 cup diet: 3 meals a day, only eat as much as fits into 1 papercup. This is a good long therm method of getting rid of bad eating habits such as bingeing after you get home or eating out of boredom. 

Beet diet: 3 meals a day, everyone mainly containing beets, like red beet or carrots. Never more than 150g of carbs(noodles, potatoes,rice) along to those meals. IT is a good diet for a change towards a healthier lifestyle.

Whole grain diet: very good for overall health and weak immune system. You also have 2-3 meals a day. Stick to whole grains and brown rice, or diffrent sorts of flour. Basically every carb that contans whole grains is brownish color ^^ Especially it is a good tip to, even if you are not following this diet, swap white rice with it's healthier version of whole grain rice, wich is brown rice or violet rice. 

Nut diet and Protein diet are about the same as the last 3 dits, so  won't explain them further. Everyone of these just consists of changing the mentioned dietary-food to the main ingredeant of every meal.

Juicing: this one is similar to water diet, in juicing you stick to ONLY drink juices. This one is normally hel for 4 days to 1 week. If you do this one, stick to liquid juices and not smoothies because this again is some sort of food and it contains again calories and sugar. If you do the "light2 version then stick to only 1 smoothie a day, f.e for lunch.

2-2 diet: basically you just eat 2 meals a day, each one not containing more than 200kcal(or less). But pLEASE don't do this for too long, only for about 2 weeks, otherwise you body will start to have a metabolism problem, and you will feel uneasy when you try to eat like a normal person.

I hope i gave some useful tips, and i hope this didn't crash my friends standards of this story. I will try to make as high quality updates as she does so keep up !!! ^^ I will from now on update some too, and maybe i will add a bit to the old chapters, so please stay tuned! I will inform you if i change something about the old chapters, but i will probably make an extra update ^.< . I hope you liked my update and forgiv egrammatical or language mistakes this is not my mother language xD    So all good luck on their dieting and FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!