Oldest; Kim Yeo Wool | | Hong U Na

The Six Lost Sisters ; { Applications: CLOSED! }
tumblr_lszn70oR5g1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszn70oR5g1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszn70oR5g1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszn70oR5g1ql1l0v.giftumblr_lszn70oR5g1ql1l0v.gif
 
Application Form
 
Personal Information
AFF Username + Link: YukiBoo
Nickname?: Yuki
 
Story Information
 
tumblr_mqwvf8To3m1sccxtko8_250.giftumblr_mqwvf8To3m1sccxtko3_250.gif
Name: Kim Yeo Wool ()|| Hong U Na ()
Nickname(s): Just her names, she prefers to be called by her name.
Age: 24
Birthdate: January 5, 1989
Birthplace: Suwon, South Korea
Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
What part of South Korea were you dropped off by the men: Jeju, South Korea
Languages spoken:
  • Korean(Native)
  • English(Fluent)
  • Japanese(Fluent)
 
Other information

Personality:

When it comes to Una, she is what you call an inside kind of person. She does not like showing herself off to people, or reaching out to others. She likes to keep it to herself, and just stay on the side-lines for a while. She is not the kind to make a reckless move in a rash way. She would rather think things through, before she makes a decision.She is not outgoing, like the other kids that she grew up with. She is more of a quiet person, who would rather do things by herself. She is observant, when she watches other people. She watches body language, facial expressions, or anything that a human does when communicating with another human. When she watches other people, she can tell if someone is lying to her, or notice any gestures that may be automatic to the latter. When it comes to explaining herself, or giving other people instructions, she is very detailed and thorough. She makes sure that she presents any points, in an arguement, in order to be valid or not look like a total moron. She is not lazy like others, who don't even bother to read, or even explain themselves in fully-detailed sentences like an educated person. She was taught that being more thorough, can help you get your point across. Now, she makes sure to put it into practice. Una is very mature for her age, and she does not have any patience for immature people or antics.

She is the kind of person, who would like to get things done without fooling around or messing with things. She has a lack of patience, when it comes to people who don't like focusing on tasks at hand. It clearly annoys her, when she is around slackers or anyone in that category. She is very helpful, and she doesn't mind lending a hand to help others who need it. She feels guilty, when someone carries a heavy load. She wants things to be easier, for her and the people around her. So, out of impulse, she will ask to help them in order to take on some of the work that they have. She is a loyal person, who does not have any ill-intentions of stabbing people in the back. She is aware of people who do that, in order to indulge into their selfish wants. However, she does not go that way, because she believes in strong bonds and mutual trust. She is attentive to the world around her, and is very careful about what she does in unfamiliar environments. She is not the kind of girl, to frolic in an unknown land willy-nilly without any knowledge of where she is. No, that would just be plain idiotic on her part. She would just be more cautious of things around her, so she will be ready to react efficiently and with ease. She may seem distant from her litttle-to-no reaction face, but she is indeed caring of those who are her loved ones. She puts them at a high importance, and she wants the best for them...even if it means getting hurt herself. 

She does what she thinks is right, and she would only stop if the person has had enough torture for one day. She is not the kind of person, who would beat the living mess out of someone, however it would only happens..if 1)One says something to get under her skin, or 2) One does not know when to shut up. She does not like the idea of giving up, and she keeps going at it until she receives a result that is satisfactory to her. People admire that about her, because she knows how to go after the things that she wants. She is honest, to the point where it could come off as blunt...but hey she would rather be called a b*tch then a liar. Lastly, she has a strong-heart, in order to withstand an extreme amount of emotional pain and challenges. She knows those points of her life very well, and it would sometimes lead her to depression. Fortunately, she found away to pull through, and grow a thicker skin in the face of her enemies.

When there are good things about her, there can be bad things about her. She knows that she makes mistakes, but she does not hide it through a perfect facade. It would just make her a pretender, and she does not want that image for herself. She admits to falling to temptation, or the naivity of strangers who try to sway her with false promises. Growing up, she would think that people were always born good, and there would be a reason for people to act that way. Well, it did not take long to find out how wrong she really is. She finds out that people are cruel, and they lure people into their web of lies and deceit for their own selfish gain. She can be too trusting at times, but with a little more observance of the latter..then she can figure out if he/she can be trusted or not. She tries to be optimistic about strangers, who enter her circle, but she knows that trusting too easily can get you nowhere. Alongside with her panic attacks, she can feel overemotional. She would have moments, where she would be crying, or even angry at something that might be affecting her. So, make her moodiness, and multipy it by the highest number in history...then you would get a hot-mess of emotions coming from her.

Her anger is amplified, when people betray her or hit her where it hurts the most. When that happens, she gets a little too aggressive, where it can be harmful too people. Only her friends would know how emotional she can be, and what she can do to put other people in her place. Like a she-hulk, in a human form. Her aggressiveness, can add to her ruthlessness in her combat skills. She is not the type of person to hold back on her blows, so she will take anyone down. So, when she is around in public, some people are just scared of her. Well, you know what they say about the quiet ones right? They can be the most dangerous. Her words, can be "un-ladylike" and "innappropriate" sometimes. Do you think she cares though, no...but she tries to tone it down abit, because her language can make her aura a bit too intimidating for people to willingly approach her. She may seem a little uncaring, and defensive in a way that may have people preceive her as mean. She isn't mean at all, but she has her moments. 
 

 
Your Life Story Background: Being the oldest of the sisters, she was more of the independent one of the bunch. She felt that it was cold, and she needed to find a place to sleep for the night. So, she found an empty beach house in Jeju, where there was a place to accomodate her. The next day, she walked down the street, looking all grungy and battered. She was a mess, and she wanted a place to call home. Her parents arent alive anymore, so she figured there was no point of going back. She remembered the face of that monster who killed them in cold blood, and she swore to take revenge on them. As she was walking down the street, she would hear a car stopping infront of her. She stopped in order to take a closer look at the stranger. She later figured out it was an employee at the adoption agency in Jeju. Later, she called the Hong family, who wanted an older daughter for their youngest sister Eun Soo. She later was adopted into the Hong Family, and she later became adjusted. Although the thought of revenge, it soon faded as she got older.....as she reached the age of 24. She forgot all about them.
 
Like(s):
  • Indie Music
  • The Night Time
  • Action Movies
  • Intelligent Men
  • Psychological Novels
  • Woodsy Areas & Sandy Beaches
  • Nature Walks
  • The Color Green
Dislike(s):
  • Loud Noises
  • Chaos
  • People Screaming
  • Aegyo
  • Being Bothered
  • Rude People
  • The color pink
  • Advocados
Hobbies:
  • Cooking
  • Taking Pictures
  • Yoga
  • Jogging
Habits:
 
Good Habits
  • She keeps track of her appearance
  • Writes a to-do list to be organized

Bad Habits

  • Puts people before herself a lot
  • Letting the negativity get to her
Trivias:
  • She lives with her male room mate Taecyeon.
  • Aside from green, she likes the color black.
  • Her favorite music genre is indie.
  • Materialistic people waste her time.
  • Her favorite author is William Shakespeare.
  • She hates snakes.
  • Wet socks are her pet peeves.
  • Rain is considered her affinity.
 
Appearance Information
 
Your appearance in the story:
1. Han Seung Yeon of KARA
 
Present Information
 
Names of Parents who adopted you: Hong Jin Woo + Oh Shin Jung
 
Did you have a sibling in your new family?: Younger sister Hong Eun Soo
 
What are you doing now?:
A photographer on her spare time, and takes the majority of her time to be a chef at her parents restauraunt in Jeju.
 
Did you accidentally met or saw one of your siblings?: " I thought I saw someone, who looked a dead ringer of my youngest sister.....but then I never saw her again."
 
Do you still remember your two brothers and Halmeoni?:
 
"No....my parents kept their identities from me.It's like they wanted me to find out, when I was older."
 
Whether you remember them or not, what was your reaction when they gathered all of the missing sisters and said you are their lost sisters?:
 
"Is this a joke?" He looks at the men with disgust. Do they think she is stupid? How is she supposed to believe that they are her dongsaengs? They have never been in her life, and she is satisfied with the life that she has.So, why are they coming into her life now?
 
Do you want to get revenge on the rival company?:
 
"Ummm hell yeah, and give them a piece of my damn mind!"
 
Friends Information
 
Bestfriend(s):
Lee Min Young(Min) of Miss A
Tiffany Hwang of Girls' Generation
Jeon Hyo Sung of Secret
Park Sun Young(Hyomin) of T-ara
 
Friends:
Kim Ji Yeop(Kevin) of ZE:A
Kim Woo Bin
Moon Hyuna of Nine Muses
Yong Jun Hyung of BEAST
Lydia Paek
Ryu Sae Ra of Nine Muses
Yoon Bo Ra of SISTAR
Meng Jia of Miss A
Kim Jae Seop(Aj) of U-KISS
Jung Yong Hwa of CNBLUE
 
Love Interest Information
Your partner/prince/romeo/love interest in the story:
 
Lee Ho Won(Hoya)
 
 
Kim Academy Information
Subjects you want to take:
Choose 4:
  1. Music: includes singing, dancing and playing instruments
  2. Art
  3. French
  4. Sports/Athletics:  swimming, gymnastics

 

Any comments and questions?: Hope you like her :D