The Good News: Teaser

The Six Lost Sisters ; { Applications: CLOSED! }

 

 

{The Kim's Mansion: 10:00 AM}

Kevin's POV:
 
We ate breakfast with our Halmeoni earlier. Well, it was more livelier than before. 
'Oh Myungsoo is there!' I thought when I saw him watching TV downstairs.
I went down the stairs and sat beside him. 
Myungsoo looked at me, his face very expressionless.
"Myungsoo-ah, do you think the detective and the police can find them?" I asked while looking down.
Myungsoo calmly answered me after a few seconds,
"Hyung, we prayed everyday for them to find our sisters...and I think..." He paused then looked directly at me. 
"I think it's time to believe and trust the police and detective ahjussis..." I nodded as a reply and looked down again.
"Myungsoo-ah, I think our sisters will look so much prettier now don't you think? How do they look like now..."
I was still looking down and then we both chuckled.
We were both imagining the faces of our little sisters before and then a phone suddenly rang...
♪I do believe believe♪
And that phone was mine. I quickly grabbed it out of my pocket and read the name of the person who is calling.
"Myungsoo! It's Detective Park Ahjussi!" I shouted so loud that Hakyeon hyung, Halmeoni and the butler heard it.
Myungsoo stood up so fast. "Hyung! Answer it now!!!!" He blurted out.
I pressed the button and answered the call, "Detective Park! What happened?".
"Sunghyun! Did Detective Park find them?" Halmeoni asked and then I activated the speakerphone
so everyone can hear what he will say.
"Detective Park? What is it???" Hakyeon hyung asked.
"Here is the good news everybody! Sunghyun! Myungsoo! We found all the places where your sisters are right now!
We didn't want to interfere so we want the two of you to fetch your sisters and explain everything to them yourselves.
I guess our work is finished now and don't worry, I already sent you the addresses. Hwaiting to the two of you!"
Detective Park announced the news happily.
"Thank you Detective Park!!! Thank you very much!" Halmeoni shouted in joy.
I was so shocked as I heard this... Just a minute ago, me and Myungsoo were just imagining their cute baby faces.
And now, they have found our missing sisters finally....
Halmeoni was so happy, Hakyeon hyung was jumping in happiness, Myungsoo and I smiled
a little but became more emotional.
"Now... Let's do our best to gather them all here ne Myung?" We both smiled happily after tearing up.
"Yes hyung!" He replied with a grin.