Chapter 1 - Time's Up

Did You Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dude!! Where are you?? The party has started almost an hour ago!!!”

 

"Hey man, I'm sorry I'll be running late! My mom, she was so happy to see me back and she cooked dinner, even your parents are here! So I had to stay back for a while..”

 

“But it’s the party for our last game’s this season man! One that we won! Everyone’s looking for you! We ain’t partying without our quarterback so get your over here right now!!”

 

“Yeah yeah I’m coming!” He looked up at the clock on the wall. 10:15. “Tell the others I'll be there by 11.”

 

“Alright! And grab some booze on your way here we’re running out of ‘em”

 

“See ya in a bit! Don't get too drunk too soon, Hyukjae! You better wait for me!"

 

 

He heard his friend laughing at something, before the call was ended. Sounded like the party was a real fun. Putting his shirt on, he rushed out of his room and headed downstairs to the garage.

 

His mom was thrilled when he told his parents that he would be going back home that evening, right after the final college football game. Although Siwon was still living with them, he was rarely at home. It’s his routine to go to college, attend football practice, then hit the gym. Their home was quite far from college that’s why Siwon always crashed at Hyukjae’s apartment which was nearer. Truthfully, she didn’t expect her son to be home so soon, especially after the big game, thinking he would be out with his friends celebrating, as usual.

 

Well, that was pretty much the plan actually. He was supposed to go home for a quick shower, get changed then go back out to the party his friends were throwing to celebrate their sweet victory. But that wasn't the case as he got out from the bathroom, he saw his mom was already serving all kind of food, his favourite, on the dining table. Choi Siwon had always been a good son, so he knew he had to call his friends informing them he would come late to the party and have dinner with his folks at home.

 

His parents took the pleasure in having their close friends, the Lees, coming over for dinner too. All of them kept showering him with compliments and spoke words of how proud they are of their one and only son. His parents looked truly contented with his achievement. Siwon smiled at the sight. He was happy. He always thanked God for the supportive and loving family he had.

 

Grabbing his car key on the table in the living room, he rushed to the garage, checked his reflection on the car’s window, he fixed his hair a bit, he looked good. He always had. Hopped into the luxurious black Audi R8, Siwon drove off the Choi's mansion's driveway, fast.

 

-

 

Cho Kyuhyun woke up early today. He got up and off his bed as soon as his alarm started ringing and got ready for a morning class. He slowly walked into the kitchen, made some toasts and poured himself a glass of milk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter