What are you guys doing?

Here We Are

Before I start the story, I'm SO SORRY. Yes I lost one subscriber ( T T'') But I kind of deserve it since I vroke a promise :c I'm very sorry. But hey, I'm probably younger than all of you. ^^ (Yes, I know that isn't an excuse. but I was seriously busy.) BUT I HAVE A THREE DAY WEEKEND SO YA~ Okay let's go to the story now ^^

Your POV

After we finished eating our ice cream, I started dancing around because I my ipod to a song. I turned around to grab some water, "Oof!" next thing I knew I was landed on the floor with something cusioned under me. I looked down and saw Jung Min. Our noses touching; Jung Min leaned in a little closer as if he was going to kiss me, but stopped just 1 centimeter away, "Yah, your heavy!" he complained.

I looked down and turned bright red then got off of him, "Mihane, oppa!" he looked at me, "Why are you red?" I felt my cheeks burn. "You though I was really going to kiss you?" he teased. "A-A-Ani! Don't jump to conclusions too fast!" he smiled and poke my side, "Yah! I've been friends with you since diaper days! We have the same surnames! I know you more than anyone! I can tell if your lying." (A/N: So yeah! Their childhood friends who are reallly close! They do have the same surnames because i was going to put him as her blood related brother!) "Psh, whatever!" I looked away still blushing. "Hmm, have you fallen for my good looks?" Jung Min posed as if he was in a photoshoot.

I looked at him and smirked then walked back to the living room and laid on the couch, "Yah, why'd you leave me?!" Jung Min walked in and pouted. "Because your a pabo~ Mehrong~" I stook my tongue out. "Yah! Am not.." he then got on top of me and hugged me. I laughed, "Yah! I have a pedo on me! Help!" I yelled while Jung Min tickled me.

Just then Myungsoo and Hoya came in, "Yah, Yah, Yah! What are you guys doing?!"

Hoya's POV

We got done with dance practice pretty early. Hyung just wanted us to practice so we don't forget. Tomorrow I'll probably take Min-Jung with me! "Yah! I have a pedo on me! Help!" I heard a voice yell. Min-jung? Oh no! I looked at Myungsoo and we both nodded at each other. We ran into the house. We both saw Jung Min on top of Min Jung, his hands were on her waist while his head was in the crook of her neck.  "Yah, Yah, Yah! What are you guys doing?!" They looked at each other, "Umm, this looks very misunderstanding! We didn't do anything!" Just then (A/N: Hmm, I use 'jsut then'  a lot..) we heard giggling and moans. "The heck?" Myungsoo looked at them. "That's Niel and Ji-Eun." Jung Min said as he got off of Min-Jung."What? It's like one in the morning!" I yelled. Myungsoo just shrugged and went to sit on the other side of Min-Jung, "Yah, Jung Min if you did something to my little sister, I'll kill you!" Jung Min laughed, "I'm still your hyung you know! And, she's my little sister! By blood!" I laughed and sat down on the single couch. "Liar~" Min Jung looked at Jung Min and punched his arm playfully.  "Oww~ I have a boo boo now. Kiss me to make it better~" Jung Min pouted and puckered his lips. Min Jung laughed and picked up the pillow and threw it at his face. "Never!" Myungsoo and I looked at each other and picked up Jung Min, "It's just like old times, Hyung!" Jung Min laughed and squeezed us into a bro hug. (A/N: LOLOLOLOL IDK.)

*THUMP*

Jung Min and I looked at Myungsoo he was down on the group laughing. "PILLOW FIGHT!" We heard Min Jung yell. "Yah! MINNIE NO!" Jung Min yelled but he was now on the ground laughing with Myungsoo and they both grabbed a pillow and started chasing Min Jung. I grabbed the nearest pillow and joined them. "Yah! NO FAIR! It's three against one!" Min Jung yelled, "MEHRONG~" Myungsoo yelled over her.

 

 

Niel's POV

We heard them screaming and yelling. Pillow fight? Haha seems fun. But I'm here with my baby. Min Jung seems very fun to pick on. Ehh, but I'm not gonna maek a move on Ji-Euns best friend! That's horrible. "Niel! We should go joing them and help Minnie!" Ji-Eun suggested. I smiled and nodded, "Let's go!" We both grabbed a pillow and went out the door running attacking them with the pillows. "Wahh! Gomawo guys!" we heard Min-Jung yell, we both smiled at her, then got back to the pillow fight! "HAH! Now it's even!" Min Jung yelled at Jung Min. Wow, their names are very similar, I'm surprised their not related. *THWACK* Myungsoo just hit me with his pillow. I guess I deserved that. This is going to be a long night.

 

And that night, was indeed, a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR; Jung Min is NOT related to you ^^

So how'd you guys like it? Please don't be shy to comment and subscribe!

 

If you have time, you can go check out my other Fanfic;

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/65687

Please share~ o 3o... Or don't.. It's okay > <''

BYE BYE~